Other Allergy & Sinus Medicines:
Allergy Tablets
Rite Aid
Rite Aid Complete Allergy Medication Tablets

Rite Aid Complete Allergy Medication Tablets

So long, sinus headaches!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Rite Aid Complete Allergy Medication Tablets:

Not too many years ago, most sinus medications included pseudoephedrine in their *Active Ingredients* listings.       Then the methamphetamine trade blossomed, and drugmakers regularly emptied store shelves of products containing pseudoephedrine, a vital "cooking" ingredient for meth.  When it became obvious this buying (and stealing) had become a public menace, new laws were passed to limit access to products with pseudoephedrine.     ***But what about US?***     Many sinus-pressure headache sufferers thought then and think now that products containing pseudoephedrine work better for sinus relief than newer alternatives.     I am one of them.       So, while being carded seems weird to me, I'm resigned to showing my ID then signing before I purchase my one-and-only package of **Rite Aid's Ibuprofen Cold & Sinus**.  (Save time and ask for the 40- rather than the 20-pack.)     Apart from the effectiveness of 30mg pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, I am delighted to have a product which **contains ibuprofen rather than acetaminophen** (Tylenol).  *Tylenol* makes me sleepy.  *Ibuprofen* enables me to have a pain-free productive day.  As an anti-inflammatory, nonsteroidal drug, **Rite-Aid Cold & Sinus** completely clears up nasal as well as sinus congestion.     Generally, I try a new product using half the recommended dosage first.  With **Rite-Aid Ibuprofen Cold & Sinus** tablets, I take only one and get at least four hours of relief.  (Directions urge no more than six tablets in a 24 hour period.)

***Be sure and read directions and caveats on the package before swallowing that tablet!  ***

This is my total favorite sinus/cold tablet.  I recommend it heartily.