Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Serta
Serta iComfort Mattress

I love this

Great for everybody and every night sleep

Lyons ny

Top Quality mattress

My old mattress could have lasted a few more years but my significant other moved in and did not like it. We bought the Icomfort King Support bed, and I did not know what I was missing in regard to comfort. We both like a softer bed, and this bed is soft but definitely has the support needed for every area of the body. We have had it nine months now and are just getting ready to turn it as recommended. One positive is that you do not feel the other person getting into bed or even moving around on their side of the bed. When it is time for the guest room mattress to be replaced, I will buy another icomfort.

Macomb Mi

true

Best mattress I have ever owned

My husband and I really needed a new mattress, so we splurged and bought the Serta I-comfort king size bed. Best decision ever. The mattress is so comfortable. I have trouble with my sciatica and was unable to sleep on one side of my body for years, now with this mattress, i can sleep on either side with no issues. My husband and i both get a great nights sleep. Highly recommended!

Grand Island, NY

iComfort Blue 300

We bought a Serta iComfort Blue 300 firm mattress to replace an 8yr old mattress that we were not happy with. I love this blue 300 mattress. NO coils. Has cooling gel in it. This is the first memory foam mattress I have ever tried out that I could roll over in without a struggle. I have neck and shoulder, low back, si joint, and leg issues. For the first time in over four years I have been able to sleep for more than 4 hours. I wake up feeling great!

Milwaukee, WI

true

Good mattress, firm needs more support

I needed to replace my old inner spring mattress due to back and hip pains. I decided to go with the comfort firm hybrid mattress. The mattress provides good comfort and support and has relieved my back and hip pain. My only complaint is that the firm mattress tends to compress during the night and doesn't give a consistent level of support. This is much better than my old inner spring mattress, but I will choose a more firm option the next time around.

Newark, DE

true

Hands down the best mattress

Serta IComfort Mattress is the best mattress. We were looking to replace our old mattress and were trying out others mattresses In The store. The moment I laid on this mattress I was sold. The comfort and support are hands down the best. As we were testing other mattress you could feel one another move but not with the IComfort. I can lay in bed and never know my husband has gotten in to bed. It is virtually motionless. The support for your lumbar is supreme. I used to have head, neck, back and hip pain but not with the IComfort. It supports and contours to my body with out caving on or feeling as though you are sunk in and the bed has cratered in. The moment you lay on it the bed conforms to you and every time you move it does the same. The bed is made of a unique material that is a gel infused mattress so it keeps you cool while you sleep. It regulates your body temperature so you will stay the right temp and sleep comfortably all night long. The down side to that is you may not want to get put of bed in the morning. My husband and I say it every night how amazing this bed is. We were given the IComfort pillows for free with it so it makes this sleeping experience truly dreamy every night.

Sapulpa, OK

Most comfy mattress ever

Recently I found myself in need of a new mattress because I upgraded from a full size bed to a queen sized bed. So I ended up purchasing the Serta iComfort mattress and I am highly satisfied with it so far after 5 months! Although this mattress is on the expensive side, you get what you pay for in terms of quality! This mattress is very high quality and is expected to last years, which makes the price tag not too steep when considering the long term use you will get from it. It seems very durable so far. A huge positive is that this is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on! It's very soft but also supportive. It's not too lumpy or too hot. Overall the feel is absolutely perfect and I get the best nights sleep on it that I've had in a long while! I highly recommend this mattress especially for those with back or sleep problems. This mattress will help you sleep like a baby and be super comfy and supported. Easily the best mattress I have ever owned!

Sneads Ferry, NC

omg

We bought this mattress at Rooms to Go and have not been happy with it from the beginning. Even though it had a trial period, it was not honored at this store, so we are stuck with it. I don't think either of us has had a good night's sleep since we got it. We both wake up with our backs hurting, and we just can't get comfortable at night. There is also a hump now in the middle. Would I buy it again? No! In fact, I am just waiting until I have the money to buy another one. And trust me, it will not be at Rooms to Go

ccs ven

Great mattress

I purchased the Intellect model which is one of the firmest in the line. It's a little too firm as I weight about 125 lbs and barely 'sink' into the memory foam. I added a mattress pad and found it more comfortable. I find this mattress much better than my old coil mattress and I wake up with no aches or pains.

null

true

Finally a good night of sleep!

This mattress has been absolutely wonderful. I spent months researching and spending time in various mattress stores looking at many different brands. I was going to get a cheaper mattress but I was not set on it with all of my heart. Luckily I decided to go with my Serta IComfort mattress and it has been one of the best decisions that I have ever made. It is memory foam and these types of mattresses are known for getting hot at night when a person sleeps on it. I was worried because I am a very hot sleeper but luckily I have not had a single issue with getting hot while sleeping on this mattress. Comfort The comfort is absolutely wonderful. I am a side sleeper and my husband is a back sleeper and the mattress is wonderful for the two of us. The comfort is amazing and I look forward to going to bed every night. Support The support is wonderful and I have not had a single issue in this area. Firmness I would not say that this mattress is the firmest of beds but I would not say that it is the softest either. It works out perfectly for myself and my husband though. Durability The durability is great so far. I will probably have this for many years to come.

USA