Other Clothes Dryers:
WED9550WW, WED9550WL, WED9550WR
Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer

Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer

• Load Capacity:

whirpool dryer is your best choice.

When I first looked at this small thing, Whirlpool Duet Steam Electric Dryer WED9550W, I thought that’s cool, I can put it on top of my washing machine without taking up much space since my washing machine is front loaded too. Although it is not so big, it has a big room to do a lot of laundry, 7.2 cu.ft of space can save a lot of work. i can put in all laundry and set it aside, it can do all the work automatically including sensing the drying speed so I know how much time it would take to dry all the clothes. There are twelve options on the control board so you can choose whatever procedure you like. What makes me interested is the option of steaming the clothes so that the wrinkles and odor can be eliminated in a short amount of time.  It also sense the temperature in there so that when the drying is done, it drops the hot air in there to protect clothes. My clothes never have been burned out or have that kind of problem.  I definitely recommend this to my relative and friends.

I would not recommend this product

I have been a user of the Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer for a couple of years now. Initially, this clothes dryer worked just fine with only one drawback - the alarm sounded by the dryer, at the end of each drying cycle, is really loud and annoying. However, with continued use, I noticed that clothes, especially those with inner pockets and linings, started coming out of this dryer rather moist. A lot of times, I had to dry these clothes a second time, or hang them up on a clothesline to complete the drying process. After one year of use, the dryer stopped working altogether, and I had to replace the circuit board. Now, although the dryer is drying clothes satisfactorily, the door refuses to shut completely. Also, the lint filter has accumulated lint along its outer borders that are impossible to remove despite my continued efforts to pry them off. All in all, I am very unhappy with this clothes dryer and am currently shopping for a replacement.

I would not recommend this product

from Merced, CA

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

Cons

• Leaves Clothes Damp
    • Loud
    • Unreliable

• Everyday Clothes

whirlpool

from jordan

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
    • Easy To Use
    • Energy Efficient
    • Large Capacity
    • Quiet
    • Works Quickly

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter
    • Leaves Clothes Damp
    • Loud
    • Unreliable

• Bulky Items
    • Everyday Clothes
    • Towels

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

Quite frankly what I want to say that this washing machine is one of the best types of washing machines in the world and the great thing about this washing machine it's working very well and quickly which is providing a lot of money, effort and work I hope that everyone who buys this washing machine.

nice ,good and cool

from Jordan

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Energy Efficient
    • Quiet

• Bulky Items
      • Delicates
      • Sheets & Mattress Covers

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

It's a very good contains many and varied and has a high, easy to use and load specifications and advantages of the best buys everyone

This dryer is one of the best that I have ever had! It even dries bulky loads evenly with no wrinkles! The lint filter is large, sturdy, and easy to remove and replace. The control panel appears very clear and easy to use

I throw my clothes in, set controls, relax and get my wrinkle-free laundry!! Every time!! I'd also like to point out that the instruction manual that came with it is very thorough and helpful.
      This is one of the fastest dryers I have ever used. Doesn't seem to matter if I am drying a load of towels, a load of jeans or heavy comforters and quilts, my clothes are snugly soft and dry in no time at all.
      completely goooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Excellent Steam Dryer!

from Trivandrum, India

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

Whirlpool duet steam electric dryer dries the clothes so much faster and without all those wrinkles which cuts down on ironing. It actually steams the wrinkles out of the clothes as it toss about in the drum. My favorite features on the Whirlpool Duet Steam Electric Dryer WED9550W are the energy savings and cycle options.

Pretty awesome it is.

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

This was the dryer that I had next to the Whirlpool Washer in my apartment few years ago. And if I compare, it was much better than its fellow. It did its job wonderfully. As mentioned earlier I am very lazy when it comes to doing laundry, so it is just twice a month except for times when I have to do comforters or futon covers or my shoes. So basically, a big load of clothes is what goes in the dryer every time. And I do not remember having any trouble with this steam dryer, whatsoever. From futon cover to comforter to jeans to towels, everything came out dry every time. Since a lot of clothes can go into this dryer, it means you are saving on time and electricity. So basically you are saving on money, a dryer to consider purchasing if you are on a look out for one. Since I did not use it for more than six months so I can vouch for its durability but considering how long I used it for, it seemed pretty awesome.

Time and money saver!

from Troy NY

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

We love our Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer - it saves on both our energy bill and our time. The Whirlpool Duet Steam Electric Dryer dries our clothing much faster than our old dryer and uses much less power to do so, it's a win-win situation. The dryer is also good for delicates, and we can put many things in the dryer that previously we had to lay flat to dry or take outside and hang up on an old-fashioned line.

One of the only downsides, is that I think our last dryer was a little larger - because even though this dryer can hold quite a bit of clothing, I feel like our bedding doesn't all fit at once, and I have to do the blankets and sheets separately, which I did not have to do with our last washing machine.

And of course, we still seem to lose the errant sock or two, but if a company can invent a dryer where socks don't get lost... we just may end up achieving world peace!

Drying Awesomeness

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

This dryer was pretty great- for the first few months of using it. It dried all of the clothes properly, and even managed to handle some larger loads. It was easy to use- my seven year old was able to turn it on and off as needed- and I truly loved its impeccable appearance.
      Four weeks ago was when my love for this product stopped. I came hope to find a large portion of my expensive carpet soaked in water- turns out the dryer had sprung a leak. A technician checked it out and said that it was a problem with the dryer, and managed to do a temporary fix for it. Things didn't get better though.
      This dryer scratches up really easily, and now, it is covered with a lot of unsightly little bumps and bruises that I can just cover up with some sort of paint.
      Even one of the buttons had stopped working, and my seven year old watched in horror as the dryer kept drying the clothes for hours without stopping. Something tells me that I've received a faulty machine from the manufacturer. All I know is that I won't be singing duets with Whirlpool in the future.

awesome

from San Diego ca

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

This dryer is an excellent model it does a great job. I love the many settings it has, because I am able to dry any of my items for the proper time without wasting energy. I can dry anything from comforters, and pillows to even my running shoes. I like that it has a front load window it makes it easy to check on my items to make sure there properly dried. There's different temperature settings I can use so I am not burning my delicate clothes. It also conserves energy since I am drying different items on completely different time settings instead of drying things for an hour straight like my old dryer did. What I love about it most is that you can pay extra for a shoe rack attachment to put inside your dryer. That way your shoes are not banging around while the dryer is on. I really like the way this dryer looks it is very modern it does not look bulky it fits into my laundry room nicely. The performance of this dryer is amazing it can also hold a very large load of clothes I was very impressed when I was able to fit two loads worth of clothes into the dryer. They came out all dried too that is great it cuts my laundry time in half. I found that this dryer is very easy use by the way the settings are categorized it makes drying time a breeze. This is a very heavy duty dryer to me the durability is no exception it put up well with lots of loads of laundry, and does not look like its breaking down anytime soon. I highly recommend you save your money to buy this dryer.

Power Dryer

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

I seriously love the Whirlpool Duet Steam Electric Dryer! It is so easy to use, it dries my clothes quickly, and it has lasted a good amount of years and still performs great to this day. I would definitely recommend this dryer to anyone because it is an excellent and reliable investment.

Load Capacity
      I can put all of my large loads of laundry in the Whirlpool Duet Steam electric Dryer and my clothes will come out dry and smelling great.

I trust the Whirlpool Duet Steam electric Dryer because it dries my clothes quickly and thoroughly.

This Whirlpool Duet Steam Electric Dryer is seriously so easy to use. Just load the dryer with your freshly washed clothes then throw in a dryer sheet close the door and select what dry option you want, click start and wait for your dry and clean clothes.

I have been using the Whirlpool Duet Steam Electric Dryer for a handful of years now and it is a reliable dryer and still performs great even after all of these years.

I love this Dryer

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

This matches my washing machine and they are beautiful together. I always enjoy washing and drying my clothes because I really like my washer and dryer. I

Load Capacity
      I can load three times more the load I can on this dryer compared to the matching washing machine of this. Since i don't do so much load for washing the clothes to clean the clothes really well.

Very good it always do a very good job on whatever setting I put it into. If I didn't give perfect score review for the matching washing machine of this dryer but this one is perfect.

Very easy to use and because I like it so much that it is always nice to use it.

Very durable as I said in my review for the matching washing machine that I have been using it for five years and I didn't experienced any problem with it.

Very pretty, elegant and likable design. It's very pleasing to the eyes. The design gives justice to the price since it looks very expensive.