Other Mattresses:
Simmons
Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress

Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress

• Firmness:

Most comfortable mattress in the world!

I'm such a believer in Simmons Back Care pillow top mattress! This is honestly the best bed on the market.  SOOooo comfortable.  I get that comment from anyone who sleeps on it.  And although I hope to upgrade to a king size, I think I'll definitely stick with this manufacturer/ line.  This mattress was a wedding gift from my in-laws and they couldn't have picked anything better.  They bought it at a discount furniture store, so I know they got a pretty good deal.

I've always required an ultra-firm mattress (read: I slept with a piece of plywood under the mattress for support).  I was unsure if this super soft pillow top would provide enought support.  It does!  It's so cushy that when we go to visit family and have to sleep in their guest beds, we just can't sleep as well as we do at home.  I usually end the family visit with a back ache and can't wait to sleep in my own bed to work out all the kinks in my back.

The only con at first was remembering to buy sheets with extra deep corner pockets, but this seems to be the new trend and the bigger sheets are easier to find.  The bed is so tall that my son had a hard time climbing up there at first... maybe that's not a con?

Best wedding gift ever!

WORST mattress we've ever had!!

We shopped around alot before purchasing this mattress. Our budget was $1000 and this was the one we, unfortunately, selected. We both suffer back, hip and shoulder pain from this bed and are looking to replace it after only 3.5 years. Our grandsons twin bunk bed mattresses cause us no pain so we know it is our mattress. Don't waste your money!!!

WORST mattress we've ever had!!

from Washington State

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity

• Primary Bed

Well Rested

from Houston, tx

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support

• Primary Bed

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

I am used to the memory foam bed. I have been using that kind of bed for a while. I had the memory foam bed for eight years. I knew it was time for me to get a new bed. I was going to stick to memory foam bed. It has worked for me. I always thought the spring mattresses might be too uncomfortable and move around too much. I thought I would never go back to the regular type of bed.

I like to shop and look around for a while before making my final selection on a major purchase like this. I will be having this bed for at least eight years. I need to be sure of my choices before making that kind of commitment. I even decided to look at other beds than the memory foam even though my mind was set on this kind of bed.

I heard so much good things about this type of bed from commercials, word of mouth and sales associates. I decided to have an open mind an hear what they say about the possibilities with this bed. I am glad I did. I was given an guarantee just in case I wasn't happy with this bed. I don't plan on using that guarantee.

The bed is soft and comfortable. It gives me a good night sleep. It has great support. I have no complaints. I have no pain with this bed. It has a nice firm support. I find myself tossing and turning a lot less as well. I also wake up feeling rested. I am happy with the decision I made after a long consideration. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Nice product

from Outside US

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Good Support
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Squeaks
      • Too Hard

• Guest Bed

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

It has an innerspring enclosed in pockets of soft material. I have found that spring mattresses tend to 'complain' everytime I turn, the innerspring responds rapidy to pressure changes and makes very low squeaks. And then it bounces me up and down as well which disrupts my sleep a tiny, weeny bit, although it is okay to sleep on.

It can be fun though, espcially for children. Once in a while you might stand on it and dance on it and it is very good for having pillow fights, the bouncy effects adds to the fun.
      It has a soft upper layer for added comfort, so if you are dead tired and a deep sleeper and you sleep on it, you most likely will not open your eyes till daybreak because of the softness of the bed, provided you do not mind the slight bouncy effect it gives each time you turn. It is quite heavy due to the spring in it, transporting it is not exactly an easy task.

It gets spoilt after many years of use and the springs pop out here and there, making it uncomfortable to sleep on. It is not cheap, but it can be fun to sleep on. It will support your weight no matter your size and distributes your weight evenly, so you don't have aches and pains.

wake up feeling well rested, and NO back or muscle pain!

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

I cant express enough how wonderful my back feels, and how rested I feel after a night of sleep on this mattress.

Comfort
      The comfort is phenomenal.

Support
      No back pain, or pain in hips and shoulders.

Firmness
      The firmness is simply amazing there are no bouncy springs or pressure from springs. The mattress contours well, and provids support to the entire body.

Unknown.

Wonderful Pillowtop Mattress!

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

I purchased this mattress to replace another in my guest room. My guest room gets a lot of visitors, and I wanted a mattress that was comfortable and would last a few years. This has been a great purchase. Everyone that sleeps on the bed remarks how comfortable it is. It's such a pleasure to know your guest are sleeping soundly and comfortably! All and all this is a incredibly wonderful mattress! I recommend it to everyone that wants a peaceful sleep.

Comfort
      This mattress is so very comfortable! Just enough softness, yet not too soft. My company always remarks how comfortably they have slept.

Support
      I think Beauty rest mattresses have the finest innerspring construction, and maybe that's because they make their own springs inside mattress. The coils conform to your body and provide pressure relief, which is great for those who suffer back pain. It cushions and supports your body with every move.

Firmness
      This is a firm mattress, but not a hard mattress.

I have had this mattress for almost a year now. I have had many quests sleep on it. It is still in perfect condition. No sags in the center of mattress. My son mentioned that when he and his wife sleep on the mattress they don't roll towards the center.

• Firmness:

wonderful mattress helped my aching body

from Boise, ID

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

My boyfriend disliked my old bed, even though I thought it was decent. He brought over a new mattress, he thought was wonderful and right away I could tell it was horrible. for over two years I endured aching backs, body spasms, restless nights. All due to the horrible mattress. I finally had enough and went out and purchased this Simmons mattress. It is by far the best mattress I have ever had in my adult life. Right away I could tell the difference in my aches and pains, the amount of sleep I got each night and just my general over all mood. I can not tell you what it is like to wake up in my own bed and feel refreshed every morning. Specially when I had to endure aches and pains for years. I should have put my foot down and switched years ago. Even my eight year old daughter loves to sleep in my bed. She says its not too hard and that she wakes up feeling more refreshed than if she slept in her own bed. Over all I am extremely happy with my purchase and the next time I need a mattress, I will go with another Simmons mattress.

Our guests love it!

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

We currently have this mattress on the bed in our guest room. We frequently have guests spend the night and I have a mother in law who comes to visit often. Everyone always raves about our mattress. It is very comfortable and, although we have had it for some time, it has not shown any signs of wear and it has not begun to sag at all. I have three small children so, needless to say, there are times when one or two of them end up in my bed in the middle of the night. With this mattress, I don't mind a bit leaving my memory foam bed to go sleep in the guest room.

Comfort
      If you don't want to put the extra money into a memory foam or adjustable bed, then you should go with a quality pillow top and this is it!

Support
      Excellent support and no sagging.

Firmness
      It could be a little firmer for my taste, but my husband prefers a mattress that isn't too firm and he loves it.

It has held up wonderful over the years. You can't even tell that we have had it for so long.

Very comfortable.

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

The Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress is very comfortable, and you will probably sleep very well on it. I sleep on this mattress a couple of nights a week while staying with a relative, and I really like it.

Comfort
      This is an extremely comfortable mattress. The pillow top is soft and cozy, but the mattress is firm enough to give good support.

Support
      You'll get excellent support from this mattress. I never have back pain or wake up feeling like I never went to sleep with this mattress.

Firmness
      The pillowtop softens this mattress a bit, but it's still relatively firm underneath, which is sort of the best of both worlds.

This mattress appears to be really well made, and I expect it to last a really long time. You can't flip it because of the pillowtop, but you can turn it around, which you should do every six months or so anyway just to keep it from sinking in too much. Otherwise, the construction seems to be great, and it just has the feel of a durable product.

Comfortable Bed

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

I have been using this mattress for just under one year and am very pleased with it. During this time it has maintained its shape and feels just as good today as it did the very first night that I slept on it. The mattress is comfortable, yet still firm enough to provide amazing support to the back. If you have back pain or problems, this mattress can certainly help. Thanks to the pillows on top you feel lie you are sleeping on clouds, and it is an amazing feeling for everyone.

The mattress is strong and durable and made to last. And, unlike some of the other beds out there it is not that expensive to purchase.

The bed helps you sleep great every single night, with less waking up and less tossing and turning. Waking up feeling well rested and ready to tackle the day is something that I always can say that I do, and it is all thanks to this superb mattress.

All in all a great mattress that is inexpensive to purchase. Highly recommended.

Sweet Bliss

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

If you're looking for a mattress that, for the most part, lets you sleep nice and quietly then this is the mattress for you! It's nice, soft, and just a really well-built mattress!

Comfort
      One of the first things that you will notice about the mattress is just how well it feels. I could lay on it all day. It's soft enough that it won't hurt your back, but it's also well-built so that it won't let you sink down deep into it..

Support
      The support on the mattress is great! It will usually hold up pretty well. My friends and I are able to get on it without fear of it sinking us down into it.

Firmness
      A firm mattress, but sometimes it is a bit iffy on that agenda. For the most part it holds up great. I do feel like over time it's lost it's firmness a bit, but generally speaking, it's able to hold up pretty well.

It has held up pretty great! I have had this mattress for a bit under seven months and it's done it's job. Usually by now I can feel a mattress losing it's shape, but this one has maintained it's shape well. It has lost some firmness, but compared to most mattresses it's doing good! I really recommend it.