Other Clothes Dryers:
DLE2050W
LG 7.1 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

LG 7.1 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Outstanding Dryer!

This dryer was bought because my old dryer died after 10 years of use. We were in the market for a new dryer and decided to check out LG's lineup of appliances because we were very satisfied with previous LG purchases as well. We found this one on sale and decided to go with this one. Sure enough it didn't dissapoint. Like other LG appliances, it was fantastic from the beginning. It provided good energy efficiency as well as quality dried clothing. My clothes came out fresh and mostly very warm. A noticable drop in my energy bill after purchasing this dryer is also a plus after buying this dryer. I would definitely recommend people get this washer if they are in the market for one because it is durable, quiet, and an overall great dryer! :)

LG DLE2050 Electric Dryer

I bought this dryer about 10 months ago. Bought it with the matching LG Washer. We have them stacked to maximize space in our small apartment. Let me first say that the dryer is very efficient and drys very quickly. The washer does a great job, as well. It is very easy to operate and has sensors and automatically adjusts the drying time for clothes which in my opinion eliminates the guess work one needs to do with respect to drying times for clothes. It has manual controls for timed drying cycles if you are not happy with the sensor based drying cycle. However, I am having major wrinkle issues. My clothes come out of this dryer looking awful! I'm not exaggerating. My 12 year old Kenmore was better. I've spoke with LG and even had a tech come out. Everything seems to be working fine. They tell me i have to shake out the clothes which we do. That doesn't solve the problem. I'm just real disappointed with all the wrinkles.

ex.

• Everyday Clothes
      • Sheets & Mattress Covers
      • Towels

Comments about LG 7.1 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I like the dryer lg. Because the clothes dry in a short time only in a few minutes, and has a highly efficient and easy to use and can withstand a large amount of clothing inside it , I advise buying this dried

Finally a good dryer that gets the job done!

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
      • Easy To Use
      • Energy Efficient
      • Large Capacity
      • Quiet
      • Works Quickly

• Bulky Items
        • Delicates
        • Everyday Clothes
        • Sheets & Mattress Covers
        • Towels

Comments about LG 7.1 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Thank goodness for the LG 7.1 cu. ft. electric dryer. I had the worst dryer for the longest time. It was a newer front load dryer but it never got my clothes dry and I noticed it was quite loud. I am so glad I invested my money and time into this particular dryer. I am impressed with how quiet it is. I am a busy mom and I have a little girl that gets into messes frequently. That means I do a lot of laundry. My little one has a favorite dress and refuses to wear anything but that dress at times. This dryer is so fast it gets it dry in no time! It saves me time and energy and especially stress. Every time I put my clothes in the dryer I know that they will come out fresh and clean. I also love that it can handle big loads. I have a large king sized comforter and it always gets it perfectly dry the first time. I would highly recommend this particular dryer.

Good one!

Comments about LG 7.1 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

LG 7.1 cu. ft. Electric Dryer DLE2050W is the dryer that stands tall, next to my LG front load washer. I feel is a great accompaniment to the fellow LG washer. It does its jobs wonderfully without making a hue and cry. It is a silent dryer, both, on noise and efficiency level. It comes with a number of options on cycle program and temperature levels. As is my habit I throw all the clothing together, which includes clothes from under garments to towels to jeans, and everything comes out well dry and warm. Just use your common sense and do not over stuff the dryer with heavy clothing else it wont dry everything and you would be required to run another cycle that depreciates the fabric quality. If used and handled properly, this is a good dryer to consider if you are out in the market looking for one. The usage of dryer cant be simplified, throw in the clothes, choose the cycle and time and sit and relax.

• Load Capacity:

Works great and leaves nothing behind.

Comments about LG 7.1 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I purchased this along with an LG dryer about four months ago. I have been completely pleased with it since. It has several setting for the type of load you are drying, so each load can be set to its specific load type. You can change the dry time if you do not agree with the time your chosen setting displays. There is a cycle to freshen up clothes. I really enjoy its size, I can fit a queen comforter in it easily and it dries the comforter with no problem. I really love the fact that it lays a tune to let me know when it has finished drying. I highly recommend this LG Dryer to anyone.

Load Capacity
        It is big enough to hold just about anything yo can fit in a washing machine. I can dry in 1 load, what it took me two loads to do with my previous dryer.

Comes out dry and pet hair and fuzz free EVERY time.

It does not get an more simple. You choose the setting and push the start button and wait for the music to play that alerts you that it has finished its drying cycle.

I have only had it four months, but it works as well as it did the first day. I do not see anything that would make me think that is changing anytime soon.

Fits perfectly in my small washer dryer are in my apartment. I have found no design issue whatsoever, even in a small space.

quick and quiet dryer

from Millstadt, IL

Comments about LG 7.1 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer is asesome. The LG is very time effecient which is great when you do a bunch of laundry in one day. Nothing like having the washing machine be done and having to wait another fourty five minutes for the dryer to catch up. It is also a very quiet dryer, you can't even tell it's running half the time unless you actually listening for it.

Load Capacity
        Compared to my last dryer the load capacity on this dryer is awesome. I like that I can feel like I'm overstuffing the dryer without actually overstuffing it and having the clothes come out still damp.

The performance is pretty good. Just what you'd expect from a quality brand like LG. The dryer gets done quickly and has a nice sized load capacity.

As far as new dryers are concerned this one tops the cake. I like that it is a quality new dryer without all the buttons to have to learn how to push. It is fairly easy to figure out and if it isn't, all you have to do is take 15 minutes out of a day to fiddle with it and you'll figure it all out.

Seems durable so far but I haven't had it very long so I'm not sure if it is.

Streamlined and new looking. Almost futuristic

Love it!

Comments about LG 7.1 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love this dryer. It dries clothes so quickly, senses how many minutes it should run for the wetness of the clothes, and is far more efficient than our previous dryer. I also like the music it plays to let you know it does done.

Fits large loads easily.

Great. Very fast.

I love this dryer

Comments about LG 7.1 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

My husband and I have had this LG dryer for about three years, now, and we have been enjoying it the entire time. It has given us no problems whatsoever, as of yet, and has yielded many, many loads of fresh, dry laundry! It is quick and efficient at drying the clothes, which makes it great for getting all the laundry done in a short period of time (we are pretty bad at procrastinating until we have a fairly sizable mountain of dirty clothes waiting to be washed) pretty easy. It has several different pre-settings for the heat intensity and length of your dry cycle, all of which you can also change and customize for the specific load you are running at the time. This makes it easy to adjust for the materials you're drying, whether it's a load of towels or a lot of denim blue jeans. The lint trap is simple to remove and clean, and the controls on the dryer are also easy to manage. It is a little bit small, as far as load capacity goes, but this doesn't bother me too much.

Love this dryer

Comments about LG 7.1 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer, well it drys so sweet! What I'm saying really is I love how easy it is to use. I had a previous dryer that was simpler than this one but it just could not get the job done. This dryer look is one of creative thinking. The way the dryer is presented brought me in, after reading the qualifications I was sold. The LG Electric Dryer is very nice! Once clothes are done drying, it turns off, Clothes also dry very quickly. Long waiting? Nope, none of that. This is one of the many things I've come to love about this dryer. If I'm in a hurry I can depend on this dryer to get what I need dry, dry. The LG allows me to put my clothes into its vicinity with no problems whatsoever! I appreciate the swiftness of this product, how it operates, how everything that was promised is delivered. No letdowns in purchasing this product for me. All I could want in a dryer for a reasonable price when you look at what the LG is offering!

• Load Capacity:

love my LG DLE2050 Electric Dryer!!

from Webb City, MO

Comments about LG 7.1 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

lly couldn't live with out my LG dryer it is amazing.. Wonderful machine and price. when shopping for a dryer i looked for weeks and weeks till i stumbled upon this one.. I love, love, love this dryer!! I am going to buy all LG appliances from now on.. The cost was just within our budget! I love doing laundry now because i know that one load is not going to take hours to dry!! everything comes out so nice and fluffy and not wrinkled! I would highly recommend this dryer and the washer that matches!! Look arou nd and you might be able to find this wonderful dryer on sale!! some times there's really good deals on it but i say it's a wonderful deal with out it being on sale. Just absolutely my favorite dryer ever!

My LG DLE2050 Electric Dryer is awesome

from Hanford, CA

Comments about LG 7.1 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I used to have a top loader commercial grade washer and dryer. This is part of my new front loading set. I saw the commercials for these and that's why I got them, pretty much. I am an easy sell. Luckily they are amazing and worth every penny (and oh my goodness they cost a pretty penny!).

To me this dryer seems to fit more clothes than my old dryer, and is extremely more energy efficient. Also, there are many different dryer settings to choose from. Word to the wise: DO NOT EVER use the "High" heat setting, unless just drying towels or blankets/sheets, I have a lost a few shirts that though I am a size small, I am not a size extra extra small, and they won't stretch back.

Also, the dryer is quiet! I love that I can have it on at night or during the childrens nap time, and they don't bother a restful sleep.