Other Washing Machines:
Front Load Washers
Samsung
WF405ATPAWR
Samsung 4.0 Cu. Ft. Steam Front-Load Washer

Summary

Take care of your family39s laundry needs with this Samsung 40 cu ft high-efficiency front-loading washer that features 15 preset cycles 8 wash options 5 temperature settings and 5 spin speeds to accommodate a variety of fabric

Samsung 4.0 Cu. Ft. Steam Front-Load Washer

Pros

Cons

I Love My Samsung Washing Machine

from Lincolnton, NC

Comments about Samsung 4.0 Cu. Ft. Steam Front-Load Washer:

This washer is an attractive appliance. It does a great job cleaning our clothes and is by far the best washing machine I have ever had. The settings are easy to understand and there are settings for any type of load. The stainless steel drum is easy to care for. The detergent dispenser is conveniently located on the front of the machine and has spots for detergent, bleach and fabric softener. The liquid detergent bowl can be removed and powder detergent can be used if you so choose. The only complaint I have is that sometimes when I use liquid detergent, some water is left in the dispenser. It is easy to empty and not a big problem, but it is worth mentioning.

This machine is very easy to use. There are several options and you just turn the knob to your desired setting and press the buttons to choose water temperature, soil level of the clothes and spin speed.

• Cleaning Time:

Decent washer for small loads

Comments about Samsung 4.0 Cu. Ft. Steam Front-Load Washer:

The drum of the washer is a little small, but the primary reason we bought this was because of the price at the time of purchase. It's slightly annoying having to go through multiple loads and runs with this washer but I guess that's what we get for going cheap. It does wash fine though, and it's not too loud either.

• Cleaning Time:

Large efficient washing machine, so far I'm happy

Comments about Samsung 4.0 Cu. Ft. Steam Front-Load Washer:

I would like to give this Washer a 5 Very Good rating but I have only owned it for approx 2 months. I would like to see how long it lasts without repairs or replacement. So far, I have been very happy with the washer and the performance of it. I can fit a lot of clothes in it and they all seem to come out very clean. It has many choices and features, I have not used them all as of yet, but I'm sure I will. I like a big washer because I wash all of our comforters and sleeping bags at home.