Other Makeup Removers:
Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

Pros

Cons

The only eye makeup remover for me

**Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover** is a lotion based makeup remover that gently removes eye make up fast and effective.

I have used **Avon Eye Makeup...Read complete review

I have used **Avon Eye Makeup Remover** for many years and I love it.  You only need a little bit to do the job.  Depending on how much eye makeup you wear will determine how much you will need. There is no rubbing , just a gentle wipe does the trick. **Avon Eye Makeup Remover **comes with a great low price and you can always find it on sale.  I don't wear a ton of make up so mine lasts forever.  **Avon Eye Makeup Remover** is very gentle and moisturizes as it removes my eye makeup.

For a gentle effective moisturizing eye makeup remover **Avon Moisture Effective Eye** **Makeup Remover**is the best around.  I highly recommend this product.

I wanted to love this product, but it just doesn't work for me.

I really wanted to love Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover.  I found numerous great reviews of the product so I thought I would try it in my search for a better mascara remover.  It is supposed to be able to gently remove eye makeup, EVEN WATERPROOF MASCARA.  I have tried it numerous times now, in hopes that maybe I was just doing something wrong.  But it's still not working.  It will remove eye shadow just fine, and I'm assuming that it will remove regular mascara just fine.  It is not able to fully remove my (Avon) WATERPROOF mascara.  It will remove a little of it, and after lots of rubbing it will remove most of it.  But I am still left with a black residue.  And, even worse,  I am left with very irritated eyes.  The irritation has even lasted throughout the entire next day (I always remove my makeup at night).  Now, you should know that I have dry eyes so maybe I'm just extra sensitive to the product.  However, I have used various other brands and products of eye makeup and remover with no trouble.

I cannot recommend this product at all, which is sad because  I usually enjoy Avon products.  They have a nice variety and good prices that allow you to easily try something new.

The best I've ever used

Comments about Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover:

My mother is an Avon Representative. Every year she gives me a new bottle of this as a stocking stuffer (hint: makes great stocking stuffers/gift fillers) and every year I use it down to the last drop. The lotion is not oily like some makeup removers are, but rather, leaves a cooling sensation. There is no scent, but when I smell it the only thing that comes to mind is 'clean.' In all honesty, just smell an unscented lotion and you'll realize what I mean. I use this lotion to take off my stubborn liquid eye-liner, as well as my mascara after a pre-wash. A little goes a long way, which can be good because the bottle is a bit tiny (no taller than my palm, smaller than my fist). I apply it with a cotton ball, let it sit on my eye for a few seconds, and like magic, removes instantly. Contact your nearest Avon Representative and order it today!

I find it easier to pre-wash my face first, and then apply it. This happens with all makeup removers I use though, not just the Avon brand.

Apply either with your finger or a cotton ball, rub gently, and off it comes. Can't really get any simpler.

Works with a price

from Illinois

Comments about Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover:

I started using this product when I started doing cat eye makeup with waterproof mascara and eyeliner to prolong my makeups life and my prior product left makeup behind no matter what. I've found it to be an effective product, but there are far better ones on the market that don't dissatisfy me the way this one did. It was very oily after using it, to the point I was getting breakouts around my eyes and into my eyebrows despite my habit of using an astringent every night to reduce acne, and sadly had breakouts because of this, since I haven't had acne past my nose since middle school. The upside is that you will get the makeup off fairly easy, despite whether or not it is waterproof. The downside is that your eyes get fairly oily, like grease, and if you don't get all of the makeup remover off, even the slightest residue WILL make your eyes burn like you stabbed yourself with waterproof liquid eyeliner. That being said, waterline makeup is my friend, and I wouldn't trade that to keep this product. From now on, I'll be using Clean and Clear. At least that doesn't burn.

Wonderful

Comments about Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover:

This makeup remover is AWESOME! It really really works without leaving smudges of makeup around your eyes from eyeliner, eye shadow, or mascara. I usually wash my face after using this product because it does leave your skin oily. The make up easily comes off and whenever I order this product I usually order more than one. I really encourage people to wear makeup to purchase this remover!

Good find.

Comments about Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover:

I've always been a fan of the creamy texture of Avon's eye makeup remover. I like that it's not greasy at all and makes my skin still feel soft, smooth, and most importantly, like I'm doing it no harm. I like that this has almost no fragrance and that it truly is gentle enough to be used on eyes. It's an easy application process, as well, and with this cream, a little definitely goes a long way.

This is definitely an effective cream in the sense that a little goes a long way, and only a few quick swipes will easily get rid of any makeup, no matter how waterproof or caked on it may be. This cream is light enough not to irritate the delicate skin around the eyes, either.

This is such an easy to use product, a few quick swipes and you are good to go. While this isn't really a go to product anymore, as wipes are a convenient way to go, if it wasn't for wipes, this would probably still be my default product.

Pretty good.

Comments about Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover:

It's a good makeup remover. It gets the job done, maybe not quickly, but it works. The only thing I would say is that it has donut-ish smell, and I'm not sure if make-up remover should smell that way....but anyway, it is also a bit oily and it makes me feel kind of nasty after using it. I immediately feel the need to soak my face in a pool of water. But it works.

Feels so good!

Comments about Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover:

Wow, I love the Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover. It does an effective job of removing the makeup that's hard to remove, such as eyeliner and mascara. Also, the application process is just so easy! I don't have to keep on scrubbing my eyes raw, and it leaves my eyes smooth and soft!

My Top Choice

from Portland, TX

Comments about Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover:

This particular eye makeup remover is one of the best I have ever used! It is awesome because it can be used within the shower when you need to remove your "face" or when you are near a sink and just need to get your face cleaned up. I have been using this product for a number of years because it is very useful and affordable. The only issue is that it is not available in most stores. You typically have to purchase it through an Avon spokesperson that you either know or have heard of through word-of-mouth. This makes it a little difficult because people come and go in the Avon sales.
This product is pretty much unscented and that is good and bad, in my opinion. I like to wear as many clean scents as possible but on the plus side, it does not burn when you accidentally get it in your eye.
Another thing I would change would be to provide this product in larger bottles. That way, you do not have to purchase a bunch of little ones.

Absolutely love it

Comments about Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover:

This is by far the best makeup remover ever invented. I absolutely love everything about it. You absolutely cannot beat the price. It's so cheap. I have tried many high priced products over the years and nothing compares to this Avon makeup remover. When I order it, I order five bottles at a time just to make sure I always have it. I would definitely recommend this product to every female ho wears makeup.

This cream works wonders. I've never seen a product that was so quick and easy and worked so great.

This cream is so easy to use. All you do is rub it on your face and the makeup disappears immediately. There's no harsh scrubbing involved. I usually put some on a face rag and wipe my face very gently with the rag. All of my makeup comes right off. So quick and simple. I've never used any product that can take mascara off with no hassle and without pulling out half of my eyelashes in the process, until I discover Avon makeup remover,

This product is fantastic!

Comments about Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover:

There is no other make-up remover that has worked as well as Avon's. It isn't greasy and it takes off every kind of eye makeup, even the all day waterproof mascaras.

Very effective. It takes off all eye makeup without having to scrub.

It can't get much easier. I put it on my finger and smooth it on my eyes. I just use my finger to swipe it over my eyes a few times and voila! The eye makeup is history.

Good and effective

Comments about Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover:

I was actually given this eye make up remover as a gift along with s bunch of other make up items. I was actually surprised of how well it worked and the fact that it came in moisturizer form. Just put some on the area and remove it with a cotton ball and it works just as well as any other expensive make up remover.