Other Washing Machines:

Samsung Top Load Washing Machine

Pros

Cons

• Cleaning Time:

Great Washer with a few odd features

from Adrian MI

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Bedding
    • Delicates
    • Everyday Clothes
    • Heavy/Bulky Items
    • Towels

Comments about Samsung Top Load Washing Machine:

My husband recently bought the machine without communicating about it. At first I was worried that it would break down frequently because of all of the features. After using it for about four months I like the features and haven't had any issues with it. For me I need a machine that simply works and does a good job of cleaning. Since I have two kids and pets, I simply can't have a broken washer.

Power Features:
    I love that this machine turns off after each wash. I know it must be saving energy not to have the washer on at all times. Occasionally the machine will get stuck flashing end, I think this is because the load may be to heavy for it, or its slightly off balance. It doesn't happen to often and doesn't affect how it cleans. I like the end song because it is easy for me to hear across the house without it being loud and alarming.

Wash Cycle:
    It cleans and does a good job of it with minimal water usage depending on the setting. I like how you pour the soap into the cups in the washer. The face of the cups may need to be wiped down from time to time if you tend to spill, but much easier to use than the normal soap dispenser cups.

Spin Cycle:
    When we first started using this machine, we didn't have a dryer so I was carting all of the clothes in bags to the laundry mat. The Washer was able to get the clothes so they weren't heavy. It does hum a little when spinning, but not nearly as loud as some of the other washing machines that I've had.

Overall I would buy again.

Great design, but takes getting used to

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Samsung Top Load Washing Machine:

We just bought this machine a month ago after owning a front loader washing machine. We went with this machine because it was priced reasonably, as well as larger than most top loader machines. This machine holds a ton of clothes in a single load, and will easily hold a king sized comforter.
    At first I loved the fact that it was so big, however my concern is that the limited amount of water that fills the machine doesn't seem to be enough to clean the amount of items in the machine. This machine does not have an agitator, and seems to just swish the clothes around.
    I seem to wash all of the loads on the heavy soil setting, the water level is increased with this setting. My clothes seem cleaner, but the load cycle does take 74 minutes to complete. This washing machine has a quick cycle feature, but I feel my clothes do not come out as clean.

This washing machine is very easy to use and the dials and buttons are clearly labeled. I do like the different sounds the machine makes when starting and finishing a load.

The top loader feature is great, you can leave the top open so the machine fully dries and does not have the smell that front loader washers tend to have.

• Cleaning Time:

A Wonderful Washer-Buy it!

Comments about Samsung Top Load Washing Machine:

My Samsung washer was purchased about a year ago, and so far, it is still as good as new. I love its large size and ability to wash large loads easily. This top loader has all of the standard features, and yet it is so easy to understand! The operation is quiet too, and I have stopped getting so many wrinkles in the clothing.

Energy Efficiency
    This top loader uses only the exact and necessary amount of water to wash my loads, so it doesn't waste any of my money! It also somehow dries my clothes during the process. And combining that with the machine's extreme efficiency, I STILL have a lower electricity and water bill!

Cleaning Time
    I have no complaints with the nice song the washer plays out when it is done cleaning, and love that I can choose to place my loads on the quick cycle.

All I have to do is pour in bleach and decide my settings, and presto! I'm set to go. I couldn't ask for a better washer.

The washer can accommodate various washing needs with different temperature settings, and can effectively wash and rinse large loads smoothly and with the minimum amount of noise.

It is a bit hard to reach the occasional loose cloth lying at the bottom of the washer, but it always is, so I guess its just normal. Otherwise, I love the large size and the color.

The few usual errors I've had with my washer have all been fixed with quick and easy maintenance. I expect with good care, my washer will last me for another decade or so.

• Cleaning Time:

I'm in love with this washer!

Comments about Samsung Top Load Washing Machine:

I LOVE doing laundry in this machine. It doesn't have a center agitator, so its large capacity allows me to wash TONS of bedding at once. It has so many settings (and it's sensors are smart enough to determine some of those - like water level - on its own). I can wash a load really quick in 30 minutes if I need to, or get a nice long wash for over an hour. When the spin level is on high, it can be a bit loud. Our laundry room isn't removed - it's right off the kitchen so you can hear it going. The entire cycle is really quiet, just the spin on high speed is noticeable.

Energy Efficiency
    This is an energy star product, so it's as efficient as you can get. It's also great because it determines how much water you need as not to waste it. The water settings include hot, warm, cold AND eco warm. It spins the clothes out well, so they are already really dry when I take them out, saving money on the dryer.

Cleaning Time
    There are tons of settings to allow you any amount of time - really quick to a deep cleaning load. The only reason it doesn't get a 10 is because the presoak button only adds about 15 minutes onto the wash time. I prefer longer sometimes, but you can always pause the machine if you need to.

The settings are easy to use and the names of the labels are helpful.

I really like the chamber for detergent and softener. It has a pan for liquid, or you take it out for powder.

We are happy so far. Being that it's a pretty new model, we just bought it this year. But reading up on the similar models before, this kind lasts a long time.

Best washer I ever had.

Comments about Samsung Top Load Washing Machine:

Love this washer. I can wash a whole weeks laundry all at once. Just separate the colors from whites. Select your settings, add your detergent and any other additives (bleach, softener), push start and wait for the chimes to tell you it's done. Got it for a great price and used a 10% off movers coupon. At first the settings look overwhelming, but they really aren't difficult to master. You can even set your own settings and have it saved.

Energy Efficiency
    It somehow figures out how much water it needs.

Cleaning Time
    It takes a little longer than the old washers, but 1 load versus 3 you still save time.

Have not had an issue with performance. All my clothes have come out clean.

You tell it what you are washing on the dial and it does the rest. You can change temperature setting if you choose to by pushing the button.

It has a deep drum but that's no problem for me at 5 10.

Haven't had it long enough to fairly rate the durability.

• Cleaning Time:

Great value for your money.

Comments about Samsung Top Load Washing Machine:

This washer is a great machine that does the job well. I like that it can fit a very large load easily (even large quilts and bedspreads) so I don't have to divide large loads. Of course, this saves me in water and energy usage so I'm all for it. A little complicated for me to learn how to use the electronic panels and controls but once you get used to it, you'll love it.

Energy Efficiency
    The washer is marketed as an energy efficient machine. I have reduced significantly the amount of loads I need to wash my family's clothes so I have seen the savings in the electricity and water bills.

Cleaning Time
    The machine seems to take a little longer in washing a load because it first takes some time to determine the amount of water it will use for the load. Once the machine finished washing a load, it has a song that alerts you it finished.

So far, the machine has performed as advertised.

At first, it may be a little hard for the technologically challenged (like me) to get a handle on how the machine works. The control panel can be a little intimidating but it is easy to learn.

Samsung Top-loading Washing Machine

Comments about Samsung Top Load Washing Machine:

I love my samsung top loader. It is quiet and quick and has all of the options I need.

Energy Efficiency
    It takes so much less time than my old washer used to take using less energy.

Cleaning Time
    I love how quick this washer is compared to my old one. The quick was is one of my favorite features too and it definitely does the job to get a small batch of clothes cleaned quickly!

I think the washers without agitators leave something to be desired as far as size of loads you can do and cleanliness of clothes if you happen to load it a little too full.

It was so easy to pick up on the buttons and functions of this washer. There is nothing difficult about what to do or how to use this. All of the buttons are clearly marked too and even without reading instructions it would be easy to figure out how to do a load correctly.

I love how pretty this machine is. I am short so sometimes it is hard for me to get down in there to the last piece of laundry, but that is just because of my height.

• Cleaning Time:

I couldn't ask for a better washing machine; it's excellent!

Comments about Samsung Top Load Washing Machine:

This Samsung washing machine is a large capacity mean- clean washing machine. It automatically determines the amount of clothing in the machine before it sets the amount of time that will be needed to complete your specific settings. What more could I ask for!

Energy Efficiency
    My electric bill has been lower now that I have my Samsung washer! This includes my daughter and my grandson coming over occasionally to wash clothes too!

Cleaning Time
    I usually wash my clothing on the quick cycle . I never need more then 40 minutes, for a large load of clothing. I have been pleased with all of the clothes that I've washed in the last nine months since I purchased the washer.

I am absolutely thrilled with the overall performance of my Samsung washer. I am happier with the white clothing when I add bleach and increase the water temperature to warm rather then eco warm. I usually wash most of my clothes in cold water or eco warm. My clothing are always bright and fresh looking.

1.Put the clothes in. 2. Pour detergent ,softener and bleach ( if needed ) into appropriate containers. 3. Press Power button. 4. Press Start button. It's that easy.

The design is perfect for weekly family clothes washing chores.

I am assuming my Samsung Washer will last at least 10-12 years. I did buy the extended warranty to insure my investment.

OMG It's AWESOME

Comments about Samsung Top Load Washing Machine:

We replaced our 6+ year old Whirlpool Calypso after a year of taking the drain pump off every couple of months. THIS WASHER IS AWESOME! Although it's tough for a 5'3" person to reach the bottom of tub.

Energy Efficiency
    Super efficient! Can wash twice as many clothes as our old one!

It's not easy for a short person to reach the bottom to get clothes out!

I LOVE that I can watch the clothes wash because of the clear top