Other Mattresses:
Pillow Top Mattresses, Spring Mattresses
Sealy
Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress

Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress

Pros

• Comfortable (7)
  • Soft feel (7)
  • Good support (6)
  • Durable (4)
  • Holds shape (4)

Cons

• Develops cavity (3)

• Primary bed (6)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (5)

One of the best investments I've ever made!

I absolutely love my Sealy mattress. I used to have a ton of back and neck pain but now I hardly ever wake up in pain! The pillowtop is extremely comfortable and it's really easy to get in and out of bed. There are many layers in the pillowtop but you don't get the "I'm stuck/sinking in" feeling that I've experienced with foam mattresses. The outer material on the mattress is also designed  to be cooler, so no more waking up super hot! I will definitely look to Sealy first for any future mattress purchase.

A love hate relationship!

I have had this mattress for quite some time now, read all the instructions in turning the mattress etc... I bought a king size because my husband and i are on the larger size, and we like to have room in the bed as well as if the kids have a bad dream we don't want o be squished into the bed. Even after changing the mattress around several times the padding has seem to get broke down! At first it was the bed of our dreams now it's just become uncomfortable as heck wth break down all over the bed and humps all over the place! It's hard to roll over the humps when my kids are sick they sleep on the humps and roll into us during the night!

Comfort
At first the comfort level was great, however now the comfort level is horrible!

Support
At first eveyrthing was great now support isn't so great in the mattress.

Firmness
Again not so great after a few years of use!

When you spend the kind of money that i spent on this bed you don't expect to have to buy a new bed in a few years! I regret the purchase of this item! There is no durability in this item sleep in it for a few months flip it around, a few more months flip it around yep then after a year just throw it away or try to get your money back! Garbage!

I will definitely buy again.

from Jennings FL

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

I've had this mattress for a few years and it's still as comfortable as when I first bought it. I always get a good night's sleep and would definitely recommend. I love my sealy !

Best Sleep Ever

from Ky

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

This mattress is the softest most comfortable durable product ever. I have fibromyalgia and restless leg syndrome so it is important to have a great mattress that provides comfort and durability. I have owned mine for 2 years now and it still feels as good as it did the first night I slept in it . The pillowtop gives me the extra softness I need and want. I highly recommend this mattress !

Definately have bought again

from Washington

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel
      • Sturdy

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

I love this bed for it really helps with my back problems as I am working at a high demanding job that requires lifting constantly and getting a good night sleep helps with my outlook on life and my mood. Plus my back feels like I slept like a baby.

I would buy this mattress again!

from PattyKat

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Holds Shape
        • Soft Feel
        • Sturdy

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

I have this as my primary bed and I love it! It's so comfortable and I like that I don't wake up hurting all over because it gives me support where I need it. The softness of the pillow top is like sleeping on a cloud!

Word consider again

from Kalamazoo, MI

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Soft Feel

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

I liked this bed at first, but it broke down quickly and developed a cavity in the middle. Would be great as a guest bed.

Sealy mattress

from Perry, FL

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Soft Feel

Cons

• Develops Cavity
          • Doesnt hold shape and dips in the middle

• Guest Bed

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

I thought we were getting a good mattress and at first it was comfortable, soft but not to soft just perfect them about 7 months later it started dragging us to the middle of the mattress and causing us to sleep basically on top of each other it would probably be alright for a single person but two and that happens had 4 other couples say the same thing happened with theres this is not a mattress for a couple at all.

Ver good mattress!

from India

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Good Support
          • Soft Feel

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

This mattress is quite firm and is just perfect for people like me who suffers from back related problems.
            Comfort
            When I went to a store to buy a mattress, I look for the one that will feel right to my body. This is one of the most comfortable mattresses I have come across in recent times that is firm firm enough yet feels comfortable to my body.
            Firmness
            It is very firm and does not make any noises when someone lays down. It is also not one of those mattresses where you feel any sort of back pain when you woke up. The mattress is very gentle any way you position yourself, which is one of its major advantages.
            My mattress is fairly new to judge the durability of the mattress, but I have heard many people saying that it can last for over 10 years if properly used.

nice I would buy this product again

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
            • Good Support

Cons

• Develops Cavity
            • Lumpy

nice I would buy this product again

Very Comfy and great nights sleep

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

I have to say that I have neck issues and I bought a new mattress around the new year. After getting this mattress from the store the delivery people set it up and I have to say its very comfortable. I have had a significant reduction in stress and have been able to get more sleep at night. I find I am well rested and enjoy going to bed. I can get confortable a lot quicker than I did before. Its a wonderful mattress

Support
              The support is great for my back. Ihave issues with my spine in my neck and I find its not s bad when I sleep in the bed.

Firmness
              I got a softer mattress but its not any less firm and durable when I get into it or sleep

I have two kids who love to sleep in it with me and they climb all over it. I even catch them jumping on it. I am in and out of the bed alot and I find its holding up just great

• Firmness:

Love this Mattress....Sleep so soundly!

from palm springs, ca

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

I love this new mattress! I haven't slept this well in years! So comfy!

Comfort
              I have a hard time sleeping at night because I suffer from FA. The first night I got into this bed, i slept so well. No waking up several times a night, rolling over back and forth. It is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on!

Support
              Perfect support without being too firm. I like that it feels soft, yet is firm. I hate mattresses that are so hard. I know a firm mattress is good for your spine, but when it's hard, who can sleep.

Firmness
              This mattress is firm, but comfortable. I know my body is getting the firmness in a mattress that it needs, but without the mattress being so hard I feel like I'm sleeping on a board.

I have only had this mattress for a few months, but I am happy with the way it is holding it's shape.