3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Firmness:

Super premium design of last generation

from Santa Barbara, CA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Good Support
  • Soft Feel

Cons

• Primary Bed

Comments about Serta Sealy Pillowtop Mattress:

If you want to have a comfortable, soft, ergonomic and super nice to get home place, I recommend this mattress. It has a super-extraordinary technology which ensures you a super guarantee rest and allows you to wake up with more and better energy to face your daily routine.

With this mattress will improve your quality of life, apart from resting, you can share unforgettable moments with the people you love most in the world, your friends, your partner, your family.

Much better is even that has all the features that will ensure easy purchase, because it has a unique quality, super premium design of last generation and an unbeatable price.

Therefore totally I recommend this mattress because in my experience it is good, nice and cheap.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Moderately Good Mattress

Comments about Serta Sealy Pillowtop Mattress:

My old mattress finally gave out after about 15 years of service and, much though I hated to spend the money, I needed a new one. After trying out a few dozen different types for comfort, I chose the Serta Sealy Pillowtop mattress (standard size). It felt extremely comfortable on the showroom floor and I looked forward to getting a good night's sleep. For the first few months I was very happy with the comfort level. The pillowtop cushioned my back well but the underlying mattress was firm enough for me. I was a bit irritated when, at the end of the first month, I tried to turn the mattress to keep the wear even - and discovered that the mattress had no handles on the sides to grasp. That made for an awkward time and I finally had to get a neighbor to help rotate the heavy mattress (and since it's a pillowtop I couldn't flip it over so that both the underside and the topside got even wear, which was something I hadn't realized before I bought it.) Unfortunately I found that even with regular rotation one side developed a depression from my body weight, which happened pretty quickly (after about six months of use). That uneven depression makes the mattress a little more uncomfortable to use - I'm now always sleeping on the non-depressed side to try and even things out; however my body tends to slide towards the depression. Hopefully things will even out and the mattress will go back to being as comfortable as before. Next time I won't buy a pillowtop so I'll be able to flip the mattress regularly and I definitely will make sure it has side handles to grasp!

Comfort
    It's pretty comfortable (and was very comfortable before the depression developed).

Support
    Good support - pillowtop is comfortable and the mattress is firm enough, I think, for people with bad backs (like me).

Firmness
    Firm enough (but not too hard).

I don't believe the depression in the mattress should have occurred (certainly not so quickly) since I rotated the mattress several times (that should have ensured even wear). So I'm not sure about the durability of the product.

• Firmness:

The most comforting bed you will ever sleep on.

Comments about Serta Sealy Pillowtop Mattress:

This is an awesome product and I would recommend this mattress to anyone.

Comfort
    There is no more tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. I love to sleep on my side and it just does me wonders, as I sink into the pillow top part of my mattress. I love the comfort and my husband love it as well. we have never made a better investment in a mattress.

Support
    It supports me and my husbands weight without indentations left in mattress.

Firmness
    It is not too hard and not too soft.

It even comes with a lifetime warranty.

not too happy

was not able to give it a 0 because it was not on the board

Comfort
    comfort do they know the meaning to comfort NO they do not its very bad

Support
    talk about support there is none at all,

Firmness
    and forget about it having any firmness

i brought them in July and had to buy new ones in Dec

Wonderful Purchase

Comments about Serta Sealy Pillowtop Mattress:

I am very happy with the purchase of this mattress. It was worth every penny that I spent on it. I would definitely but this brand again. The comfort level is amazing. When I stay somewhere other than my bed. I am uncomfortable and do not sleep through the night. I thought that I would have a hard time or have to spend exact for sheet to fit the bed. That has not been the case. I thought of buying a mattress pad for the bed. But with the comfort of the bed that is not needed.

Comfort
    The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. I fall asleep quickly and stay asleep. I do not wake with a back ache or anything sore.

Support
    The support of the bed is what prevents me from waking up with a back or neck ache.

Firmness
    The bed is firm but due to the pillow top it is soft but firm. You do not realize the firmness of the bed because of the pillow top.

I have had the mattress and box springs for 6 years now. I have not worn any groves in the bed it is still feels like the day it was delivered.

Simpily amazing

Comments about Serta Sealy Pillowtop Mattress:

When searching for a new mattress I swear I laid on hundreds and none stuck out to me. Until I laid on the Serta sealy pillowtop mattress. As soon as I sat on it I knew I had to have it. It was so soft and seriously felt like I was laying on a nice fluffy cloud! If you're stuck on picking out a mattress this is the one to go with!! My husband, who is extremely picky, even loved this mattress. He still loves it. He wanted something very firm and I wanted something pretty soft and this mattress fit both mine and his wants in a mattress! It also holds up extremely well! We have an almost two year old and he love to jump on the bed so you can imagine the wear he has put on it. It's still in such amazing shape! Still super comfortable!! No matter what position you like to sleep in this mattress makes it all very comfortable! It also has very nice support to it. Most mattresses you may wake up with back pain or something. Well not with this one!! Seriously, it's simply amazing!

• Firmness:

Pillowtop Mattress Just o.k.

Comments about Serta Sealy Pillowtop Mattress:

I purchased the set at Sleep Outfitteres. The boxspring wore out in less than a year so I used my warranty and got a replacement.The replacement boxspring also broke in about a year and a half time. I recently just purchased a new boxspring, but a different brand. The mattress itself has held up pretty good. It is soft and sustainable.

Comfort
    Not the most comfortable mattress, but definately not the worst. It is suitable for the price I paid.

Support
    SUpport is fine for the price.

Firmness
    I don't like extremely firm mattress. I don't want to feel as if I'm laying on a hard surface so this works pretty well.

The mattress is durable. It has lasted about four years and I believe the average life of a mattress is around five years. Even with two boxsprings breaking the mattress stayed intact .

Absolutely love!!!!

from East Wareham, MA

Comments about Serta Sealy Pillowtop Mattress:

We recently purchased this type of mattress. We have been sleeping on it for about two weeks now and I can honestly say I am in love! The pillow top just makes it so comfortable and luxurious. It takes a little getting used to if you have never slept on a pillow top mattress before but once you get used to it, you will never go back! The support from the mattress is great, all while being so comfortable. The price was perfect, too. I was a little hesitant about purchasing a pillow top but my husband was insistent that we get it. I am so glad I gave on this, because I have had a few weeks' worth of amazing sleep now! If you are in the market for a new mattress, consider a sealy pillow top. You will not regret it!