Other Shampoos:
Selsun Blue Medicated Formula Dandruff Shampoo

Selsun Blue Medicated Formula Dandruff Shampoo

Pros

Cons

MiRiCLE 0N THE SKiN?0H YESSS!!!!

i know you all must think that im going to tell you about how good selsun blue dandruff shampoo is on your hair well i think by the caption you can tell im not.the truth is i have never used it on my hair but i have used it somewhere else.my face!!!!oh yea for those of you have problems with acne or black heads this will clear your face in only one day so throw away that proactive cuz hunny guess what it aint workin'.lol.but yea i have told some friends but told them to keep it a secret so we could be the only ones with clear skin.so your welcome for your future clear skin.send me message and tell me how it worked out for you.chaow.

=]

I will not choose the Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo ever again.

Two years ago I had a really bad dandruff problem. So when I saw this product I immediately thought I had to have it. Well when I applied it on my hair it seemed fine. Although, there was some kind of scent to it...So, the next day when I went to go hangout with my friends I had to scratch my scalp. When I did this it looked like a big clump of my skin came out with a few hairs attached to it. I scrathed my scalp again and It did the same thing. For about 10 minutes I had to pull out those clumps of who knows what. Once I finished doing this I noticed that my hair had gotten even more dandruff. But, even the smell of my hair smelled a bit bad. It smelled like paint. Then the next day it seemed that my dandruff problem had even gotten worse. Ever since then I have not ever used the Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo and I won't be using it in the future.

Selsun Blue

Comments about Selsun Blue Medicated Formula Dandruff Shampoo:

This is a wonderful dandruff shampoo for that really tough hard to get rid of dandruff. With regular use you should notice a huge improvement in flakes and overall health of your scalp.

I use this in the winter when I have horrible dry skin that affects my scalp as well. My dandruff as well as my son's gets really bad and it can be embarrassing. Using this a few times a week in conjunction with a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and I notice my dandruff is kept at bay. I've also used this on my son since he was about 4 and also started getting winter dandruff. It was approved by the pediatrician, and has helped him tremendously.

It does have a sort of medicinal scent, but it's not overpowering or overwhelming. It is actually a nice scent, reminds me of a good clean scent with just a touch of something. I do believe they have some scented ones but I prefer the original Selson Blue.

Selsun Blue is great to clear up dandruff and any fungal problem

Comments about Selsun Blue Medicated Formula Dandruff Shampoo:

Selsun Blue Medicated Strength Shampoo has worked wonders for me. My skin had a fungal breakout and this was the only thing that cleared it up. I used it not only as a shampoo but also a body wash. It was the only product that cleared up the spots on my skin within days!

Like I said, this cleared up my fungal skin problems within days. It also made my hair soft. I think this is an extremely effective product. I still use it to prevent any fungal or dandruff from returning. It is the only thing I found that worked that well. I had tried many products for months before I discovered Selsun Blue. I would highly recommend it for shampoo or body wash if you have any type of fungus on your skin.

This would be the only place I don't love this product. The scent is not my favorite. It almost smells like they tried to make it a mint type scent. However, I don't like the way it smells. I wish it had a better smell or no smell at all. However, it is so effective that I still use it daily. The effectiveness of the product is worth the smell. My husband said he doesn't notice it either after I use it and he would tell me the truth.

Works great, smells awful.

Comments about Selsun Blue Medicated Formula Dandruff Shampoo:

I have struggled with dandruff and dry scalp.since my high school days and have tried a wide variety of dandruff shampoos. Selsun Blue has been the strongest and most reliable one for busting flakes. It may be too potent for every day use. In addition, it isn't a great-smelling shampoo either.

I have used this product quite a bit in the past because it has the reputation of being the best. I have been able to eliminate my dandruff with this product, but I have found that I can maintain myself flake-free with the less expensive brands. I still use Selsun if things get out of hand, but I can use others as my day-to-day shampoo.

Everyone pretty much agrees that Selsun Blue is a very effective product; however, its scent is its biggest drawback. This shampoo has a very noticeable and obnoxious medicated smell. It doesn't really leave your hair smelling nice and clean, and you can always tell a Selsun Blue user by the smell. For me, the product would be more desirable if they added a nice fragrance to it.

Selsun blue

Comments about Selsun Blue Medicated Formula Dandruff Shampoo:

This is the best dandruff shampoo I have found. After a few days you will notice an immediate difference in the way your scalp feels. Plus it is recommended by doctors over brands like head and shoulders.

Doesn't smell good but it works and that's what really matters if you have an itchy scalp or dandruff.

This is overall the best dandruff shampoo i have ever used

Comments about Selsun Blue Medicated Formula Dandruff Shampoo:

It is a bit pricey for the small amount of shampoo compared to head and shoulders but it is for a reason . You only need a small amount to make it work . You apply a small amount like a nickel size and then apply on the top of your head and scratch it in and you will instantly feel the burn . This only means it is strong and works fast . The worse part of this product is that it smell really bad and very strong . Every time I use this shampoo I get a headache after wards . I have tried to use another shampoo to cover it up but it does not work . I wish that the company was able to fix this problem , then I would continue to buy the product .

It does what it is suppose to do . It will get rid of all the dandruff you have and fast . The dandruff will not come back and you will feel a clean and tingle feeling on your head that whole day . It is very strong and effective .

The scent is the worse. You can not get rid of the strong scent and this can cause a head ache .

Good Anti-dandruff Shampoo

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about Selsun Blue Medicated Formula Dandruff Shampoo:

I have dandruff problem since I was a kid and dandruff flakes could be seen on my hair but after trying Selsun Blue those flakes are nowhere to be seen.
I tried many products but nothing worked like Selsun Blue. Selsun Blue has different type of anti-dandruff shampoo, like one for dry skin, one for itchy dry scalp, etc. I tried almost all. But the Maximum Strength medicated Selsun Blue works best for me.
I use it once a week, and for the rest of the week I don’t have a lot of dandruff showing. If I skip one week the dandruffs are back and my scalp starts to itch. I have long hair and the shampoo leaves my hair dry so after using this shampoo I wash my hair with a regular shampoo and apply conditioner after that.
When I shampoo with Slesun Blue I have to make sure to keep my eyes shut so that the shampoo do not enter in my eye otherwise they become very red.

The shampoo has a menthol scent in it which feels very refreshing when applied.

Can not stop using it.

Comments about Selsun Blue Medicated Formula Dandruff Shampoo:

I had really bad dandruff and no shampoo was working for me. I was finally introduced to Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo and from the first time I used it, I loved it. I used it until the dandruff was completely gone from my hair. I even used it for a little bit after that until I finished the bottle. Soon after I stopped using it, the dandruff came back. I bought another bottle and began using it again but I noticed my hair was falling out a lot in the shower. I was stuck in a dilemma. If I stop using it, the dandruff will come back but if I do use it again, my hair will fall out. I stopped using it because I figured it was unhealthy for my hair, not to mention how it smells. It smells like vapor rub and my hair would smell like that all the time. I wish they can make it strong enough that the dandruff does not come back after you stop using it, but I wish they can make it gentle enough that my hair doesn't fall out when I do use it. I will not use this shampoo anymore.

Mixed Feelings

Comments about Selsun Blue Medicated Formula Dandruff Shampoo:

I have Mixed feelings about this dandruff Shampoo. I have been having dandruff since i was a kid and nothing really works for me.
I saw the commercials for this product and it was really boasting that it clears up all dandruff.
The price point is a fair prices I just wish it worked better for me. I know its impossible to get completely rid of dandruff but at least work for a few days. I used a whole bottle and each time got results of no dandruff for about 16hrs-24hr. At 6-8 bucks a pop i cant just keep shelling out money for those type of results.

My overall feel is the product is okay and it works. I just feel it needs to work longer.

I found it to be effective less than what the product was boasting.

The scent while not horrible is not what you want to smell like. after each application i smelt like i just came from a smelly doctors office or like a pair of medicated gloves. Cant complain too much tho it says it right on package.

Effective and Useful

Comments about Selsun Blue Medicated Formula Dandruff Shampoo:

This shampoo is my ultimate fallback any time my dandruff starts to become an issue again. It helps to clear up my dandruff and dry skin, but also gets my scalp nice and clean.

This product is very effective in helping to correct my dandruff problems.

Good product for the money

Comments about Selsun Blue Medicated Formula Dandruff Shampoo:

I switched from Head and Shoulders to Selsun Blue about a year ago. I use the medicated type. It recommends using it once per week. I use it almost daily - and my hair feels great and there's no itch on my scalp. The only downside is the awful medicated smell.