Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Sealy
Sealy  Posturepedic TrueForm Visco Memory Foam Mattress

Sealy Posturepedic TrueForm Visco Memory Foam Mattress

Sealy Posturepedic Memory Foam Mattress - Can you say Goodnight?

Incredible!  I have finally found a way to wake up refreshed and not feeling tired.  I Love it!!  I have for many years woke in the morning feeling very tired and my energy level was down.  I had aches and pains everywhere.  The mattress that I had was under 3 years old and was not very cheap when purchased new.  My shoulders, neck and lower back always felt very stiff and ached.  After I purchased this mattress (memory foam) I started to notice a difference right away.  Within only a few short days the aches and pains were leaving me.  My energy level was increasing because after a good nights rest I actually felt as though I had rested all night.  I would recommend this product to anyone who simply wants to sleep like a baby again.  No more interruptions when your spouse comes to bed late!  You can actually sleep right though it.  No more tossing and turning trying to sleep - it just comes naturally.  I am still amazed at the difference the purchase of this mattress has made. **Sealy Posturepedic True Form Memory/Visco Foam Mattress** is one of the best investments I have made for my health and well being in a long time.  It maintains its shape, provides you with better spinal cord support, improves circulation and just generally allows you to sleep well.  End result for you will be a wonderful nights rest, no more aches and pains and you will feel better overall.  I have enjoyed this product and will purchase 3 more for the other beds in my home over the next two years.

Sealy created the memory foam mattress, but did not perfect it.

When I moved to Michigan I had to get new mattresses as I went from one bedroom to three. I decided on a Tempurpedic mattress for my bed room and a Sealy Posturepedic True Foam Memory Mattress for the guest room. When my bedroom was being painted I had to sleep in the guest room, for a while so I got to try out the mattress. It is very comfortable, but I prefer the Tempurpedic mattress. It starts out hard but as you generate body heat it conforms to your body shape. It is a very stable sleep, and you can not feel your partner moving. My issue is that once you are in place, if you choose to shift positions it is similar to rolling up a hill. The bed is hard until your body heat molds the mattress to your new position. Other than this slight sleep disturbance it is a pretty good mattress. If you are looking for memory foam, and don't want to spend Tempurpedic prices this Sealy is a good choice.

sealy posturepedic true form memory is perfect

from Reidsville, GA

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic TrueForm Visco Memory Foam Mattress:

The sealy posturepedic true form memory mattress is the most comfortable I have ever slept on. The King of mattresses. I have looked for this mattresss for a very long time and I have finally found it! I like it so much I have suggested my family members try it. My mother bought one the next day and is extremely pleased with how her back feels when she wakes up and is finally able to sleep the night through.

A good night's rest

from Winfield, WV

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic TrueForm Visco Memory Foam Mattress:

I was a little worried but I love the Sealy True Form Memory Mattress.  Since we bought the Sealy True Form Memory Mattress I have gotten the best sleep.  My back does not hurt in the mornings.  If you have to get up in the middle of the night, you don't wake up the other person.  I truly get a great night's rest and feel more energetic in the mornings.  My whole family loves the Sealy True Form Memory Mattress.  My children are always asking for me to buy them a Sealy True Form Memory Mattress when it is time to replace their mattresses.  I have had the Sealy True Form Memory Mattress for a year and a half and I have never regretted making the decision to purchase.  I would not ever go back to a spring type mattress.  The Sealy True Form Memory Mattress is worth every penny that I paid for it.

the most comfortable sleep experience ever

from Woodstock, CT

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic TrueForm Visco Memory Foam Mattress:

Since buying this mattress, I sleep soundly every night. It is the most comfortable sleeping experience that I have ever encountered. Doesn't make a difference if hubby or dogs toss and turn. My side of the mattress doesn't even tremble the slightest bit.

I have had this bed for years and still love it.

from Tomah, WI

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic TrueForm Visco Memory Foam Mattress:

I am a middle aged woman who is single and works many hours on the night shift as a nurse. When I get home from work I need to sleep on demand and also when it is noisy outside. I have spent a lot of money on different types of mattresses, to include a waterbed, a waterbed with baffles, a Sealy Posturpedic, and air beds. None of them seem to fit the bill and I always have felt the division between the two chambers in the queen size beds. I have had constant hip pain and have tossed most nights, now I sleep well and for long hours. I have had this mattress for many years, it has traveled with me from Arizona and Wisconsin and back, and it travels well. I recommend this type of bed for anybody who asks.

Not that great of a mattress as it is advertised

from Redlands, CA

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic TrueForm Visco Memory Foam Mattress:

This mattress is not as good as I had hoped. While it is some improvement from the typical type of mattress, it is not as comfortable as expected. My back still hurts when I wake up.  I would personally continue to shop around more before settling for this mattress.

Its like sleeping on a marshmallow. Its so comfortable.

from Barstow, CA

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic TrueForm Visco Memory Foam Mattress:

I love this mattress, and the pillows that come with it. Its so great it makes me wonder why people still buy those other mattreses. I feel much more rested than i used to and enjoy just laying in bed reading, and watching TV. It forms to my body and my bach aches are gone.

best buy in a mattress that I have found

from The Colony, TX

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic TrueForm Visco Memory Foam Mattress:

slept like a baby the very first night   this is the best I have slept in years  I wish I could have found this years ago  I have a titanium leg and when it get cold it is very painful but last night i did not need the extra pillows to prop it up.

Memory Foam Wears Quickly

from Bridgeton, NJ

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic TrueForm Visco Memory Foam Mattress:

My wife and I invested a lot of money into this product, and have been thoroughly disappointed. After about a year of use, the memory foam did not come back to its original position and created depressions in the most used areas. We filed a complaint with them and actually had an inspector come out to investigate the mattress. The investigator said that there were dips, but that it was not enough to warrant an exchange. In short, this purchase was a complete waste of time, as was our complaint. The mattress might feel great after your first experience with it, but it will probably be a complete waste of money shortly thereafter. Buyer beware.

Sleeping in my contour "mold"

from Hampstead, NC

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic TrueForm Visco Memory Foam Mattress:

My husband and I have owned this mattress for over 4 months and we LOVE it! My husband has joint and back/neck problems and I have a bad back. My husband used to toss and turn all night and he finally sleeps well. I thought I was a light sleeper until we got this mattress...now I sleep in my "mold" that contours to my body.

We tested out a memory foam mattress at a near by Hotel and we really loved it however, we didn't love the price of the tempurpedic mattress. We went to our local mattress store and fell in love with Sealy Posturpedic True Form Memory option. I think Sealy's mattress doesn't get as hot as the tempurpedic. Overall we are very happy with our purchase!

Awesome bed by Sealy!

from Pikesville, MD

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic TrueForm Visco Memory Foam Mattress:

The Sealy Posturepedic TrueForm Visco Memory Foam mattress is the bed that I purchased after another expensive bed proved to not be able to do the trick. This bed was able to do everything I needed and so much more! The bed is extremely comfortable - it provided me the best sleep I had in years when we first bought it and started sleeping on it. A great thing for when you are older is that you do not have to flip the mattress because the bed adjusts to your shape and then reverts back to its original form. It's pretty amazing like that, I think. The real downside is that the material is extremely heavy and it makes it very very difficult to move and transport. So I would recommend buying this when you have set yourselves up in a house that you do not expect to move from for a while. Also, some people find all sorts of complaints to make on this bed, but I would disagree with most of them and suggest you try it out first maybe to make sure that you like it before you buy it. It is the perfect bed, in my mind.