Other Makeup Removers:

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Pros

Cons

No-Residue Removal

As a woman who has spent a lifetime with oily skin, I know that my skin care regimen needs to be focused on oil-free products.  Neutrogena is one of my favorite brands because they do skin care extremely well.  When I was in the market for an eye makeup remover, I noticed that most of the options in my drugstore contained mineral and other oils.  Gratefully, I checked out the Neutrogena shelf and found an effective and gentle product - **Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover**. The product is somehow activated by shaking it thoroughly.  As with similar products you apply the oil-free liquid to a cotton pad and whisk away the makeup.  I was easily able to remove eye shadow, eyeliner, and waterproof mascara with no tugging or pulling of the eyelid.

The remover has just the lightest fragrance and it didn't sting or irritate (though they have gotten briefly blurry when I accidentally got some in my eyes).   The eye makeup remover is made with aloe and cucumber extracts and didn't leave an oily residue on my skin.  There does seem to be a light film that remains, but it's easily removed with a rinse of warm water.

Once again, Neutrogena has developed a product that I feel good about using.  The price is budget friendly and the bottle contains five-and-a-half ounces of liquid.  So far, it's been long lasting and very effective.  For anyone who is looking for an oil-free makeup remover, I would heartily recommend **Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover**.

Ok if on a Budget

I was recently on vacation in Colorado to visit a friend when I realized that I had left my trusty bottle of makeup remover at home! I decided to pick up a bottle of Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover as it was reasonably priced and I like the Neutrogena brand. I wasn't completely satisfied with my purchase, but I can't say that the product didn't work as advertised. It worked as a makeup remover, I would say it effectively removed about 90% of my makeup (now, I wear predominately water-proof makeup, and I have sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out if I leave any makeup on, so getting an effective makeup remover is very important for me). I managed to remove about 98% with some circular motions. Although this product is marked as "oil-free," and indeed it felt oil-free, my skin still felt like there was some sort of greasy residue left behind anyway, and felt the need to wash my face with a cleanser afterwards anyway. But unless you're very sensitive like me, and/or don't wear waterproof, this product is probably great for you!

I would continue uses that great makeup remover

from Us

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Non-Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover:

I fall in love with that product it's so sefty on my face i can use it more one in the day ,,, can cleaning my face by good way realy it's so good and all product from neutrogena brand so great for healthy face and skin .

• Skin Type:
    • Combination
    • Age:
    • 18-29

Good eye makeup remover not great

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover:

I was on a lookout for good eye makeup remover and after seeing very good reviews on youtube I decided to buy neutrogena eye makeup remover. This is a good eye makeup remover but still it does not completely removes all the eye make up ( specially the kajal) from my eyes. As when I get up in the morning my eyes and area around the eyes look a little black. Also though it says oil free, it does not feel like that. This product does not irritates my eyes and cleans the other eye makeup pretty well. I would continue to use it till I find a better eye makeup remover at this prize.

Eye Make Up remover that really removes everything.

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover:

I never used eye make up remover when I was younger. I just never saw the point, wasn't face wash supposed to remove everything and leave your face nice and clean? However, now that I'm in my twenties, I have taken a new stance on what getting my face clean really means. Enter Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. The reason I am such a fan of this product is that it truly gets everything off of your eye lids. Water proof mascara or eye liner comes off just as quickly as regular mascara or eyeliner. I use to scrub my eye lids till they were red to get water proof products off! I have also used this product on a few occasions to remove red lipstick and it has worked perfectly for that as well.

I use one dampened cotton ball for each eye most nights, I am a regular eye line wearer. But, Neutrogena tackles through it no problem and Im not left with black residue all over my face.

It's fast, easy and certainly lives up to its name.

Great product.

from TN

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover:

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover works really well. I tend to wear darker eye makeup (smokey eyes) and have a hard time removing all of it sometimes. With this eye makeup remover, it gets everything off. I was impressed with how well it worked. The only thing about this product to me is it is a fairly small bottle and it is costly. I have used baby oil to remove my eye makeup and it works just as well to me. And with the baby oil it is a bigger bottle for a small price. I would recommend trying baby oil, as it works just as well and is not harsh on the eyes. If you would rather use a product made specifically for eye makeup removal, this product is perfect!

This eye makeup remover works really good. It removes makeup with just a few wipes and does not require you to scrub harshly on your eyes.

It can't get any easier to remove eye makeup. After applying this product to a cotton ball or cotton pad, just rub your eye and it comes off.

Leaves no oil but leaves a lot of mascara!

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover:

I use waterproof mascara, so I bought this hoping it would take my mascara off easily. It claims that it is gentle and effective, and that it removes even waterproof mascara. It doesn't! I followed the directions, making sure to shake the product before use, just as the package suggested. I used so much the first time I tried it that I was too embarrassed to return it. No matter how much I used or how long I spent blotting and eventually rubbing it on my eyelashes, it didn't take the make-up off.

This product is effective only at not leaving an oily residue. It does not remove waterproof mascara, at least not the kind I use. It claims to remove it without pulling or tugging, but that's exactly what I had to do. It also claims that it doesn't sting the eyes, and that part was true for me.

It is not easy to use because I had to spend five minutes wiping my eyes to try and get the mascara off.

Works well, but not great for oily skin

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover:

This eye makeup remover works really well at removing your eye makeup. However, I bought it because it said it was oil free and it definitely has an oily feel to it. I always feel like I need to wash off my eyes after I use it because of the residue that's left behind. I would recommend something else if that's bothersome to you.

This works well at taking off eye makeup, but leaves residue!

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover:

I love to wear dramatic eye makeup, eyeliner... eyeshadow...mascara, the works, and this is definitely my go to eye makeup remover. With two or three swipes, my whole eye area is completely clean. This includes all of the water proof cosmetics that I used that day as well. But the downside is that all though this product says it is "oil-free" I still feel as though my face feels wet and greasy around my eye when I am done and I always use a towel to take the residue off. I still think the product is worth it because it really works well at removing every bit of makeup.

As I said before, this product is capable of taking off every single product I have ever used on my eyes, including waterproof mascara and other products that are long lasting. You do not need a lot of product, just a little will do fine.

Very easy to use with a cotton pad or cotton ball to gently swipe on your eyes.

Get's the Job Done

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover:

Neutrogena's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover is a great drugstore find. It effortlessly removes even the toughest, stuck-on eye makeup, without leaving a trace behind, or any greasy feeling residue. It has a pleasant scent that sometimes sticks around after use. The bottle lasts a long time, as you only need a few swipes with a cotton ball per eye. The stuff is powerful! But I have never experienced any dryness. So if you're worried about using this on the delicate eye area, don't fear. For the price, it's definitely worth it!

Great for the price

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover:

I do not use a lot of eye make up, however just washing your face at night, is not enough to take away the eye make up. I had tried several different brands and finally ended up with Neutrogena. I like it immediately. It took my make up off rather easily. I have sensitive skin and eyes so I have to be careful when choosing products. I did not have any bad reactions to this product at all. You definitely want to use a cotton ball or make up pad to put it on rather than a tissue. It's a little oily and you need to use something that will absorb the product. You do not need a lot of this product which is nice as well so you can use one bottle for several months. It takes the eye make up off very easily. Overall you can't beat the price and it is a good product to remove eye make up especially for those who have sensitive skin and eyes. I would definitely recommend buying this product.

Great for removing eye makeup

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover:

Great make up remover from Neutrogena. This product is great for removing eye make up. It does not irritate my eyes as other make up removers have done in the past. It is gentle and effectively removes all of my eye make up. It is also good for eye make up touch ups - I sometimes use it on a q-tip when mascara smears or runs or if I need to touch up my eyeliner or eye shadow.

Very effective for removing eye make up.

Very easy to use. I put it on a cotton ball and use it every night to effectively remove my eye make up. It does not irritate the eyes and gets my make up off.