Other Shampoos:
Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky

Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky

Pros

Cons

Good for hair to make it smoother and silky

from chennai,India

About Me Beauty Conscious

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Thicker Hair

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky:

I'm very satisfied with this product I use this daily and i recommend it to others for shiny silky hair

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

2 great benefits in one bottle of shampoo

from Dallas,TX

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky:

Head & Shoulders is great. this one is even better. you get shampoo and conditioner all in one. I but this for my husband because he has a dandruff issue and tends to get an itchy scalp. This is really all he uses and all he can use. We have tried several of the Head & Shoulders shampoos and this is one of my favorite ones. It combats dandruff and does not make my husband's scalp itch that much. dandruff can be so discouraging and can be very embarrassing, but with this, we have it under control. I love that it also has conditioner because my husband has very thick hair and this softens it a lot. I like to use this shampoo to and I don't even have dandruff. It saves time because you do not have to be using shampoo then rinsing it off and the conditioner and again rinsing it off. You just lather, rinse and you are done. It smells so good too. Even after hours your hair still smells great. You are getting a good quality product that is so worth the price you pay.

Totally works on dandruff. Helps with itchy scalp. Deep cleans and moisturizes

Such a great scent. Hair smells fresh even hours after you shower

Head and Shoulders is very good

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky:

Hi this shampoo is a very good shampoo and conditioner, I used this shampoo a couple of times and it works great. It keeps my hair soft and silky, the scent is also great. I also like how it makes my hair clean and fresh.

The shampoo is good if you want silky smooth hair, it works great it made my hair healthier and also softer.

Best Shampoo

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky:

For years I've suffered from a dry, itchy scalp, periodic dandruff and dry or brittle hair. I've struggled with finding a sufficient shampoo that could remedy these various issues. That is, until I found Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky. The shampoo worked right away to sooth my scalp issues, to provide moisture to my dry, sometimes brittle hair, and it cleaned and refreshed my hair very well. My dandruff issues disappeared after several uses and haven't returned. Additionally, the shampoo proved to be a wonderful shampoo that I could use every day with continued results. It's very affordable and is a great value!

This shampoo is great for dry hair, dandruff, and damaged hair. It cleans well and provides a great finish to your hair and scalp. It provides great moisture for your hair without making it oily and it is great for daily use.

The shampoo has a wonderful, refreshing scent that lasts all day and is not overpowering.

The Best Dandruff Shampoo For Me!

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky:

Head & Shoulders 2 n 1 Smooth and Silky shampoo is the best shampoo for me because it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. Not to mention that the problems I use to have with my dandruff have diminished. I started using it about six months ago and I notice that I see less and less dandruff. I've tried using other over-the-counter dandruff shampoos with little or no results. Other dandruff shampoos often leave my hair feeling hard and brittle. This one leaves my hair feeling conditioned and smelling fresh.

My hair is easy to manage afterwards and I can use it on my color treated hair. The shampoos is reasonably priced and I can find it almost anywhere. Its a brand that's been around for years and years to come. The shampoo lathers pretty good and cleans very well. I love the smooth sleek feel of the shampoo and the fact that their are ingredients in it that will help combat any further problems with dandruff. It's the shampoo that not only cleans but heals.

A good shampoo

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky:

This is a relatively nice shampoo that I use every now and then. I'm always looking for a shampoo that will add shine and condition my hair, since I have a lot of hair damage and am prone to frizz. I wouldn't say this 2-in-1 formula is a great solution on its own, but I would definitely say that this is a great, hydrating shampoo if followed up with a conditioner. Overall, I like this shampoo, but I don't love it. But it is extremely affordable which is the main reason why I go back to it time after time.

This product makes my hair much softer, and it also makes it look shinier and more voluminous without weighing it down. It's 2-in-1 formula isn't especially impressive because I use a conditioner afterwards, but overall, it works wonders as a shampoo. It's nice because it seems to reverse my hair damage and I feel like it really banishes frizz.

This product has a sharp, citrus and fruity sent.

Only shampoo that really does what it says on the bottle

from Sherwood, AR

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky:

Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky is the perfect shampoo for my hair.  It is designed to restore a silky smooth look to dry frizzy hair, to relieve scalp itch, dryness, irritation and helps to prevent flakes.

I have dry and frizzy hair and suffer from mild dandruff.  I have tried many, many different shampoos over the years to try and control the previously uncontrolable frizz and my dandruff and this shampoo is the only one that has worked.

It makes my hair feel smooth and healthy, it makes my hair look healthy and shiny.  Due to the dryness of my scalp I suffered from scalp dryness and itch.  This shampoo did eliminate the flakes from dryness completely, however it did not completely eliminate the scalp itch, but it did reduce it greatly.

This product is a shampoo and conditioner in one which makes this product even better as I find most conditioners difficult to use as they don't lather and my hair is thick and difficult to wash without the lather.

Overall, this product is great it does what it says it will do and doesn't claim to do anything more.

Head &Shoulders,pleasant surprise

from Lufkin, TX

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky:

I had never actually used Head and Shoulder (2 in1 smooth & silky) before I received a sample but was pleasantly surprised at the outcome. My scalp was not dry or itchy any longer and my hair felt twice as thick . Touching my hair felt silky and smooth, I would highly recommend using this shampoo, it does exactly what it promisses...

This shampoo is not good for oily scalp and has a weird smell.

from New York, NY

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky:

I have an oily scalp because of which I have to shampoo every alternate day. I have been using Head and Shoulders cool menthol for a couple of years now. Since I have to shampoo my hair frequently I waned to use something milder and thats why I tried this one. But, it added to the oiliness of my scalp and aggravated my dandruff.  It does make your hair feel soft to touch though but other than that I did not really like anything about it.

Dandruff Shampoo that actually works

from Paducah, KY

***Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Shampoo Smooth and Silky***

***I normally use Suave Shampoo and Conditioner because it's a cheap brand.  My sister-in-law is allergic to alot of shampoo's so after trying this one and failing, she gave me a whole bottle.  I do have a very dry scalp which leads to bad dandruff so I was very eager to try it.  It actually worked!  My hair also felt very smooth and silky, just like it reads on the bottle.  It didn't get rid of all the dandruff which no shampoo can probably do anyway, but it sure did help, ALOT!  I always have to use conditioner but I am not a big fan of 2 in 1 shampoo's but this one doesn't really bother me like most, my hair feels so shiny afterwards.  Now it's all I buy!  It's a little more the Suave Shampoo but definatly worth the difference.  I highly recommend this Shampoo to everyone who has had a dandruff problem and is having a hard time actually finding something that works.***