4.9
Febreze
Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator

Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator

4.9

Pros

• Efficient (10)
  • Easy to use (9)
  • Good power output (9)
  • Simple instructions (9)

Cons

• Keep in laundry room (10)
  • Home (7)
  • Cleaning (6)
  • Dorm (4)
  • Office (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Homeowner (5), Parent (4)

Heavy Duty Clean

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful

Comments about Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator:

I use this Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator Detergent when I need to clean especially dirty or smelly clothing, such as muddy and grass stained clothes after doing yard work and also my exercise clothing. I find that this particular detergent does the best job out of any to get all of the smell out of those pieces of clothing, and it also leaves a nice fresh scent in the clothing that lingers for a couple of days. The scent is a fresh clean cotton scent that is not too overpowering, but gives the clothing a nice clean scent. The price point for this detergent is pretty reasonable. It ranges from about nine to twelve dollars, depending on where you purchase it. I often am able to find coupons for it as well. I would, and already have, recommend this detergent to anyone looking for a heavy-duty detergent to give particularly smelly clothing a clean fresh smell.

best product in the world after iPhone

from Jordan

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy to Use

Comments about Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator:

this is the best product you can't imagine how much I happy when I bought it
      ....................................................:)
      This is a great laundry product for parents and animal owners. I bought this product a month ago for the first time because my entire home smelled like dirty clothes, even though all my laundry was washed............................and I bought five item so far
      I want to thank this market to help me how to buy this product
      ......................................................................
      I love it and I can't live without it >>>>>>>>>>I want to invite my friends to this great and new product >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      >>>>>

I had never heard of this Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator until my grandma told me about it.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm so so happy
      >>>.....It is great for anything that needs an extra boost of fresh scent. Great for socks, towels, gym clothes, sports clothes or anything that has been left around wet and starts to get that damp smell.
      >>>>>>
      I want to say again I would definitely recommend this product to friends
      please I hope you to develop this product to be use in more things
      ...............................................................
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .I'm cleaning many things by this product
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the best pros it easy to use
      and there is no dangerous about my children
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      please give me 100 point
      >>>>>>>>>>>> :) :) :) :D

Gets rid of all odors

from santa barbara CA

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Efficient
      • Powerful
      • Simple Instructions

Comments about Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator:

This is a great product because it eliminates all odors from my clothes. I mostly like to use it on my gym clothes that get extra sweaty because regular laundry detergent on it's own often doesn't remove it. I sweat a lot and this is the only thing that can fully get out that body odor smell. It doesn't just mask the smells it fully gets rid of them unlike other fabric refreshing products. If I don't use this on my clothes you can smell the sweat instantly as soon as I start sweating again, but this keeps me smelling fresh throughout my workouts,. I'm usually very sensitive to scents because of my allergies, but although this is very strong it doesn't bother me at all.

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

from SEL LHOUS

About Me Professional

Pros

• Easy to Use
        • Efficient
        • Powerful
        • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Hard to Clean
        • Heavy
        • Weak Function

• Office
        • Travel

Comments about Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator:

This is a great laundry product for parents and animal owners. I bought this product a year ago for the first time because my entire home smelled like dirty clothes, even though all my laundry was washed. The smells from my kids' bathroom and bedrooms, along with our family dog made it almost impossible to keep the house smelling great. I originally purchased this product for only my laundry, but I decided to add a little to my carpet cleaning machine and the difference this product made was amazing. With just 1/2 cup of this product, my carpets smell refreshing and the clean linen smell carries throughout my entire home. All the laundry that I use this product on smells great for days and my closet has never smelled better. My clothes look great and I have not noticed any fading or color bleeding since switching to this product. This brand is trustworthy and compares great alongside some of the top expensive brands. After my son accidently spilled milk in my car, I decided to use this product to clean the mess up and I avoided any stains or nasty smells. This is a great product that I have found many uses for. I would definitely recommend this product to others and it works great for the entire family. I was concerned about washing my infant niece's clothes in it, but she did not experience any type of allergic reaction to the product. The smell is amazing, but not overbearing. This product is very affordable and I've been able to find it almost everywhere. Overall a great product!

Love it

from TN

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy to Use
        • Efficient
        • Simple Instructions

Comments about Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator:

I had never heard of this Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator until my aunt told me about it. I was talking to her about my dogs blankets and towels. They have quite a few, and being inside and outside back and forth all day, they tend to get pretty smelly. After washing the blankets and towels with just laundry detergent they would appear clean, but still have a weird odor on them. When I added this Febreze odor eliminator to the load of blankets, I noticed a big difference. The blankets came out of the washer smelling so much more fresh! The scent even carried into the house. This product is a little pricey, but it definitely worth it. I would much rather pay a little more money to ensure that the blankets are going to smell good than to have to put up with a nasty smell from our dogs. I would definitely recommend this product to others! Performance I could not have asked for better results from Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator. It made the musty blankets from our dogs smell wonderful. When I used this I did not have to wash the blankets daily either. I was able to skip a day or two in between because the smell stays on the blankets really well.

Love it! Smells gone!

from Nesconset,ny

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy to Use
          • Efficient
          • Powerful
          • Simple Instructions

Comments about Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator:

So I absolutely think the febreze laundry odor eliminator is absolutely fantastic! Like I've said in other posts, I have twins and a very active husband and add my clothes and it is almost impossible to get all the stains and smells out of everything. I either have to run to washing machine twice to get socks and other odors out, or I have to split up the loads into smaller ones and do more work. What I love with the febreze is you don't need to use half the bottle to get the smells out of the stuff you're washing, there's no special instructions like to wait and let it sit before washing. The easiest is you can use it alone as a washing detergent or you can add it to a detergent you already use and trust and it just adds to the cleanliness of the smell. There's no greasy feel after I wash everything and I've used some that do leave almost a slick feeling on my clothes like they weren't cleaned well enough. But this is inexpensive, lasts longer than other odor eliminators and can be added on to what you use. It's a win win and I've already got my mother and sister using it. I love it and you should definitely give it a try.

Great product for animal owners

from TX

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy to Use
            • Efficient
            • Powerful
            • Simple Instructions

• Office
              • Travel

Comments about Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator:

Doesn't hold mercy on odors

from Huntsville, AL

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy to Use
              • Efficient
              • Powerful
              • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Price

Comments about Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator:

I bought this not too long ago after a friend suggested I try it out. I can say that this is for sure one of the best items I have ever bought. It keeps my clothes smelling so good. Not only that, but I'm a pretty active guy, and it makes sure to take away all that body odor. I honestly wish I had bought this sooner. It works really well on even the nastiest of smells. It tends to cost a little more than your bargain priced detergent, but it's definitely well worth the extra cost. Furthermore, it is an overall great product that delivers what you expect and more. I feel like my clothes are softer too. All in all, I would say that I definitely love this product and would recommend it to anyone who is having problems with extremely dirty or nasty smelling clothes.

Made my clothes smell clean and new

from Eastlake, OH

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Efficient
              • No residue
              • Powerful
              • Rinses Clean
              • Simple Instructions
              • The Scent

Cons

• Price

• Stubborn Stains
              • Sweat Marks And Odor

Comments about Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator:

A welcome addition to the Febreeze Detergent family. Its more than my usual budget for detergent, but it is worth it. My husband's construction clothes are caked in drywall and sweat this time of year. I was literally having to wash them two or three times just to get out the dirt and more importantly the odor. I have always liked the way Febreeze made my regular laundry smell and so I paid more(two to three dollars more than I usually spend on the store brand or bargain detergent) and I have to say that with just a half capful my husband's clothes not only rinsed clean of drywall dust but most importantly they did not smell of sweat. Because of the amount of drywall dust in my washing machine I need a detergent that will rinse clean and not leave a lot of residue behind in the basin. This did not leave any residue or stickiness behind. As I have mentioned previously, with using only a half capful this did prove itself to be worth the extra investment. While I may not pay for this everytime I need detergent, Odor Eliminator will certainly be my choice during the hot summer months or whenever I need heavy duty cleaning power.

Erases Odor From Washable Fabric!

from Va

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy to Use
              • Efficient
              • Little Goes Along Way
              • Neutralizes Toughest Odor
              • Powerful
              • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Pricey

• Dogs Bedding
              • Towels With Stinky Odor

Comments about Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator:

I will admit that P&G has hit a home run when it comes to Febreeze Odor Eliminator. I purchased a bottle on impulse, but thought it was worth a shot. There's nothing worse than leaving a load of laundry in the washer for days, the smell is horrible and hard to get out of the clothes. I did this by accident, and this was a great way to test out this product. I read the directions, added a cup to my laundry, and allowed it to soak in the washer for a couple of hours. This load was stinky, mainly towels with that tough mold type smell. I have a habit of using more than instructed but this time I wanted to see how the recommended amount works. A few hours past and I went ahead to start the washer and my laundry room was filled with a pleasant scent, it was almost like a deodorizer. The towels come out without a trace of stinky odor, I cannot believe after just one wash the smell was gone! Since this experience I have experimented with spraying this stuff on my dogs bedding, furniture, bedding, and believe it or not the funk is gone! This must be a different formula than other Febreeze products because this stuff erases stinch. I am like most Americans,I try to watch what I spend, this product for me can be expensive considering I'm already buying detergent for laundry, but I must say it's worth every penny it cost!