4.8

4.8

Love this dryer

from Stanwood, WA

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

• Bulky Items
    • Delicates
    • Everyday Clothes
    • Sheets & Mattress Covers
    • Towels

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love this dryer. It is great dryer. I have had no problems at all. I like that the dryer is heat sensoring. It makes the clothes dry but not waste energy.

Samsung Electic Dryer

from odenville alabama

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
    • Easy To Use
    • Energy Efficient
    • Large Capacity
    • Quiet
    • Works Quickly

• Bulky Items
      • Delicates
      • Everyday Clothes
      • Sheets & Mattress Covers
      • Towels

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

My son bought me this dryer for Christmas and I love it. It only drys clothes for the amount of time needed. No waste of energy or time waiting.

Best Dryer I've Ever Owned

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I purchased this dryer for our house when our old one messed up with no reasonable way of fixing it. When I was on the lookout, I was amazed that Samsung even made dryers. I own several Samsung products, so I was confident that the high price tag was well worth it.

I got 25% off plus some off due to another discount and ended up getting it for a the price of a lot of the cheaper dryers. Honestly, I would've given the entire price. From now on, Samsung will be my go-to for dryers as well.

Load Capacity
      I don't have large laundry loads even though I wash for three people. This load capacity is perfect for my needs. If you have a larger family or do laundry less often, you might want to look for a bigger dryer.

Everything about this dryer has been perfect!

It took a bit of reading to make sure that I used it right, but after that it couldn't be easier. Just know your settings.

The dryer is showing no signs of problems at all. Still drys like it's new.

Beautiful coloring, blends in well with my washer which I will also be replacing soon with a Samsung if I can find one.

• Load Capacity:

Very fast & efficient dryer!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I purchased the Samsung 7.3 cubic feet electric dryer to go along with my Samsung high efficiency washing machine about three months ago! I really love my washer and dryer set especially the dryer which was a huge step up from the one I had previously owned!
      I had the dryer installed professionally and picked up quickly how to use the dryer. The control panel is self explanatory and super simple to use.
      I really like how there are many different ways to use this dryer, there are many different settings that can take care of regular laundry, delicates, and even dewrinkle!
      One of the greatest things about this dryer is how quickly it dries my clothes. All of the other dryers I have owned took twice as long as this one does! It's extremely helpful when I have multiple loads of laundry to do!
      Another thing I love about this dryer is the storage drawer at the bottom! It really frees up space in my laundry room to store my cleaning supplies in this drawer.
      The song the dryer plays when the drying cycle is complete really adds the icing on the cake of an already amazing dryer!
      Overall this is a really great dryer from Samsung and I would highly recommend it!

This is a great product

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is an awesome dryer. I had the traditional type dryer, and it finally gave out. We got this to match our new washing machine. This dryer is not only a great looking machine, it works great. It works so quietly, several times I have to check and make sure it is working. It has so many different levels, but it is easy to figure out what to use. My only complaint would be that the dry sensors don't really sense when your clothes are totally dry, so when the buzzer goes off, I check the load and want a few more minutes I have to use the "time dry" mode.

I really do like the dryer, but I hate that problem. But I do just set it for 20 minutes and it is done when I come back.

I also love that I can dry larger loads than I normally would have done. It is really a nice machine. I love having a matching washer and dryer. This dryer is one of the best I've ever owned. I absolutely love it. Samsung really makes great products.

Love this Dryer!

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I couldn't be happier with my Samsung dryer! We have had this dryer for about three years, and use it almost daily. I am obsessive about cleaning clothes and making sure that there isn't laundry, hence the almost daily use. Compared to my dryer before this one, the Samsung dryer is HUGE. I can fit my king sized down comforter in it and put it on a steam cycle and my comforter is returned to it's orginial fluffy state.

I did once have an issue where the dryer appeared to be constantly running and not producing heat. I got online, found an online chat with a Samsung rep and much to my embarrassment, it was my stupidity. The "wrinkle prevent" button had been pressed with causes the dryer to run with no heat until the load is tended to. But it was nice to be able to have an online chat with someone and not have to call and pay for a tech to come out. The online person was super nice and knew exactly what I was talking about. I appreciate Samsung offering the chat to help fix their products.

I will definitely buy another Samsung dryer in the future.

Great Buy!

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love this dryer! We purchased it when we replaced our washing machine and after hearing poor things about the front load washer and dryers, we have been pleasantly surprised with how much we like it. I like the settings and sounds that the dryer makes. It isn't too loud and makes a sing-songy sound when it is finished drying. I like that there are several different settings and easy to read/activate buttons to start and stop the cycle. It's a great dryer and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality, easy to use, stylish dryer! Also, the base is probably a great investment. We didn't get it, but it would make the dryer look even better in our laundry room. The height is fine for easy usage, but the base would cover up more empty wall space. We have the blue washer and dryer set and it really pops in our gray laundry room. It just looks great and works so well--we are very happy with our purchase.

• Load Capacity:

Very well designed and ergonomic product.

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is definitely the best dryer that I have ever owned. It keeps your clothes dry, no matter how wet they are after exiting the washer. Even after I set the washer to high settings and completely soak the clothing, putting it into this dryer completely dries the clothes. It gets every single wet spot, leaving a warm and fresh set of clothing. The dryer is very easy to operate, with extremely self-explanatory settings and buttons. Just set the heat level, the dryness level, the wrinkle prevent, etc. press a button, and you are ready to go. It is so easy, in fat, that you can even trust the kids to do their own laundry. The shiny white exterior of the washer gives it a very modern look that fits in with any home. This thing is also very durable, it doesn't get any dents, scratches, etc., even after using it many times. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for an excellent dryer which will get any job done.

• Load Capacity:

my samsung electric dryer is great

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

i bought this samsung electric dryer when i bought my samsung front load washer. I don't have any complaints about this dryer. I use to own a washer and dryer that was about 10 years old that broke. So i couldn't be more happier when I went and bought this. This dryer doesn't cost too much money compaired to other dryers. I love the amount of clothes that can fit in it. My old dryer only fit half as many clothes. The design of this dryer is perfect. I also love how quickly it drys my clothes. This product is also really easy to use which is great. I highly recommend this to everyone. I know if you decide to buy this dryer you won't be disappointed because I know that I'm not. I also love the fact that this dryer doesn't use a lot of electricity unlike my old one did. I have recommended this dryer to my brother in law and he told me that he ended up buying it. He thanked me for recommending it and he had no complaints about it either.

Pretty Good Dryer!

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

We purchased this Samsung dryer about 2 years ago, to replace the dryer that was installed when we first moved into our new home. Our old dryer would take so long to dry our clothes, so I pretty much wasted a whole days worth of drying clothes. I must say, I love this dryer! I don't have to worry about any noise because it is way quiet. The drying time is excellent, I would usually have to keep resetting the dryer over and over in order for my clothes to get dry. My clothes are done fast and I don't have to worry about wasting a lot of energy and time drying clothes.

I agree with everyone here about the excellent lint trap, the perfect cycles, and a top-notch drying rack. Also, my super huge towels and blankets are super soft and hot!

I really haven't had any issues besides, like stated here about the tangled sheets. Overall, I highly recommend this dryer! I have a huge family and drying clothes is no longer a burden. You are getting your monies worth if you were to purchase this very effective and energy efficient dryer.