Other Makeup Removers:
Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

Very gentle

Comments about Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover:

I love the Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover! Some makeup removers are harsh and it irritates my sensitive eyes. The Rimmel London makeup remover, however, is the exact opposite! It's very gentle and soothing, so my eyes are left feeling nice and refreshed!

Top rated make up remover

Comments about Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover:

This is one of my favorite make up removers. Not my number one favorite. But I would rank it as number two. I have issues with greasy make up removers and this I had no troubles with. There is little bit of oil for moisturizing but not nearly as bad as some removers. This will remove just about any thing from eye shadow to eyeliner. Extremely water proof mascara might have a little difficulty.

Rimmel Eye Makeup Remover is okay

from Madison, WI

Comments about Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover:

I can't say I love this product, but i cannot say i hate it either. It does get it's job done but not all. I assume if you wore very light mascara and possibly very little eyeliner it would be able to remove it okay. Even though it says it's a "gently makeup remover" i assumed it was gentle on your eyes but the work it does isn't. It doesn't remove waterproof mascara nor does it removed night time eye shadow very well. I bought this product with very little expectations so i assume it's all good. It was gentle and effective when i only wore regular mascara. It was reasonable priced but i found myself using a lot more than i needed. Probably because i had more "heavy" duty makeup on. I found myself going through a bottle very fast. So obviously it wasn't so reasonable priced after that. If you use little makeup this will last you quite awhile. Rimmel is a very trustable company. It has many great mascaras a product. I recommend this if you do not use a lot of eye makeup.

Love Rimmel London Eye Makeup Remover

from Milton, FL

Comments about Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover:

This makeup remover is in my makeup case right now.  Rimmel London Eye Makeup Remover is very light feeling and not oily or sticky when I use it on my eyes.  I am very happy with the cost and the product.

No redeyes with Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

from Windsor, CO

Comments about Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover:

So you Know when you try taking your makeup off with maybe soap in the shower; or over the sink, they start to to sting a little right. Well  with Rimmel Eye Makeup Remover it has the right amount of all ingredient the oil moistures your eyelids, takes all the makeup off with no scrubbing, and i dont  have anymore red eyes. I really love this stuff and would choose it over any other eye makeup remover.

It does the job right, the first time.

from Terrell, TX

Comments about Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover:

The only thing you need to know about this product is that it works! I put a little on a cotton ball and just wipe the cosmetics right off of my eyes. There is no greasy residue to worry about, and you don't have to worry about it getting into your eyes. It is like having super powered water.

A great makeup remover, doesnt clog up pores!

from Ogden, UT

Comments about Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover:

This makeup remover is strong at removing makeup, but gentle on the face. There is no over powering stench, so it doesnt irritate the eyes. You can use it around your eyes without worrying about burning! Its great, the only thing i dont like is that sometimes there is a slightly odd texture to the area it was used at, but it goes away rather quickly.

Hands Down The Greatest Eye Makeup Remover I've Ever Used!!!

from Gloucester City, NJ

Comments about Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover:

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover is, without a doubt, a must-have item in my makeup collection.  It gently removes **every** trace of my eye makeup with no burning or oily residue.  Believe me.... I've probably tried just about every brand of eye makeup remover on the market and this one is hands-down the very best I've ever used.  It would take a miracle to make me stop using it!