Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Serta
Serta iComfort Mattress

I love this product

Love it but a little to soft be good for a guest bed

Holcomb ms

true

Honestly any Serta mattress is good but this one is amazing

I have this mattress currently and I will keep buying it, I'm stuck to my bed most of the time because of how soft it is, my kid likes my bed more than his.

Vancouver,Wa

true

Not as comfortable as promised

We were talked into this mattress by the salesman and told that although we got a firm one, it would become more comfortable with time. We have had it now for almost a year and it is still too stiff and gives me back aches. My husband needs a more stiff mattress though so it is great for him and he loves it. All of my family loves it too and thinks it is super amazing but I just cant get over it being too firm for me. I think if we had gotten a less firm one it would have been a perfect mattress.

Lakeland, Florida

false

Love, love, love!

I love this mattress! I've had it for 7 years and it is still as good as new.

GA

I love this

Great for everybody and every night sleep

Lyons ny

Top Quality mattress

My old mattress could have lasted a few more years but my significant other moved in and did not like it. We bought the Icomfort King Support bed, and I did not know what I was missing in regard to comfort. We both like a softer bed, and this bed is soft but definitely has the support needed for every area of the body. We have had it nine months now and are just getting ready to turn it as recommended. One positive is that you do not feel the other person getting into bed or even moving around on their side of the bed. When it is time for the guest room mattress to be replaced, I will buy another icomfort.

Macomb Mi

true

Best mattress I have ever owned

My husband and I really needed a new mattress, so we splurged and bought the Serta I-comfort king size bed. Best decision ever. The mattress is so comfortable. I have trouble with my sciatica and was unable to sleep on one side of my body for years, now with this mattress, i can sleep on either side with no issues. My husband and i both get a great nights sleep. Highly recommended!

Grand Island, NY

iComfort Blue 300

We bought a Serta iComfort Blue 300 firm mattress to replace an 8yr old mattress that we were not happy with. I love this blue 300 mattress. NO coils. Has cooling gel in it. This is the first memory foam mattress I have ever tried out that I could roll over in without a struggle. I have neck and shoulder, low back, si joint, and leg issues. For the first time in over four years I have been able to sleep for more than 4 hours. I wake up feeling great!

Milwaukee, WI

true

Good mattress, firm needs more support

I needed to replace my old inner spring mattress due to back and hip pains. I decided to go with the comfort firm hybrid mattress. The mattress provides good comfort and support and has relieved my back and hip pain. My only complaint is that the firm mattress tends to compress during the night and doesn't give a consistent level of support. This is much better than my old inner spring mattress, but I will choose a more firm option the next time around.

Newark, DE

true

Hands down the best mattress

Serta IComfort Mattress is the best mattress. We were looking to replace our old mattress and were trying out others mattresses In The store. The moment I laid on this mattress I was sold. The comfort and support are hands down the best. As we were testing other mattress you could feel one another move but not with the IComfort. I can lay in bed and never know my husband has gotten in to bed. It is virtually motionless. The support for your lumbar is supreme. I used to have head, neck, back and hip pain but not with the IComfort. It supports and contours to my body with out caving on or feeling as though you are sunk in and the bed has cratered in. The moment you lay on it the bed conforms to you and every time you move it does the same. The bed is made of a unique material that is a gel infused mattress so it keeps you cool while you sleep. It regulates your body temperature so you will stay the right temp and sleep comfortably all night long. The down side to that is you may not want to get put of bed in the morning. My husband and I say it every night how amazing this bed is. We were given the IComfort pillows for free with it so it makes this sleeping experience truly dreamy every night.

Sapulpa, OK