4.8
Other Detergents:
Tide
Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, Lavender Scent

I love this product

I love the scent it has.. It last in my clothes for awhile. And this the only brand I use in my household

Walnut Cove, NC

Keeps clothes looking new

I love the lavender scent, and the Downy softener in it makes it so that I don't have to buy a fabric softener. It cleans my laundry well, and removes stains. It keeps my clothes looking new by not fading the colors. I never have color bleeds or detergent stains. You can always find coupons that help with price.

Pennsylvania

Must have

Me and my family use this all the time it works so well and there seems to always be coupons and sales for it it really dose work

OH

Say YES To Tide!

I absolutely LOVE Tide! My mom has always used Tide Powders and I like the liquid, the April Fresh scent has always been my go to scent but I have branched out. It gets our clothes clean using less detergent than other brands and our clothes always come out smelling so clean.

Tennessee

true

I use tide on my clothes it does great and the thing i dont like is its expensive

Kentucky

laundry again

I really love how my clothes smell

OH

Love this product

Leaves clothes smelling awesome

Ky

true

I would definitely purchase again

Love that when i wash and use this product the scent lasts on my clothing .

Spencer,IA

Will buy again

I really like this Tide product. The scent doesn't get my allergies going like many others do. Yet it keeps my laundry smelling fresh & clean.

Nita

true

Only laundry soap my son can use

This is the only laundry soap my son can use without breaking out in rashes, we live the smell and you only have to use a tiny bit, even got the strains out of my babies clothes that no other brand could remove.

Spokane wa