Other Clothes Dryers:
Samsung
DV42H5200EW
Samsung 7.5 cu. ft. Electric Dryer - White

Summary

The Samsung® DV42H5200EW electric dryer is a high-performance machine. Equipped with Smart Care features, this no-hassle dryer lets you perform quick diagnosis and troubleshooting of your washer and dryer right from your smart phone. Steam Dry Option steams away wrinkles and helps to remove odors and fresh clothes.

The 7.5 cu. ft. white Samsung® DV42H5200E electric dryer boasts Sensor Dry Technology for automatically detecting moisture and adjusting drying time so your clothes never over-dry. Plus, a handy dryer drum light and reversible see-through door let you monitor the progress of each cycle for perfect drying every time.

Samsung 7.5 cu. ft. Electric Dryer - White

Sometimes mixing and matching is good.

from Michigan

Comments about Samsung 7.5 cu. ft. Electric Dryer - White:

So here's a cool fact about washer's and dryer's. You can indeed mix and match them up. What I found in my washer and dryer set kinda made my head spin. My previous dryer wasn't doing what I wanted. Which was giving me a powerful dry, soft feel and wrinkle free. Instead I got a few damp clothes and odd smells. It took me to switch my dryer to the Samsung 7.5 cu. ft. Electric Dryer to see the light. It dried my clothes quickly, not leaving a one damp. It also didn't leave any lingering smells either. The one great thing about the dryer is, it can fit my king sized comforter, and more clothes without a problem.It is 7.5 cu so you will need a place with a little more room but it's worth it. Not only that for all those in love with energy saving products, this one is too. With a front door to put in your loads and it's see through style. It is not only efficient it's, it actually makes the laundry room look pretty stylish as well.

• Load Capacity: