Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Serta
Serta iComfort Mattress

Serta iComfort Mattress

Pros

• Comfortable (4)
  • Good support (4)
  • Durable (3)
  • Holds shape (3)

• Primary bed (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (3)

Best Nights Sleep Ever

I have been suffering with lower back pain and rheumatoid arthritis for years. We've tried several different types of mattresses including an air chambered bed. I just couldn't get comfortable with any of them until this bed. This is the first mattress I've been able to sleep on where I haven't woke up with numbness in my arms or legs. The thing I loved the most about this bed is that it didn't smell horrible like many other memory foam mattress do.

Comfort
I love that the mattress conforms to my bod. It really helps for me when my rheumatoid arthritis is flaring. When my joints hurt really bad the softer feel of the mattress really helps. I loved that this mattress was already broke in and ready to sleep on. sleeping in discomfort for weeks at a time before you're bed is broke in and comfortable to sleep on.

Support
The mattress is memory foam so it conforms to your body when you're laying on it. It doesn't take long for the mattress to reshape to your body when you roll over in your sleep or get out of bed.

Firmness
If you like a really firm bed you may have issues with this one. There are definitely more foam mattresses out there that are a lot more firm.

I've had my bed for over two years now and it's just as great as when I first bought it. It seems to be well made and is going to last me for a long time

Beware, Mattress cannot be returned at some retailers!

We bought this mattress at Rooms to Go and have not been happy with it from the beginning. Even though it had a trial period, it was not honored at this store, so we are stuck with it. I don't think either of us has had a good night's sleep since we got it. We both wake up with our backs hurting, and we just can't get comfortable at night. There is also a hump now in the middle. Would I buy it again? No! In fact, I am just waiting until I have the money to buy another one. And trust me, it will not be at Rooms to Go!

Comfort
I can only lay in one position at night. My body has pain in all other positions.

It already sags with a hump in the middle

Hands down the best mattress

from Sapulpa, OK

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Comments about Serta iComfort Mattress:

Serta IComfort Mattress is the best mattress. We were looking to replace our old mattress and were trying out others mattresses In The store. The moment I laid on this mattress I was sold. The comfort and support are hands down the best. As we were testing other mattress you could feel one another move but not with the IComfort. I can lay in bed and never know my husband has gotten in to bed. It is virtually motionless. The support for your lumbar is supreme. I used to have head, neck, back and hip pain but not with the IComfort. It supports and contours to my body with out caving on or feeling as though you are sunk in and the bed has cratered in. The moment you lay on it the bed conforms to you and every time you move it does the same.
    The bed is made of a unique material that is a gel infused mattress so it keeps you cool while you sleep. It regulates your body temperature so you will stay the right temp and sleep comfortably all night long. The down side to that is you may not want to get put of bed in the morning. My husband and I say it every night how amazing this bed is. We were given the IComfort pillows for free with it so it makes this sleeping experience truly dreamy every night.

Most comfy mattress ever

from Sneads Ferry, NC

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Comments about Serta iComfort Mattress:

Recently I found myself in need of a new mattress because I upgraded from a full size bed to a queen sized bed. So I ended up purchasing the Serta iComfort mattress and I am highly satisfied with it so far after 5 months!
      Although this mattress is on the expensive side, you get what you pay for in terms of quality! This mattress is very high quality and is expected to last years, which makes the price tag not too steep when considering the long term use you will get from it. It seems very durable so far.
      A huge positive is that this is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on! It's very soft but also supportive. It's not too lumpy or too hot. Overall the feel is absolutely perfect and I get the best nights sleep on it that I've had in a long while!
      I highly recommend this mattress especially for those with back or sleep problems. This mattress will help you sleep like a baby and be super comfy and supported. Easily the best mattress I have ever owned!

omg

from ccs ven

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support

Cons

• Too Soft

Comments about Serta iComfort Mattress:

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great mattress

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Hard

Comments about Serta iComfort Mattress:

I purchased the Intellect model which is one of the firmest in the line. It's a little too firm as I weight about 125 lbs and barely 'sink' into the memory foam. I added a mattress pad and found it more comfortable. I find this mattress much better than my old coil mattress and I wake up with no aches or pains.

Finally a good night of sleep!

Comments about Serta iComfort Mattress:

This mattress has been absolutely wonderful. I spent months researching and spending time in various mattress stores looking at many different brands. I was going to get a cheaper mattress but I was not set on it with all of my heart. Luckily I decided to go with my Serta IComfort mattress and it has been one of the best decisions that I have ever made. It is memory foam and these types of mattresses are known for getting hot at night when a person sleeps on it. I was worried because I am a very hot sleeper but luckily I have not had a single issue with getting hot while sleeping on this mattress.

Comfort
      The comfort is absolutely wonderful. I am a side sleeper and my husband is a back sleeper and the mattress is wonderful for the two of us. The comfort is amazing and I look forward to going to bed every night.

Support
      The support is wonderful and I have not had a single issue in this area.

Firmness
      I would not say that this mattress is the firmest of beds but I would not say that it is the softest either. It works out perfectly for myself and my husband though.

The durability is great so far. I will probably have this for many years to come.

• Firmness:

Beware, Mattress cannot be returned at some retailers!

It already sags with a hump in the middle

• Firmness:

The best matress so look no farther.

Comments about Serta iComfort Mattress:

This is the best,most comfortable matress that I have ever owned. The best sleep and you awake refreshed and ready to face the day. I have had 4 back surgeries and as you can imagine how important a great mattress means to me. I am so grateful to have found a matress that meets my needs. I have tried others like sleep number and many others. As far as mattresses go I would look no further than the Serta I-Comfort. Happy sleeping and shopping. I hope this is helpful and possibly save you time shopping. I have been married for twenty five years and she is as happy with the Serta I-Comfort as I am. I sleep on my back and she sleeps on her side so it is great for both styles of sleeping. When we go on vacation we enjoy ourselves but the one thing that we have in common is that we are always happy to get home to our bed. We wished we could pack it up along with our clothes and take it with us.

Comfort
      Couldn't ask for a more comfortable matress.

Perfect

Just right.

I have owned the Serta I-Comfort for 6 years after my 3rd back surgery and it's just as comfortable as the day that I brought it home. So I would say that it is very durable.

Amazing comfort

Comments about Serta iComfort Mattress:

Rest easy with Serta iComfort mattress. We bought this particular mattress for our room and I really love it. We had a spring mattress in our room for years. I woke up from resting every night in pain. I was having so many back issues. Especially after the birth of my daughter it got really bad. I am so glad we decided to make the switch to a foam mattress. We looked at other competitors foam mattresses first and the Serta iComfort was just as good and the price point was really perfect for our family. I didn't want to be paying off a mattress for twelve months and with this mattress I could afford it right away! Since purchasing this mattress I no longer have back pain or discomfort from a nights rest. Instead, I sleep peacefully through the whole night! I never toss and turn I am so comfortable. With a spring mattress you have to flip and rotate it every few months but with the foam technology I never have to flip or rotate the mattress. Also there was a great warranty on this mattress. If it starts falling apart I can get a brand new mattress!

Best sleep in forever!

Comments about Serta iComfort Mattress:

I purchased a Serta iComfort Genius modle bed. I was replacing a basic bed I had since I was in college. I was SUPER excited about getting a memory foam mattress. I sometimes have back problems and this was the ticket to make those go away. I do prefer a slightly firmer bed then most and the Genius model was the perfect match. Enough of a firm feel and plenty of support to completely get rid of my back problem. The other options in this line were very comfy, but I needed the firmness of this bed to be satisfied. I am absolutely in love with this bed. My girlfriend also really enjoys the bed as well. I will warn you that you will have to find "deep" bedding for this mattress. The normal sheets and bedding will come off quite easily. If you ask for help at any major retailer they will know exactly what you are talking about. I also recommend that you shop around. I got this one on a great deal at Value City Furniture and they even threw in two Serta memory foam pillows, which I also LOVE!

Best Nights Sleep Ever