4.8

Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover

4.8

Pros

Cons

Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover: Don't remove it-I love it!

**Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover**Thank you Mary Kay!   I use the Mary Kay 3-in-1 Cleanser to cleanse my face morning and night but when I wear mascara I want to get the black or brown off first. I don't want to have to scrub and yet I don't want to be left with an oily or greasy feeling on my face either. Yes, I want it all!With just a dab, and I mean a dab, on a cotton pad I can remove my mascara without scrubbing or without leaving a greasy feeling on my face.  It takes seconds and then I can cleanse my face gently with the 3-in-1 cleanser.  What I hope they'll change:Yes, this will sound lazy but many of the Mary Kay products have a flip up top.  The Mary Kay Oil Free Make Up Remover still has twist off top and I am hoping that that they will make this change too.***My Viewpoint:*** I have tried other make up removers, both pricey and cheap, that were either too oily (I don't want to have to wash off my make up remover too.) or too drying for my skin or too much work.  The 3.75 oz bottle of Mary Kay Oil Free Make Up remover lasts about 3 months for me and does it what it promises.

Oily "Oil Free" Eye Makeup Remover

Mary Kay Oil free Eye Makeup Remover —

Mary Kay Oil free Eye Makeup Remover —

This is described as an oil-free eye makeup remover that will also take off waterproof mascara.  It is exactly the oposite.  It looks and feels like it is made up of baby oil.  It separates after sitting so you have to shake it up to mix the contents before applying.  When applying you have to use liberally and even then make-up does not wipe right off.  You have to apply the liquid with a cloth and hold it on there to soak into remove your water proof mascara.  I have to do this two to three times to get most of my waterproof mascara off and even then I wake up with black raccoon eyes in the morning and have to use again to try to get the rest off.  It is oily, oily, oily.  I generally don't even use this again in the morning to remove the rest because if I do my eye makeup will slide off my face.

I no longer use this product and in fact threw away what I had.  I would not recommend this to anyone.  Stick with the ponds, it removes all eye makeup and especially waterproof mascara wonderfully.

Works fast and easy

from Hollywood, Fl

About Me Trendy/Hip

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle
  • Non-greasy
  • Soothing

Cons

• All Skin Types

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

I first got this make up reviewer as a gift, i really like it so it the only make up remover that i use. I really like how it feels on my face, i only have to apply it once not repeatedly so i tend to have it for a longtime.

Gentle and effective

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

This is my go to eye make up remover. My eyes are super sensitive, so I need to be careful about the products that I use on and near them. Some eye make up removers make my eyes tear up or sting. And some of the gentle eye make up removers seem to not be effective at actually removing everything. This product is a perfect balance. It is gentle and does not irritate my eyes and it removes even the toughest waterproof make up with ease. This is the first product I have used that easily removes even my chorus stage make up eyeliner. Within two or three swipes over my eyes, it will get everything off. We have a tough waterproof liquid eyeliner that I have always had an issue with. Once I started using this remover, it wipes off in a breeze. I'll never need to try another product because this one is so wonderful!

This is gentle yet it removes even tough water proof eyeliner and mascara.

This remover is extremely easy to use. All you need is a cotton swab (or tissue in a pinch) and rub it over your eyes.

Best all around!

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

I purchased Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make up Remover because my dad's wife is a fanatic of Mark Kay and she persuaded me into buying this one product that she claimed was one of Mary Kay's best products. So I couldn't wait with what she had told me about this product to receive my product and try it. Everything she told me was definitely true! It's effectiveness in removing make-up is great. This remover removes make-up that you didn't even think was still there after washing your face. I love this remover because it gives me that clean feeling that I'm not going to bed with make-up on my face that could cause a break-out in the future. Also I love the feeling of knowing that I can wake up in the morning with out eye liner under my eyes. The use is simply easy. I just apply a small amount to a beauty pad or cotton ball depending on where I'm removing my makeup. I use this remover everyday even if it's just to remove a small amount of mascara. It's great for my sensitive, dry skin. I definitely will purchase again.

A good eye make up remover!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

The Mary Kay eye make up remover worked pretty well. It did a good job of taking off my eye shadow, eye liner and mascara. It's easy to apply and use. The container is plastic and holds up well. It's a good size bottle to put on the counter and not take up a lot of space. I like the scent of the liquid. It's a nice soft and clean smell. I will say that although it is an oil free product it is greasy. It wasn't too bad though. I have sensitive skin and other eye make up removers have irritated it. This one doesn't seem to bother my skin at all. I would use this product again. It's a good eye make up remover. The liquid in the bottle lasts awhile.

This product does a good job of removing eye make up. It does the job that it is suppose to do. A little bit goes a long way.

It is very easy to use. Just a little bit on a cotton pad or ball and apply. The lid screws on and off easily and the opening is small enough that it won't come out fast.

eye makeup remover

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

I've used many products to remove eye makeup and this one is by far the absolute best. Mascara removal has never been easier.

Very very effective. Most women are concerned damaging the already delicate eye area; with this product, there is no need to be of concern. It is by far, in my opinion, the best eye makeup removal product on the market.

Use with a cottonball and the makeup gently wipes away clean. You don't have to wipe with pressure; it's that easy!

Mary Kay Oil Free eye makeup remover

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

This is my favorite Eye Makeup remover I have ever used!

This remover only requires a small amount to clean both eye areas. I use a little on a square cotton pad, and remove mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow. One side of the pad for each eye. This remover does not dry the eye area out, and it is not greasy afterward. It does not irritate at all.

The squirt top is very easy to use. It does not drip or gush out.

I have used better.

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

Yes, this produce removes eye make-up, but it left me disappointed in a few areas. I was expecting a "refreshing" feeling after I used it, but it made me feel more like I had added more make up to my face. While it may not be oil, there is definitely some residue that stays behind. It makes me feel like I should wash my face right away after using it.

I don't really like the screw top cap. It seems like I have to unscrew it forever. Really, this is not that big of a deal, but for someone that hits the alarm 5 times in the morning, ever second counts.

Eye makeup remover

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

I have been using this remover for a few months now, and it is by far the best eye makeup remover out there. I was amazed at how much it removed even after using a cleansing wipe. I could not believe that for all these years even after washing my face there was still that much eyeshadow and mascara left behind, gross! You don't need a lot either, which is great since Mary Kay products can be more expensive then in store products. However you are spending your money well. Mary Kay products are quality products and they stand by their stuff. I have had nothing but amazing, professional service with Mary Kay, and it's no wonder since they have been around for as long as they have. This remover is oil based and is safe to use even for contact wearers, as well as people with sensitive skin. I have had no problems with it. Well worth the money spent.

I love this!

from Richmond VA

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

I have never had a makeup remover that worked so well! I received a sample of this from a friend who sells Mary Kay products when I was saying how badly I needed a reliable makeup remover. I am an actor, so I frequently wear very heavy stage makeup that can be difficult to remove under the best of circumstances. I had my doubts about this makeup remover because I have been disappointed by others in the past, but I was so thrilled with the results! It removed every trace of makeup easily and without me having to use tons of the product all at once. It lived up to its promise and didn't leave any oil behind on my skin, which was such a welcome relief from all the other oily makeup removers I have tried in the past. I felt great and it took almost no time to get all the makeup off. I highly recommend this. It is well worth every penny.

This works better than any other makeup remover I have ever used.

Super easy to use and it takes no time at all!

best eye make-up remover

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

At the end of a long day, Mary Kay eye make-up remover is perfect for removing worn layers of reapplied mascara and eye shadows. The oil-free formula leaves skin feeling fresh and clean without making skin feel greasy. Because the remover is so effective, only a small amount needs to be used to remove make-up, making the product seemingly last forever.