Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Serta
Serta iComfort Mattress

Not as comfortable as promised

We were talked into this mattress by the salesman and told that although we got a firm one, it would become more comfortable with time. We have had it now for almost a year and it is still too stiff and gives me back aches. My husband needs a more stiff mattress though so it is great for him and he loves it. All of my family loves it too and thinks it is super amazing but I just cant get over it being too firm for me. I think if we had gotten a less firm one it would have been a perfect mattress.

Lakeland, Florida

false

Love, love, love!

I love this mattress! I've had it for 7 years and it is still as good as new.

GA

I love this

Great for everybody and every night sleep

Lyons ny

Top Quality mattress

My old mattress could have lasted a few more years but my significant other moved in and did not like it. We bought the Icomfort King Support bed, and I did not know what I was missing in regard to comfort. We both like a softer bed, and this bed is soft but definitely has the support needed for every area of the body. We have had it nine months now and are just getting ready to turn it as recommended. One positive is that you do not feel the other person getting into bed or even moving around on their side of the bed. When it is time for the guest room mattress to be replaced, I will buy another icomfort.

Macomb Mi

true

Best mattress I have ever owned

My husband and I really needed a new mattress, so we splurged and bought the Serta I-comfort king size bed. Best decision ever. The mattress is so comfortable. I have trouble with my sciatica and was unable to sleep on one side of my body for years, now with this mattress, i can sleep on either side with no issues. My husband and i both get a great nights sleep. Highly recommended!

Grand Island, NY

iComfort Blue 300

We bought a Serta iComfort Blue 300 firm mattress to replace an 8yr old mattress that we were not happy with. I love this blue 300 mattress. NO coils. Has cooling gel in it. This is the first memory foam mattress I have ever tried out that I could roll over in without a struggle. I have neck and shoulder, low back, si joint, and leg issues. For the first time in over four years I have been able to sleep for more than 4 hours. I wake up feeling great!

Milwaukee, WI

true

Good mattress, firm needs more support

I needed to replace my old inner spring mattress due to back and hip pains. I decided to go with the comfort firm hybrid mattress. The mattress provides good comfort and support and has relieved my back and hip pain. My only complaint is that the firm mattress tends to compress during the night and doesn't give a consistent level of support. This is much better than my old inner spring mattress, but I will choose a more firm option the next time around.

Newark, DE

true

Hands down the best mattress

Serta IComfort Mattress is the best mattress. We were looking to replace our old mattress and were trying out others mattresses In The store. The moment I laid on this mattress I was sold. The comfort and support are hands down the best. As we were testing other mattress you could feel one another move but not with the IComfort. I can lay in bed and never know my husband has gotten in to bed. It is virtually motionless. The support for your lumbar is supreme. I used to have head, neck, back and hip pain but not with the IComfort. It supports and contours to my body with out caving on or feeling as though you are sunk in and the bed has cratered in. The moment you lay on it the bed conforms to you and every time you move it does the same. The bed is made of a unique material that is a gel infused mattress so it keeps you cool while you sleep. It regulates your body temperature so you will stay the right temp and sleep comfortably all night long. The down side to that is you may not want to get put of bed in the morning. My husband and I say it every night how amazing this bed is. We were given the IComfort pillows for free with it so it makes this sleeping experience truly dreamy every night.

Sapulpa, OK

Most comfy mattress ever

Recently I found myself in need of a new mattress because I upgraded from a full size bed to a queen sized bed. So I ended up purchasing the Serta iComfort mattress and I am highly satisfied with it so far after 5 months! Although this mattress is on the expensive side, you get what you pay for in terms of quality! This mattress is very high quality and is expected to last years, which makes the price tag not too steep when considering the long term use you will get from it. It seems very durable so far. A huge positive is that this is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on! It's very soft but also supportive. It's not too lumpy or too hot. Overall the feel is absolutely perfect and I get the best nights sleep on it that I've had in a long while! I highly recommend this mattress especially for those with back or sleep problems. This mattress will help you sleep like a baby and be super comfy and supported. Easily the best mattress I have ever owned!

Sneads Ferry, NC

omg

We bought this mattress at Rooms to Go and have not been happy with it from the beginning. Even though it had a trial period, it was not honored at this store, so we are stuck with it. I don't think either of us has had a good night's sleep since we got it. We both wake up with our backs hurting, and we just can't get comfortable at night. There is also a hump now in the middle. Would I buy it again? No! In fact, I am just waiting until I have the money to buy another one. And trust me, it will not be at Rooms to Go

ccs ven