4.8

4.8

Great Picture

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about Samsung in. LCD TV LN-T4665F:

We got a great deal on this TV --we had waited for months for the price to go down.  It was worth the wait.  The picture is sharp with over the air digital channels.  Standard definition is grainy but we were really looking to get digital channels over the air.  No more cable needed to receive local digital channels.  Standard DVD's look great too -- and with only a standard DVD player.  We compared and decided that DVD's played in our regular player and Samsung look just as good or better than the same DVD played in an upconverting player -- so we didn't have to buy new equipment!

wonderful TV to Buy

from Middletown, CT

Comments about Samsung in. LCD TV LN-T4665F:

it a wonderful TV , has Full 1080P high Def,  it changes channels fast.. u can get over air digital TV some channels u can get over the air for free.. wonderful for living room and family viewing i cant find anything wrong with this product.. only con would be is the cost. it could be lower, would suggest u to buy this product :) thank you

awesome picture

from Houston, TX

Comments about Samsung in. LCD TV LN-T4665F:

The Samsung is a current Fall/Winter 2008 LCD TV model which includes non-detachable hidden speakers, 3 HDMI inputs and a 15 pin computer input. The appearance is a black transparent gloss finish with scarlett Touch of Color around the bezel frame. This LCD is next to the top of the lineup for Samsungs current model offerings second only to the LN52A850. Once calibrated, this LCD has a fantastic picture and is packed with features. As with most LCDs there is notable motion blur and jerkiness in various scenes, fast moving images, and panning side to side. **Color information from this is natural and realistic and displays extremely well.** Flesh tones were very good in *Braveheart* and *Risky Business*. Overall I thought the upconversion processing was excellent delivering clear sharp images on even the most difficult old DVDs. The LN52A750 chip sets took out grain and background noise leaving a smooth, clear image.

Great TV with superb picture clarity and contrast!

from Wampsville, NY

Comments about Samsung in. LCD TV LN-T4665F:

**Samsung - LN-T4665F Television - This is a great product. I am very pleased with the overall picture quality and ease of use and setup. I highly recommend this TV. The overall picture quality is clear and the colors are bright. This is suitable for any type viewing, day or night. Looks good and is a very stylish TV.**

Samsung is a grate tv co.

from Kent, OH

Comments about Samsung in. LCD TV LN-T4665F:

The samsung-LN-T4665F is a grate series of tv. My firend has one and it is perfect picture and sound. I would tell anyone i know to buy this samsung tv. I have never had a problem with a samsung tv, or any of their other products. So this is a must buy if u want the best of the best tv.

Nice Picture

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Samsung in. LCD TV LN-T4665F:

I really enjoy this TV; It has great color and sound and a whole slew of options and inputs. Looks great in my livingroom and all my friends envy me because of it. I love sitting in my recliner and just watching it, big picture and good tones with the black levels. Sharp!

so wonderful, we have three in the home

from lindenhurst, IL

Comments about Samsung in. LCD TV LN-T4665F:

My husband is real funny about quality television.  I am real funny about good looking items in the home.  The answer...the Samsung Flat Screen.  It combines attractive, sleek looks with above performance qualtiy pictures.  We love the product so much that we have replaced all old models with the Samsung Flat Screen.  We have had no probloems with the televisions but they are covered for repairs nonetheless.  I highly recommend this product.

19 Samsung TV

from Paxton, IL

Comments about Samsung in. LCD TV LN-T4665F:

I got this TV for my kids and they love it.  I would recommend it for everyone.  It has a great picture and great sound.   I have had this TV for awhile and have never had any problems with it.  If you want a great tv get this one.  My children play their wii on this tv and it has great sound, color and very deraby

We love our Samsung!

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Samsung in. LCD TV LN-T4665F:

We have a flat screen Samsung on our wall.  We love the picture and even how it looks turned off.  It is a great TV....My husband is really hard to please as far as TV's are concerned about and he loves it!

Excellent HDTV! Shame about the price tho!

from New York, NY

Comments about Samsung in. LCD TV LN-T4665F:

This is an absolute MUST for anyone looking to get a new HDTV!..BUT, the price is a little high in my opinion, I never would have been able to afford one if I never got mine for FREE! Luckily a friend recommended me this website before I went and bought one:

I check out the website, completed ONE simple online offer and then met the requirements to receive one for FREE.  It arrived 2 weeks later in the post! I couldn't believe it! This free TV giveaway has also been shown on the BBC and CNN!