3.3

SafSlim Belly Fat Transformation

3.3

Looks like it works.

Comments about SafSlim Belly Fat Transformation:

I have been at a constant struggle with my weight, not that I am obese but I am overweight and most of that it confined around my waist. When it comes to losing weight, I believe exercising is the best option. Tablets swallowed to lose weight are a big no for me but when it is about some liquid shake or a smoothie or an additive I get to know about, I surely love to try my hand on that product. SafSlim Belly Fat Transformation is one of those products, I got to know about through some promotion where it was being given for free at a store nearby. I also grabbed a bottle for myself and it lasted me for two weeks. One tablespoon is all you need to take before your meals twice a day and has to be accompanied by moderate exercise which I do. For my intake of just 2 weeks I think it did fairly well. Had It taken it for longer I might have lost more fat around my waist. I tried it since it was free, but I might not buy it. And yes, it tastes fine.

Okay but I really wouldn't run out to get this

Comments about SafSlim Belly Fat Transformation:

I tried this product for approximately 8 weeks. I tried two different flavors and certainly felt I gave the product and honest "try" at helping with weight reduction. I really did not see much for results by the end of the 8 weeks. One thing I found quite disappointing was the taste of either one of the products. I really did not think it tasted that good. . .even if I drank it cold.

Tastes great

Comments about SafSlim Belly Fat Transformation:

After sampling it, I gave it to my friend who's overweight. He said it was like a placebo, but that's because he doesn't exercise. He also forgets to take this daily. I like Tangerine flavor personally, so given a choice between the berry flavor, pick the Tangerine. You have to take this with a meal, and you have to exercise moderately. This product is a facilitator for weight loss, not cheap liposuction.

Safslim helps

from Henderson, NV

Comments about SafSlim Belly Fat Transformation:

I started using this a few weeks ago. So far I can say that it does help to curb the appetite and seems to help control the craving for sweets that I typically have. It is sweet itself and also I can't say whether I can feel a difference this early I hope to experience what others have been saying. I did speak with a lady who uses it at the health store and she said that she felt a difference and has been using it for awhile and she looked great for her age. It is supposed to help the middle area which is where after a couple of years of working out consistently it seems to be an issue still. Excited to see if this truly helps in the next few months.