Other Washing Machines:

• Heavy/Bulky Items
    • Pillows
    • Towels

Comments about Samsung Samusung 4.0 cu. ft. High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

This is our first front loader. We're a family of seven! So laundry is a full time thing for me! I am in love with this washer. Clothes come out so clean, especially with the steam cycles. Runs so quiet I forget it's going, even on the spin cycle. Can really load it up. We wash comforters often and it handles them so well and they come out perfectly clean. I will say that most loads take longer than my previous washer. In between About an hour for a regular wash to two and a half hours for a sanatize cycle. There is a quick wash cycle for lightly soiled items needed sooner that's runs about 19 minutes which works great. Also, child lock options so little Johnny toddler can't go press buttons! Recommend this and matching dryer.

The machine meets and exceeds the expectations of our household

Comments about Samsung Samusung 4.0 cu. ft. High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

This unit is user friendly, I have the unit with steam option which is great for cleaning bedding and other items that need a good steam clean. The versitality in the number of wash options is a nice option.

Energy Efficiency
    Efficiency depends on the selection of cycle you choose however a typical or normal cycle is very efficient

Cleaning Time
    Typically the time for a wash load is very quick again it can be longer for extended cycles but these are very timely as well.

This machine is able to handle and well clean a large variety of guarments. I have noticed that you can not overload for instance towels or they are not thorougly cleaned in the end and have an odd smell to them

Some older people have difficulties with setting the different settings on the machine, however it is very easy if you spend a second to figure it out.

I love the design it is well built and very pleasant to the eye. This may just be how our company installed ours but the doors do not open properly for easy of transfer. I would rate a 10 if this were not the case

I have found this product to stand up to washing every type of guarment imaginable from a girls tutu to baby diapers the settings allow for it all and it holds up well.

• Energy Efficiency: