Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
37A450
Samsung 37 in. LCD TV LN

Samsung 37 in. LCD TV LN

Makes our favorite shows look great!

from Jackson, TN

Comments about Samsung 37 in. LCD TV LN:

I know this is not the newest flatscreen and might not even be readily available now, but I wanted to review it because we have had such a great experience with it. I researched and researched when we were buying a television and decided on this one because it had good reviews and all the features we were looking for. We have absolutely loved it! For starters, it is a very nice looking television on the outside with the shape of the frame and stand. When you turn it on, you get a crisp picture with vivid colors that makes all your movies and television shows look amazing! The remote is easy to use and makes it easy to change the input source, of which there are plenty. We use the HDMI input for our DVD player, one of the component inputs for our DVR and the PC input hooking up our laptop and watching online shows. It all works flawlessly. I have had no complaints and would not hesitate to buy another Samsung TV.

Great picture and sound; looks fantastic on the wall

from Prairie Village, KS

Comments about Samsung 37 in. LCD TV LN:

I purchased the Samsung LN37A450 37 in. LCD TV shortly before Christmas, and love it so far! The picture and sound are great, and it looks nice with the glossy finish. The only negative I have is the glossy frame picks up glare from the windows and light fixtures. Other than that, I love the tv....