4.8
LN32C530
Samsung 32 in. LCD TV

Samsung 32 in. LCD TV

4.8

Samsung 32 in. LCD TV (LN32C530)

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

The Samsung 32 inch LCD TV (LN32C530) is perhaps the best high definition television I have purchased. It is extremely easy to use and programming is a snap. The only issue I have with this particular model is the sound quality. While decent, the highest volume setting is not as loud as I would like it. This is certainly not a problem if you are hooking the television up to a theater or speaker system. Overall, the Samsung 32 inch LCD TV is a very good purchase.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Great color and brightness

from Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

I purchased the TV last week from Bestbuy.  I actually had to return an LG 32" LCD TV because it was a defect in the screen, and I'm actually happy that I did exchange for a Samsung 32" LCD TV.  The color, contrast, and the options  that Samsung provides is a lot better then the LG. The sound and picture quality is just perfect for a 32". I highly recommend it.

Great picture at a great price

from Hyannis, MA

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

I love this tv it's very easy to use and easy to set up and works great.  The only thing I don't like about this tv is that it takes a long time to turn on.  If you hit the power button by accident and then have to wait for it to come back on it is a little annoying!

fantastic picture quality at a great price

from New York, NY

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

This is a great television that has amazing picture quality.  It also sports many dvi, hdmi, and av ports for all your peripherals.  I use my television mainly for gaming and they look simply amazing.