Other Mattresses:
Sealy
Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress

Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress

• Firmness:

One of the best investments I've ever made!

I absolutely love my Sealy mattress. I used to have a ton of back and neck pain but now I hardly ever wake up in pain! The pillowtop is extremely comfortable and it's really easy to get in and out of bed. There are many layers in the pillowtop but you don't get the "I'm stuck/sinking in" feeling that I've experienced with foam mattresses. The outer material on the mattress is also designed  to be cooler, so no more waking up super hot! I will definitely look to Sealy first for any future mattress purchase.

A love hate relationship!

I have had this mattress for quite some time now, read all the instructions in turning the mattress etc... I bought a king size because my husband and i are on the larger size, and we like to have room in the bed as well as if the kids have a bad dream we don't want o be squished into the bed. Even after changing the mattress around several times the padding has seem to get broke down! At first it was the bed of our dreams now it's just become uncomfortable as heck wth break down all over the bed and humps all over the place! It's hard to roll over the humps when my kids are sick they sleep on the humps and roll into us during the night!

Comfort
At first the comfort level was great, however now the comfort level is horrible!

Support
At first eveyrthing was great now support isn't so great in the mattress.

Firmness
Again not so great after a few years of use!

When you spend the kind of money that i spent on this bed you don't expect to have to buy a new bed in a few years! I regret the purchase of this item! There is no durability in this item sleep in it for a few months flip it around, a few more months flip it around yep then after a year just throw it away or try to get your money back! Garbage!

Ver good mattress!

from India

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Soft Feel

• Primary Bed

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

This mattress is quite firm and is just perfect for people like me who suffers from back related problems.
    Comfort
    When I went to a store to buy a mattress, I look for the one that will feel right to my body. This is one of the most comfortable mattresses I have come across in recent times that is firm firm enough yet feels comfortable to my body.
    Firmness
    It is very firm and does not make any noises when someone lays down. It is also not one of those mattresses where you feel any sort of back pain when you woke up. The mattress is very gentle any way you position yourself, which is one of its major advantages.
    My mattress is fairly new to judge the durability of the mattress, but I have heard many people saying that it can last for over 10 years if properly used.

nice I would buy this product again

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support

Cons

• Develops Cavity
    • Lumpy

nice I would buy this product again

Very Comfy and great nights sleep

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

I have to say that I have neck issues and I bought a new mattress around the new year. After getting this mattress from the store the delivery people set it up and I have to say its very comfortable. I have had a significant reduction in stress and have been able to get more sleep at night. I find I am well rested and enjoy going to bed. I can get confortable a lot quicker than I did before. Its a wonderful mattress

Support
      The support is great for my back. Ihave issues with my spine in my neck and I find its not s bad when I sleep in the bed.

Firmness
      I got a softer mattress but its not any less firm and durable when I get into it or sleep

I have two kids who love to sleep in it with me and they climb all over it. I even catch them jumping on it. I am in and out of the bed alot and I find its holding up just great

• Firmness:

Love this Mattress....Sleep so soundly!

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

I love this new mattress! I haven't slept this well in years! So comfy!

Comfort
      I have a hard time sleeping at night because I suffer from FA. The first night I got into this bed, i slept so well. No waking up several times a night, rolling over back and forth. It is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on!

Support
      Perfect support without being too firm. I like that it feels soft, yet is firm. I hate mattresses that are so hard. I know a firm mattress is good for your spine, but when it's hard, who can sleep.

Firmness
      This mattress is firm, but comfortable. I know my body is getting the firmness in a mattress that it needs, but without the mattress being so hard I feel like I'm sleeping on a board.

I have only had this mattress for a few months, but I am happy with the way it is holding it's shape.

• Firmness:

Thanks to Sealy, I can sleep all night!

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

Prior to buying this mattress I was in pain through out the night. I back and hip area were constantly aching. It was worse in the morning. I got so I dreaded going to bed. I finally gave and began researching for a new mattress. This Sealy caught my attention by all of the great reviews. I decided to go into a store and actually try it out. I tried it and loved it, but really wanted to make sure it was good for me. I walked around the whole mattress area and tried each and every one, in my price range. They were good, but I kept going back to this one. I finally said, this is it. I bought it and have finally been able to sleep through the night without pain. I love this mattress.

Comfort
      It is not too soft or hard. It gives just in the right places on my back, legs, etc. I am a back sleeper. This mattress is perfect for my back.

Support
      As I mentioned, it is not too sort or hard. It has just the right amount of support.

Firmness
      You don't feel like you are on the floor nor do you feel like your are sinking to the floor.

Thus far, it's been great. Ask me in another 10 years and I will let you know.

• Firmness:

It's all fun until someone gets hurt!

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

Great in year 1. We are four years in and we sleep in valleys. Ours is a king, so when you try to climb on top of the mountain in the middle, you will eventually slide into the valley. Something is poking our backs-springs? Currently on hold for one minute wait time, has now been 16 minutes and something seconds with Sealy. W e will be with you as soon as possible, please continue to hold. I guess they think the longer on hold, the less the have to deal with? We expected Sealy to last us a great deal of time, but we have had pain now for a good 2 years as the mattress has simply broke down. Hopeful they will replace it, but I have heard horror stories about mattresses never really being replaced. Getting out of the ditch is a feat all in itself, reminds me of I Love Lucy episode when they are on vacation and they use their sleeping gowns to anchor them to the side so they don't roll...yeah, that's us at this point. On hold 20 minutes now...

• Firmness:

One of the best Mattress you can spend money on.

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

This mattress is very good in quality and for people like myself out there who suffer from back or muscle pains will find this mattress to be a quick remedy.

Comfort
      When i went to the store to find a good mattress i wanted one that will last and would feel right on my body. I can tell you one thing this is one of the most comfortable mattress i have run across from in a long time.

Support
      This mattress offers great support with the many coils it has inside it will shape your body as you lay and give you extra support where you need it most. They are made to give the bed more support and lasting power.

Firmness
      It is very firm and doesn't make a lot of noise when you lay down. Also it is not like many hard stiff mattress you find where if you get up you are in pain. Its very gentile any way you position yourself which is a plus in my book.

I was told by the staff this mattress will last you a good 10 plus years and has money back guarantee just in case.

• Firmness:

This mattress is 1 of the best things to ever come into my life!

from Troy NY

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

This mattress is one of the best things to ever come into my life! Seriously, after my husband, I think I love this mattress most in the world. It may have something to do with sleeping on a really crappy mattress before this one, but this mattress provides some of the best sleep I have ever gotten.

The mattress itself provides pretty firm support, but with the pillowtop it also feels really soft. The pillowtop is memory-foam-esque, and your body will cause a sort of divot in the mattress... this is especially wonderful for me, because my husband tends to move about and thrash when he sleeps and this mattress prevents that. He stays on his side of the bed, and I stay asleep! It's amazing! It has even reduced his snoring... I don't know how this happens, maybe he's sleeping in a better position or something - but there is LESS SNORING!!!

I would recommend this mattress to everyone and anyone. It is seriously one of the best purchases I have made in my entire life.

Love it!!!

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

I went to Raymour & Flanigan to pick out a mattress, I am VERY picky when it comes to mattresses. I laid on every single bed they had in the showroom and this was the only one that i felt was squishy enough. I get a lot of back pain so i do not like firm beds. I was ecstatic until i looked at the price so at first i was not going to take it. The sales person informed me that it was a floor sample so the price would be greatly reduced, i wound up getting an amazing deal. Sleeping on this bed is like sleeping on a cloud. Its incredibly comfortable and it feels like it forms around my body. My back pain has improved and it is also very comfortable to sleep on when i have a headache. I've been sleeping much better too because I cant feel my boyfriend flip over in the middle of the night.

Comfort
      Like sleeping on a cloud

Support
      very comfortable, feels like it forms to me

Firmness
      Its nice a squishy just how i like it

My dogs lay on it with me and they are both about 100 lbs, hold up well

Sealy Posturepedic Euro Top Mattress

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress:

I really dreaded having to shop for a mattress. This Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Premier Plush Euro Top Mattress was the first one I saw in the store. I made a spur of the moment decision to buy it and I have had no regrets in doing so. It is very well made. The pillow top makes you feel like you are laying on a fluffy cloud of softness while being firmly supported. The pillow top design alleviated pressure point issues I had when sleeping on other style mattresses. I did discover that even with deep pocket fitted sheets, it was difficult at times to keep the bottom fitted sheet on the bed while sleeping. Every morning I was always tucking one corner back over the end before making the bed. Over time, some of the pillow pockets wore down, became less supportive, less fluffy cloud feeling. The firmness of the mattress as a whole did not decrease though. Is it worth the money compared to buying a less expensive mattress and mattress pad? Sometimes I think it is even though this mattress has held up well. I would have to say it is just a matter of personal preference on that issue. I did find that the material covering this mattress stained easily - body perspiration, spilled coffee, tea, etc. and was difficult to clean due to the pocket formations.