4.1
Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses, Pillow Top Mattresses
Sleep Number
Sleep Number Innovation Series i8 Pillowtop Mattress

I would so buy this again

I would so buy this again it's so soft and very Comfortable it's a good mattress

Richmond va

true

MISERABLE! Worst bed ever!

I needed a California King due to my height. I thought this was the solution. The problem is, this bed cannot hold air. Within a few hours, the bed looses 30%-40% of its air. I wake just a few hours after going to sleep with horrible back pain due to this dramatic air loss. Sleep Number offers a variety of solutions at SEVERAL HUNDREDS of dollars each. No thank you. I've wasted enough money, Sleep time and frustration trying to resolve all the issues with this bed.

Michigan

false

Awesome

The best

Co

Sleep Number Bed

Love my sleep number bed. This is the 4th matteress since I've been married. Nothing compares to it. You get great sleep. Very comfortable. Best bed for the money.

Odenville, AL

I want this bed!

I got to spend the weekend on this bed, I loved it, my husband started snoring and I just adjusted the bed, abs finally got sleep.

Waynesboro, tn

Nice bed

went today and tested a sleep number bed, it was fun and the bed was comfortable. however, I can not afford the price they charge.

VA

true

great mattress for a great price

we have this and we love it

west columbia, sc

true

I am not real impressed with this matress for the price!

This is an ok bed. It is just not as nice as it should be for the promises it makes and the price you pay. It is a little too firm for me. And the pillowtop is false advertisement in my opinion. I'm not saying by any stretch that you couldnt make it work, because we did! Like I said, it is just not what I wanted or was looking for! Still in the market for a good support queen or king matress.

Middleport; Ohio

false

A comfortable mattress with no stress

Everything about this product is well good and craft but it too soft any way i love it like that

Chicago

Never slept better!

We use this as our primary bed. I couldn't be happier with the quality. The versatility of being able to change the firmness of the bed from night to night is very useful. We haven't had any issues. Would recommend to all my friends and family

Chicago IL