View more detergent

Cons

Cloth Diapers Need Special Detergent

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper and Laundry Detergent:

When we moved off the grid, trucking our garbage three hours away to the dump became a monthly necessity we took upon ourselves. Considering we have three children, disposable diapers were no longer an option. The first thing we learned about cloth diapers is that they *require* special laundry detergent. We tried our standard "gentle" detergent and not only did the cloth diapers completely stop absorbing fluids, but they also irritated my children's skin and smelled like amonia. We were ready to give up on cloth diapers completely until I went online and discovered Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper and Laundry Detergent. After that, our cloth diapers worked perfectly! They absorb the urine, don't smell like amonia and don't cause rashes. I just use it like standard detergent then line-dry the diapers. For particularly soiled loads it works wonderfully as a soak too. Plus I absolutely adore the Smashing Melon scent!

The very best cloth diaper detergent

from Richmond VA

Comments about Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper and Laundry Detergent:

This is the most reliable cloth diaper detergent you can get. It has consistently provided a perfect clean, a soft scent, and a gentle overall wash that keeps baby's skin safe. It is made of natural, safe ingredients that are good for even very sensitive children. It is a reliable, affordable way to launder your cloth diapers and any other baby items that may need washing.

Rockin' Green comes in several styles to suit any need or water type. This makes it so easy to customize for your individual needs. It cleans even the toughest stains beautifully and leaves everything looking and feeling as soft as ever.

There are several different scents of Rockin' Green and they are all lovely. The scent is not overpowering and does not linger on the diapers, nor does it act as a mask to any unpleasant odor. It neutralizes the smell and leaves a very soft, nice scent behind.

Good Product, a Little Pricey.

from florida, USA

Comments about Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper and Laundry Detergent:

Overall, this detergent worked great on my cloth diapers. It took out ALL traces of odor and without leaving a heavy scent and cleaned them very well. In fact, RockNGreen is either unscented or comes with a very light scent that completely washes out in the washing machine. It can also be used on clothing. This detergent is great for people with sensitive skin, even people who cannot tolerate even a small amount of fragrance.
I only used it on my son's cloth diapers because it is a little expensive.

For cloth diapers, this was the best detergent I found and one of the least expensive (although compared to regular detergent it is expensive).

There are several different scents to choose from, but all of them wash completely out in the wash and leave your clothes or diapers without fragrance or scent. Just clean clothes. The scents are very light to begin with, so, honestly, it really doesn't matter what scent you choose.

Simply the best!!

Comments about Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper and Laundry Detergent:

I have tried many detergents and this is the one I keep going back to. I've tried homemade, expensive top of the line, store brand, and everything inbetween. Rockin Green is the only one that works with my hard water and keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean without any of the harmful toxins and chemicals that other detergents use.

Rockin Green for hard water is awesome!! I started using it for my cloth diapers but I loved it so much, I started using it for all my clothes. It keeps my clothes bright and clean. We have never had an issue with irritating scents and our skin is very sensitive to scents in detergents! Rockin Green is one of the best detergents hands down for cloth diapers. It doesn't have any of those nasty enzymes or clogging scents that other brands have. It's very safe to use and super easy. We have very hard water but Rockin Green definitely cuts through all that and I feel like we have the cleanest clean using this detergent.

I love the scent of Rockin Green. Very clean without being overpowering.

Could work out

from Lothian, MD

Comments about Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper and Laundry Detergent:

This company prides itself at being super effective at cleaning diapers and being eco friendly and vegan as well. Seem like a good mix! I don't have babies myself but I got this as a sample in a conscious box so I thought I'd try it. I got enough in the sample for 2 loads, so yay!

It cleaned my everyday worn clothes and left a decent scent so I don't really have anything bad to say about it yet. I'm sure a lot of people have cleaned diapers successfully with it, so I imagine it works fairly well, and since they are all about diapers, I would hope so. I would probably need to use this a bit more to get a bigger picture of it's capabilities but it's something I'm open to trying in a bigger size.

I don't know how well this would work for certain washers. I use a communal washer that has a label with "liquid detergent" but I'm not sure if that allows for this rock based type too.....maybe.

This stuff certainly smells luscious and yummy though.

Rockin Green rocks!

from Berea, KY

Comments about Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper and Laundry Detergent:

I love Rockin Green powdered detergent. I got some samples in various scents of the hard rock detergent. I live in an area with very hard water. This detergent works beautifully, even when I though I use cold water to wash most of my clothes in. It rinses clean and I have not seen a buildup. The various scents are light and delicate, and do not bother our sensitivities like most other scented products do. The names of the scents are funny as well, such as Rage Against the Raspberry and Bare Naked Babies (unfragranced), all parodies off the names of various music groups. Love it! Rockin Green is gentle on our clothes and on our skin as well. My little girl gets rashes from some detergents, but not this one. Add this on top of the fact that it is better for the environment than most brands and can be used on cloth diapers, and you have an excellent choice! I recommend it to everyone I know.

Fantastic product!

Comments about Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper and Laundry Detergent:

I purchased this detergent to clean my kids' diapers, and am all around impressed. It's economical, rinses cleanly, smells great, and never caused any sort of rash after washing our cloth diapers. I am impressed that, even when washing newborn and toddler diapers, we avoided stink issues. I can't say the same for other brands.

The detergent works great- my kids' diapers come out looking and smelling clean and fresh. But I use it for other things, too- my vintage baptismal gown was looking yellowed, and I soaked it in Rockin' Green. I was really impressed that the dress looked white and new again!

The various scents offered with this detergent are so delicious smelling- but don't worry, they wash out! It's purely for your enjoyment!

Best laundry soap ever

from Bradenton, FL

Comments about Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper and Laundry Detergent:

We use Rockin Green on all of our laundry needs, jeans, cloth diapes, shirts, ect. It is amazing. nothing ever got our diapes and clothes "clean" until this. we did soaks on our clothes and removed so much build up out of our clothes It was SICK. The water was black. I will never use any other soap again. I love how versitale it is. It is a clean rinsing soap, so no soap is left behind. no scent is left behind. Great for sensitive skin. I love that I can buy this at local retailers and not have to buy just online. :)

One bag has lasted me 3 months.

Rockin' Green saved our diapers!

from Copperas Cove, TX

Comments about Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper and Laundry Detergent:

When we first started cloth diapering, I started out with Tide original powder because many people swore that it worked fine and that there was no reason to buy "special" detergent just for my diapers. Well, they were WRONG. My diapers got the stinkies BAD and I was having to strip them every couple washes just to get rid of the stink! It was horrible and I was ready to give up cloth diapering all together. Finally, I decided to try Rockin Green and am SO glad I did. I have been using this for a few months now and have had NO issues with the nasty ammonia smell or build up. The only downside, is you have to order it online and can't just go pick it up at your local store. Overall, we love Rockin' Green and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good detergent to get rid of the stinkies!

Rockin' Green is wonderful for my cloth diapers!!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper and Laundry Detergent:

No more ammonia smell and no more diaper rashes! Rockin' Green Classic Rock Cloth diaper and laundry detergent Green Tea scent is working wonderfully on my cloth diapers. I no longer have to run the diapers through multiple rinses to remove detergent residue. The Rockin' Green leaves the diapers smelling clean and fresh. My son's bottom is so much healthier now that his diapers are not producing ammonia. I was a little curious about a scented detergent for cloth diapers but the green tea scent dissipates while the diapers dry. It makes the task of washing smelly diapers a little bit more pleasant. The Classic Rock formula is designed for average water hardness and even though I suspect my water is a bit hard it seems to be working wonderfully. I have a high efficiency front loader so compatibility is a very important consideration when choosing a laundry detergent. All of Rockin' Green's products are HE compatible and they even have tips on the package for washing cloth diapers in an HE machine. It is a good value too. They claim 13 cents a load on the package but I'm having great success using half the amount the recommend since I do smaller loads of cloth diapers. I will be sticking with the Rockin' Green until I'm through with potty training.