Other Shampoos:
Dandruff Shampoo
Head & Shoulders
Head & Shoulders Refresh Shampoo

Head & Shoulders Refresh Shampoo

Pros

• Cleans thoroughly (4)
  • Improves hair health (4)
  • Great smell (3)

• Daily use (4)
  • Curly hair (3)
  • Oily hair (3)

It does what it says it does

from Wyoming

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health

• Thicker Hair
    • Thinner Hair

Comments about Head & Shoulders Refresh Shampoo:

It really works great had dandruff and whithing 2-3 days it went away completely. Smells great ,a little goes a long way will not go back to another brands

• Wavy Hair

Great in dandruff removal

from Brookwood Alabama

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Lathers Well

Cons

• Smells Bad

Comments about Head & Shoulders Refresh Shampoo:

I'd love for this great product to come out with something leaving your hair smelling great! I've tried the apple one too and I don't smell it in my hair after.

• Straight Hair

Great

from Saudi arabia

About Me Professional Stylist

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health

Comments about Head & Shoulders Refresh Shampoo:

Best shampoo is absolutely beautiful and a nice smell on the skin and enhanced with vitamins and strengthens the hair follicles weak, I used it every day, because I am sure it really is the best

• Very Curly Hair

THE BEST

from Mérida, YUC

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Shine
      • Cleans Thoroughly
      • Gentle
      • Great Smell
      • Improves Hair Health

• Thicker Hair
        • Thinner Hair

It really work.
        I used to have dandruff, but when I bought this shampoo it disappear and now I don't have it anymore.
        I also like the smell and the sensation of my hear after I use the shampoo

• Straight Hair

If I Can't Complain, It's Good.

Comments about Head & Shoulders Refresh Shampoo:

I have found Head and Shoulders to be the go to brand for any type of dandruff removal (or any action towards preventing it from even occurring). I use this as well as the average brand for my shampoo, and enjoy it quite a bit. I don't have any type of dandruff, but one of my family members uses this to combat it. It's 99% effective for him. I personally find the light, pleasant scent to be quite nice, but it sure isn't an overpowering smell like some others. I haven't had any problems or allergic reactions to the shampoo at all.

Complaints: None. 10/10

Effectiveness: Good. 18/20

Scent: Good, but light. 17/20

Overall: 45/50 = 90% = A-

While I haven't encountered any particularly awful shampoos, this works very well. I use it as more of a pre-emptetive measure as opposed to combating already existing dandruff. A close family member used to have very severe problems with it, and Head & Shoulders always delivers.

It's more of an 8.5, but a B means good in my opinion. I don't particularly love the scent but I can't really complain, although at times I do wish that it would be a bit stronger.

A classic shampoo that just works

Comments about Head & Shoulders Refresh Shampoo:

Head and Shoulders has been the go to name brand for dandruff shampoo for many years. It hits the sweet spot between cheap and expensive, settling on an affordable price for a product that works really well. I love the refresh scent which is a big improvement over the original scent and makes me all that much more likely to continue using this, especially during the winter months in the Northeast when it is especially needed.

This shampoo is highly effective. When its cold and dry out and I start to notice dandruff from my head, only a day or two of switching to Head and Shoulders shows a huge improvement if not total elimination of the dandruff I am suffering from.

I really love this scent! It's fresh and clean and sure beats the original Head and Shoulders scent because no one wants hair that smells like a recognizable dandruff shampoo. This scent is more on par with normal shampoo scents and doesn't sacrifice the quality of the dandruff fixing for the upgraded scent, either.

Head and Shoulders definitely delivers a Clean Head!

Comments about Head & Shoulders Refresh Shampoo:

I dealt with some serious hair products' residue for awhile before I sought out Head and Shoulders. It did the trick for me and I no longer deal with dandruff or residue regardless of how much products I put into my hair. The price in certain stores are questionable but nonetheless, a very good product that delivers what it promises. Have an itch? This would be the perfect product to get rid of itchy scalp Overall, I love the entire line.

Cleansed my hair of product residue and dandruff. Have been using it for years now and even with the heavy use of hair products I still sport a clean mane and head! I prefer Head and Shoulders over any other brand.

The minty smell is ok however not my favorite of the brand but it does leave a fresh cool feeling and your head immediately feels super clean. No itch, no residue and definitely no dandruff. Hair smells good for days! Try it!

A Nice Change.

from Colorado City, AZ

Comments about Head & Shoulders Refresh Shampoo:

Head & Shoulders Refresh Shampoo - A great change from the usual. I have a few certain brand that I stick with for the family hair washing routine and rarely change from them. They have to fit my budget and still be very effective (I have a girl with hair that is below her waist, but very thick!). It is hard to find something that is easy for her to use (she is only 11) and smooth out the snarls and tangles that come with her wavy hair. Shopping around I needed something different and decided to try this. After the first hair washing, I noticed how great her hair smelled, something different than just that regular shampoo smell. Her hair brushed out beautifully (I made sure to use the Head & Shoulders Refresh Conditioner with it). She loves it and I love it. My boys smell so clean as well now. Bottom line - It works great and smells even better.

Cleans wonderfully.

Awesome scent, so refreshing!

Really great shampoo

from Richmond VA

Comments about Head & Shoulders Refresh Shampoo:

I love almost all of the Head and Shoulders products, and this is no exception. I usually use the standard classic clean 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, but I was interested in the Refresh shampoo as a matter of curiosity. I wanted to see if I preferred the way it made my hair look and feel, but most of all, smell. The scent intrigued me. I was very happy with it! I thought that it smelled really lovely and did a great job of cleaning my hair and keeping my scalp healthy. I still prefer 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioners, but this was a nice alternative when paired with a separate conditioner.

As I usually don't use shampoo on its own, it was a little hard to judge how well it worked on its own. But I think that it worked very well when paired with the conditioner that I used.

The scent was my favorite part. It really did smell refreshing and left a great scent in my hair all day long!

I only ever use this one.

Comments about Head & Shoulders Refresh Shampoo:

I use to have terrible dandruff, the kind that made people sit farther away from me. I tried Head and Shoulders because my sister had had the same problem, and hers became drastically better after using this shampoo. I had the same results. I won't use any of shampoo because this one (and this exact scent) is just the epitome of clean, of what clean should be.

Very refreshing, invigorating scent.