Other Flat Screen TVs:

Samsung 19 in. LCD TV

AMAZING TV

from Athens, GA

Comments about Samsung 19 in. LCD TV:

This is one of the best televisions I have ever come across. The picture quality is amazing and the sound is awesome as well. I've never had an issue with it. I have had it for about 4 years now and I have not had any technical problems with it. It is a perfect size for a personal TV. I put it in front of my bed and I feel like it is the perfect fit. I use it mostly for video games and watching movies on Netflix. The picture quality for my video games that I play on XBOX is amazing. ESPECIALLY the HD component. It comes out crystal clear and the colors are amazing. The movies that I watch on Netflix come out amazing too. I would definitely recommend this television to anyone and everyone. And if you are a broke college student like me, this television will also satisfy your budget. It is definitely worth every penny (not saying it's all that expensive to begin with). The aesthetics are definitely also pleasing. It is super futuristic and it also makes a cool sound when you turn it on. GET IT.

Just the Right Size Samsung TV

from Hay Springs, NE

Comments about Samsung 19 in. LCD TV:

This is a great tv. The only thing about it is the color. Sometimes it's hard to get a good color. It has great volume for it's size, is very light weight, and one that we enjoy watching. We've had the tv for a few years without any technical problems.

Samsung 19 in LCD TV - Great bedroom use

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Samsung 19 in. LCD TV:

I have had this TV for a while now and love it! I use it in my room, and the tv allows you to set favorite channels and also has timers to set like alarm clocks! Great quality and very well made, my brother actually ended up getting the same one after I did!

Samsung-LN19C450 19 in. LCD TV has great quality picture

from Lake City, FL

Comments about Samsung 19 in. LCD TV:

I bought this Tv for my husband last year for Christmas so he could watch TV before going to bed. We never had a Tv in our room until last year. Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase, and my husband will only watch this TV in the entire house with a total of four different ones. he says the quality of the picture and sound are the best he has ever heard or seen. He claims we will only be purchasing this brand of Tv's ever in our life. It was very easy to set up and does not weigh too heavy. The remote is very easy to use and looks of the TV overall looks amazing. The sound and quality of the picture from the Tv almost are similar to theater views. We have owned this brand before 10 years ago but had so much problems with it in the past. I will have to say Samsung has made there way to the top of the best by making there products much more acceptable and presentable and especially by making this certain TV.

Great Quality TV

from Spring Valley, NY

Comments about Samsung 19 in. LCD TV:

Have you ever heard the saying "big things come in small packages"? Well this is the prime example of that saying... The Samsung 19 inch LCD TV is absolutely amazing. It is small and compact, does not take up much space and has a great picture quality. My father gave me this LCD television to bring up to school with me, and it is the perfect size for the dorm. Dorm rooms are small and you really don't need anything bigger than a 19 inch LCD TV, especially since there is a limited amount of space. My roommate and I play numerous video games and the games look amazing on the TV and we have a great time and have gotten a lot of use out of the TV. In my opinion, this television is perfect for any college student or any other person who is in a living situation with a limited amount of space. Other than that, it has numerous pros and not so many cons.

Pros: Its size, weight, picture quality, compactness

Cons: none actually come to mind

Nice for the price

from Utica, NY

Comments about Samsung 19 in. LCD TV:

How do I love my new Samsung TV? Let me count the ways. I love it to the depth and breadth of my antique cabinet. It just fits by some minor miracle....it is so stylishly thin and well, rich. The color is fabulous and it was easy to set up, connecting without a hitch to all my various players and recorders. If I have one compliant it is that the Standard Definition images are stretched to HD proportions. When i researched this model it said that you could switch it to SD but in fact when I got it, I noticed a disclaimer that stated if you ran the SD feature you could burn black bands into the side of the screeen. I chose not to risk it and in the final analysis I got used to the SD people looking a bit fatter than they should.  In some ways I suppose it makes TV viewing a bit more like real life. That disappointment aside, I have been quite satisfied overall. The image is sharp, the sound quality is good and the color satisfies my very fussy eye. And the price was very reasonable.