Other Mattresses:

Sealy Posturepedic Titanium Gel Series Mattress

Not what I had expected

from Merced, CA

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Holds Shape

Cons

• Too Soft

• Primary Bed

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Titanium Gel Series Mattress:

I recently purchased the Sealy Posturepedic Titanium Gel Series Mattress for myself and was quite disappointed with this product. After seeing all the Sealy advertisements on television, and needing a new mattress for my bed, I bought the Sealy Posturepedic Titanium Gel Series Mattress. To begin with, the mattress is too soft. When I lie on this mattress, I feel like I am sinking into a pit. This also means that this mattress does not support my back as I had expected. The lack of support and the formation of cavity makes this mattress very uncomfortable, especially for a light sleeper like myself since I toss and turn a lot. After just a couple of weeks of use, I am seriously contemplating returning it and getting a mattress of a different brand. For the price I paid for this mattress, I am deeply disappointed and feel deceived.

Good mattress at a great price!

from India

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Soft

• Primary Bed

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Titanium Gel Series Mattress:

This is another wonderful mattress by Sealy.if you have any back problem, then you should definitely buy this mattress.
Comfort
The mattress is quite soft, offers plenty of support to your back. Sometimes I feel sleeping on cloud. It is that soft!
Firmness
This mattress is also very firm compared to other mattresses. The level of firmness is just perfect for sore backs.
Support
It gives great support to your backs and even without your notice. It has the power to fix your sore backs and other back related issues.
I have mine for few years now, but still looks quite fresh and new. I think it should last couple more years before I buy another one.Personally, I am quite happy with this mattresses and the pricing is also good. In fact, Just perfect!

Sealy Mattress

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Titanium Gel Series Mattress:

Sealy Mattress is wonderful. Firm lots of support soft pillow top with lots of support.

Support
Great support for sore backs. Nice for side sleepers . When wife tosses and turns you
hardly notice the great support.

Firmness
Nice and firm for light sleepers. I like the firmness and do not enjoy soft pillow beds. This
has the right support but still nice and firm.

Very durable had for 2 years and going strong. It has nice foundation and cleans well if
you ever spill anything. We are very happy with the bed set and got it at a great price.
We highly recommend the sealy set for any body type. We always get a good nights sleep.

Good sleep!

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Titanium Gel Series Mattress:

A good balance of soft and firm. I have never been a great mattress picker, until I moved to Chicago. That is when I started to research the Sealy company. I have to say I may have a biased opinion to there mattress making skill. But I like this mattress company and recommend it. Simply because my first Sealy mattress I actually bought from a thrift store and the quality was still there! A used Sealy mattress is better than most of these other mattresses. That is why my opinion may be biased. But a good mattress is a necessary thing. Because the next mattress I bought, not Sealy, was horrible. It was like laying in a piece of soggy bread. So I went back to Sealy, not trying to have a biased opinion, but the proof is in the pudding. So if you want a good-nights sleep or a good-days sleep or whenever you sleep to be good check this mattress out. My entire family owns Sealy mattresses because of the quality and the good balance between soft and firm in the mattresses. Check out this Sealy mattress or any other of your choice. But they are good.

Awesome.

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Titanium Gel Series Mattress:

Well really comfortable and you should really get a product like this on. And if you like too sleep well this is the exact bed you need. Ask your doctor if it fits your conditions. Well if it does then its your thing and I assure you it most likely does.

• Firmness:

wow, what a wonderful nights sleep!

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Titanium Gel Series Mattress:

I had come to believe that after i got married and started sleeping in the same bed as my husband that i would never get a good nights sleep again until i experienced this mattress. we have purchased this mattress because we thought a gel mattress would work for a couple and boy it did. i am pleased.

• Firmness:

It was really comfortable in the store, but now it's lumpy...

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Titanium Gel Series Mattress:

We tried so many different mattresses in the store and this Sealy Posturpedic Titanium Gel Series mattress felt wonderful. My husband and I thought it was awesome and were so happy to be replacing our 18 year old set at home. After 6 months, it's still comfortable, but has gotten lumpy. We bought a King size and there are definite hollows where each of us sleeps, with a mountain in the middle. We are tall, average-sized individuals. I'm planning to call Sealy to see what they'll do for us.

Comfort
very comfortable

very nice

Firmness
We don't like a firm mattress

questionable at this point

• Firmness:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Titanium Gel Series Mattress:

I love this mattress! Its so comfy. I wasnt able to sleep well before. I tossed and turned all throught the night. The first night with this mattress was the best sleep I had in years. So happy i decided to trade in my old mattress for this and now I am able to sleep all through the night:)

• Firmness:

This is the best mattress I have even slept on in all my life!!!

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Titanium Gel Series Mattress:

Since starting to sleep on this mattress I have few pains when I awake in the morning! Before my husband and I started sleeping on this mattress we were moving so much during the night that we torn the cover off, since sleeping on this mattress we have not torn the covers off. I feel that we are sleeping more soundly!