Other Dog Foods:

Cons

Royal Canin Babydog dry food is perfect for young puppies

from Canton, OH

Comments about Royal Canin Babydog Dry Food:

Royal Canin Babydog dry food is what my yorkie ate when he was a puppy. Up until that point I had never heard of this food. But when I took my puppy to the vet immediately after adoption my vet highly recommended this food. That was enough for me. I trust my vet because he cares more about the animals than money. He suggested that I feed my puppy this brand of food to my puppy until he was 8 weeks old. This food has all of the nutrients that a mother's milk has and more. It's a wonderful food to use for puppies just starting to eat solid foods. At first it needs to be moistened with water because puppies can't eat the food in it's hard form. But it only takes a second to put some dry food in a bowl and fill it with water. Let it soak into the food for a few minutes. After a few weeks you won't need to do this any longer. Puppy will be ready for the food as is out of the bag. My puppy was crazy over this food.

Quality of Ingredients
The ingredients couldn't be a higher quality in my opinion.

Flavor Selection
It only comes in one flavor as far as I know. But I can't imagine any puppy refusing it.

• Flavor Selection:

This is the best dog food by far!

Comments about Royal Canin Babydog Dry Food:

I have a 9 week old yellow labrador, who at 7 weeks old contracted parvo virus. If you aren't already aware, this virus eats away a dogs stomach lining and usually results in death or digestion complications, so to prevent worsening her condition we fed her brown rice, which is very easy to digest. After nursing her back to health, we were trying to find her a decent puppy food to start her back on. Her vet recommended Royal Canin puppy chow, which they sell in their office. I was skeptical because of the price, but my babygirl's health is important to me so I went with it. I am very glad that I did! She has been on this for a week now and she is quickly regaining her weight and she is happier than ever! She loves the taste, won't even touch any other dog foods now. She also has a much more scheduled "potty ritual", which is a llus for me I would say! I have also relized that it takes alot less to fill her up. I am extremely impressed with this food and highly recommend it for anybody with a puppy, especially with sensitive stomachs.

Quality of Ingredients
The food contains no unhealthy biproducts, and twice as many nutrients as most other dog foods.

Flavor Selection
My puppy seems to love this food. She acts like I'm pourong treats into her bowl when I feed her. She won't eat anything else.

Royal Canin Small Breed Puppy

Comments about Royal Canin Babydog Dry Food:

I am a Boston Terrier breeder . I find this feed to be excellent nutritionally for my babies.

Quality of Ingredients
My puppies do very well and gain weight in a timely manner while on this food. I also like the fact that they have not had a recall.

Flavor Selection
I haven't received any complaints to date!

the best ever

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about Royal Canin Babydog Dry Food:

The food does what it says. It is a bit pricy, so that is a downside, but it is really healthy for my dog, so we will keep buying it.  We lost a dog to the bad dog food, so I am really scared of buying just any product. So far so good.  I hope the quality remains the same. It is a very good product right now.

Royal canin was recomended to me by my veternarian and breeder

from Tuckerton, NJ

Comments about Royal Canin Babydog Dry Food:

Royal Canin Baby do dry food was recommended to me by my veternarian and my dog breeder. I have fed this to my chihuahua puppy for the last 8 months and would recomend it to anyone. The price is somewhat higher then other dog foods but for a small breed dog the bag seems to last a fairly long time. I usually purchase it once a month from pet smart and I can see how well my puppy has grown and how healy she is from feeding her a high quality dog food. The pieces of dry dog food are small and seem to me to be made of fairly natural ingredients. My puppy loves it and so does my 11 1/2 year old pug. My old man pug has been suffering from colotis and the ills of being old. His health has improved to the amasement of my beternarian I assume from eating this high quality and rich in nutrition puppy food. I would recomend this puppy food to everyone and share the great experience I have had with it. I am about to move on to the Roayl Canin Chihuahua as the puppy gets older. I don't think I would use any other brand.