4.8
Other Detergents:
Tide
Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, Lavender Scent

I use tide on my clothes it does great and the thing i dont like is its expensive

Kentucky

laundry again

I really love how my clothes smell

OH

Love this product

Leaves clothes smelling awesome

Ky

true

I would definitely purchase again

Love that when i wash and use this product the scent lasts on my clothing .

Spencer,IA

Will buy again

I really like this Tide product. The scent doesn't get my allergies going like many others do. Yet it keeps my laundry smelling fresh & clean.

Nita

true

Only laundry soap my son can use

This is the only laundry soap my son can use without breaking out in rashes, we live the smell and you only have to use a tiny bit, even got the strains out of my babies clothes that no other brand could remove.

Spokane wa

Tried and True

I cannot express how well this product works for our family. We have a small farm, and even though small - we have lots of messes! My husband is done for the day covered in mud, animal feces, grass stains - you name it! Laundry is a breeze around here and he starts off each day fresh and new. Fantastic stain fighting.

Central Montana

true

i will use this product over and over again

love love love this product besides smelling good and looking good I feel good as well there aint no beating that

Anahiem Ca

Love!

Absolutely love the scent and how well it cleans our clothes. You won't be disappointed!

St Louis Mo

Tide is the way to go!!

I love to try all kinds of cleaning and laundry products, but I always find my way back to Tide. There just isn't anything that does the same job as far as I'm concerned. I've tried cheaper and more expensive and nothing compares. The Tide line of products is great, from the plain Tide to the ones with febreeze or downy added. I like all of scents, and I really like this one with downy lavender. It leaves the clothes clean and soft just like the regular brand but it leaves a nice touch of downy softness and a different scent. I think it works great for dirty or heavily soiled clothes and also stains. If there is something with a hard to remove stain or something ground in, I dab some laundry soap directly on the stain and rub it in for a few seconds and let it sit on the counter for a few minutes before adding it to the washer and the stains normally come out. I really like how nice the clothes feel after using Tide and nothing beats line hung sheets, and using Tide with downy will leave the sheets soft even without running through the dryer. Tide is more expensive then other soaps out there but I haven't found one cheaper that does even half the job Tide does. Clothes are too expensive to throw away because of a stain so the extra price is well worth it to have clean stain free clothes. I also think the clothes stay newer looking for much longer. My clothes never loose their color or look faded and I think it's pretty gentle on clothes while cleaning them deeply. It works on all fabrics that are safe to wash and they will always come out smelling great and looking new and clean. I always reccomend Tide over all the other brands out there and believe me I've tried most of them. I have to say it beats them all by a mile. My son is sensitive and can't handle a lot of soaps and lotions and even he likes Tide. It never causes him rashes or itchy skin so i think it's one that is pretty safe to use. You only need the amount noted on the bottle so it lasts a long time.

USA