Other Clothes Dryers:

Electrolux Electric Dryer

Pros

Cons

Impressively wonderful

Where to begin. After searching and searching and searching I decided on the Electrolux set and am so glad I did! It is a pretty expensive purchase, but in the long run a quality washer and dryer is well worth it! I also splurged and purchased the stands as well. They are well engineered and provide great for storage. I am so glad not to be bending over when I do laundry, I am thinking this was a good decision for my back! This dryer allows you the capacity and variety all homes need. You can easily adjust the heat and cycle times or pick from the pre-set categories built in to the dryer. I recently washed and dried our down comforter in this dryer and it did a wonderful job, no complaints! The dryer is incredibly user friendly. Some features that add to the looks/functionality of it are the door functionality, bin light, and count down timer. When you push open the door the light in the bin turns on (it automatically goes off if the door is left open). When the dryer is in cylce the door clicks and locks tight. The count down timer on the screen is also handy when planning your laundry time. I would highly recommend this dryer!

Electrolux

The Electrolux is a good brand to buy it washes and dries clothes well. It has a lot of room and can be used for big or small family's it is good at performance it is also real easy to use everything is simple and easy to understand it is very good for durability and it will last you and long time instead of breaking on you the first year or two it is designed to wash and dry your clothes fast and clean and also designed to fit a lot more clothes in there

no bad

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Leaves Clothes Damp

no bad

it is a hard work appliance

Comments about Electrolux Electric Dryer:

Really it is a hard work appliance, good design , it is good for big families and take advantage for the person need to wear their clothes immediately

Load Capacity
    It is convenient , more capacity for family and suitable for mom for their baby clothes because they need more and more clothes within a small durability

Very good performance

Not so easily to use

According to its fabrication and components it live for a long time

Very good design

Very efficient machine!

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Electrolux Electric Dryer:

I had been looking at the Electrolux brand, but was not prepared to pay the prices attached. We found this one on sale and grabbed it that same day! I have not regretted the purchase at all. I love all the different options for the dry settings, as well as the options for signals and personal settings. You can set your loads up to your own specifications- adjust the time, the reason for drying, and whether you want to know if the dryer is finished or not. It adjusts to certain fabrics or just to get the wrinkles out. You can dry a big load of sheets and bedding or just a shirt if you want to. You can specifically suggest a time for drying clothes and save those settings to use the next time. The dryer adjusts its time to the amount of clothes in the load and how wet the clothes are. Our clothes are usually dry between 30 minutes and an hour. I like the attachment for shoes, etc. to help keep things stationary and still dry completely. I am very impressed with the quality of this brand and I don't regret spending the extra money to purchase it.

It dries really fast.

Comments about Electrolux Electric Dryer:

This dryer is great for small apartments and studios.A friends recommended it to me and i purchased it.It was my very first dryer although it was a little bit expansive.
    It is energy efficient,my electric bill is not as much as it's used to be and it uses less water.The inside of the dryer is quite large,i could even fit in my king size blanket and considering how large my blanket is,the dryer dries it really fast in eighteen minutes ,it does not wrinkle it and it is really quiet.
    Sometimes i won't even notice when the dryer is in use because its that great and convenient.It has this luxurious feel that makes it original,i have the electric model type,color blue mediterranean.
    I like how you can customize the drying cycle and sometimes i forget to put in the lent filter and the dryer would let me know on the lcd screen to put it back in,how handy is that.Its a great appliance to have.

• Load Capacity:

Dries in 18 minutes great for active families.

from Brandon, FL

Comments about Electrolux Electric Dryer:

Dry time equals the wash time on the washer you can have clothes ready in 36 minutes!

Load Capacity
    Dries 18 pairs of jeans.

You can add time if your clothes are not dry enough but usually that is not a problem.

Like the washer you just push and go.

• Load Capacity:

almost as great as the washer

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Electrolux Electric Dryer:

This **Electrolux EIMED55I Electric Dryer is almost as great as the steam washer I am so sold on electrolux brand now because they make such great quality products that are super easy to use and much better than the competiters brands. I love the selection of colors too, as with my steam washer i opted for a red color because my kitchen is suited in red however there are silver and white and blue all too and they all are super stylish and classy looking i love them all. definatly as great to look at as they are to clean clothes and dry them too :) they are a bit pricey but i will agree with reviews before me they are so worth money spent and are very durable as well. so why not opt for the electrolux brand you will not regret it i am sure! **

Electrolux put the dry back in laundry

from Shepherdsville, KY

Comments about Electrolux Electric Dryer:

This dryer is my new best friend. I am able to dry the biggest comforter, I own and it actually dries it without melting the filling material as many dryers done. I love the 18 minute dry cycle, it makes those last minute oh my god I found to dry the kids uniforms last night not a big deal in the morning. I also love the shoe rack, I can not stand drying shoes because on all the noise they make but now it's quiet as a mouse. The steamer has allowed me to say bye-bye to the old ironing board. I am a very happy woman now that Electrolux has entered my life.

Does it's job and more!

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Electrolux Electric Dryer:

This is a high quality machine that we have been very satisfied with.  It was a little bit more expensive than we wanted to spend, but we couldn't be happy with this machine.  It has many settings to dry and do pretty much anything you want to do. I'm pretty sure my wife and I only use one ore two of the settings, but it still makes me feel good to know that the other settings are there.  One nice feature on this unit is the LED light within the dryer that lights up when the door is open.  This way you won't be forgetting those hard to find socks in the back of the dryer.  This Electrolux is also pretty quiet.  We were told this dryer has technology in it where it records the sound level as it changes its RPMs and it will automatically skp over the high volume RPMs in order to make the opertion as quiet as possible. That is pretty impressive technology for a dryer!  I would recommond this dryer to those who want a good high quality dryer.

Wonderful Dryer

from Watsonville, CA

Comments about Electrolux Electric Dryer:

We got this dryer (but in blue) along with our washer when it broke down a couple years ago. Since we do a load every other day or so we noticed a big difference in our electric bill. It's great having a dryer that has so many handy settings, from timer cycle (for bulky items you want to dry for a longer time that you can set) to gentle cycle (for those delicate items). The front load is handy, would've been a bit handier with the pedestal (but was an extra cost and not necessary) and the touch open is great since you can open the door by leaning on it with your elbow, hip, or whatever (for those times your hands are full). It's also got a handy rack you can use for flat drying sweaters or shoes.