4.8
Mary Kay
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover

Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover

4.8

Pros

• Easy to use (4)
  • Effective (4)
  • Gentle (4)
  • Soothing (3)

• Eyes (3)

Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover: Don't remove it-I love it!

**Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover**Thank you Mary Kay!   I use the Mary Kay 3-in-1 Cleanser to cleanse my face morning and night but when I wear mascara I want to get the black or brown off first. I don't want to have to scrub and yet I don't want to be left with an oily or greasy feeling on my face either. Yes, I want it all!With just a dab, and I mean a dab, on a cotton pad I can remove my mascara without scrubbing or without leaving a greasy feeling on my face.  It takes seconds and then I can cleanse my face gently with the 3-in-1 cleanser.  What I hope they'll change:Yes, this will sound lazy but many of the Mary Kay products have a flip up top.  The Mary Kay Oil Free Make Up Remover still has twist off top and I am hoping that that they will make this change too.***My Viewpoint:*** I have tried other make up removers, both pricey and cheap, that were either too oily (I don't want to have to wash off my make up remover too.) or too drying for my skin or too much work.  The 3.75 oz bottle of Mary Kay Oil Free Make Up remover lasts about 3 months for me and does it what it promises.

For a non-oil mkae-up remover, it sure is oily

Well this product claims to be oil free, but it is the greasiest make-up remover I have ever tried. Not only does it feel oily, but when you look at it, it even looks like there is oil floating on the top. It removes make-up vewry well, but leaves a very greasy film that makes me wish I never used it.

The best remover around for the price

from Chrissy D

About Me Classic

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle
  • Soothing

• Face
    • Sensitive Skin
    • Travel

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

This product is amazing. The quickest make up remover and my skin doesn't feel dry or chemically once I remove my make up. My skin is so sensitive too and this treats my face like a babies bum! It's the best remover around. You won't regret getting it. Doesn't leave your skin feeling oily at all. So gentle on your skin but full force when taking your make up off. So handy!

Amazing Product

from Council Bluffs, IA

About Me Professional

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gentle
    • Soothing

• Sensitive Skin

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

This is a Silicone based product which is Oil Free, making it safe to use with Contact wearers. Without this product I would be unable to wear mascara. I have an allergy to mites and since I started using this product I no longer have the Party in my tube full of clumpy mites. I have left on vacation and ran out and by the end of the vacation my mascara was clumpy and my eyes itched! Eye lashes need to be conditioned just like your hair and that is what this product does! Explains why it has been #1 for a long time!!!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I keep coming back to this

from Myrtle Beach, SC

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gentle

Cons

• Greasy

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

I keep trying all the new make up removers that are being released but I come back to this one every single time. This stuff is amazing. It completely removes eye make up including waterproof mascara without much work. I have also used it in stubborn (and staining) liquid lipsticks and it comes off so easy. The only con is that it is a little greasy. It claims to be oil free but has a very oil like consistency. I do recommend washing your face after using this product as one should be doing anyway to remove any residue.

Works fast and easy

from Hollywood, Fl

About Me Trendy/Hip

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gentle
      • Non-greasy
      • Soothing

• All Skin Types

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

I first got this make up reviewer as a gift, i really like it so it the only make up remover that i use. I really like how it feels on my face, i only have to apply it once not repeatedly so i tend to have it for a longtime.

Gentle and effective

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

This is my go to eye make up remover. My eyes are super sensitive, so I need to be careful about the products that I use on and near them. Some eye make up removers make my eyes tear up or sting. And some of the gentle eye make up removers seem to not be effective at actually removing everything. This product is a perfect balance. It is gentle and does not irritate my eyes and it removes even the toughest waterproof make up with ease. This is the first product I have used that easily removes even my chorus stage make up eyeliner. Within two or three swipes over my eyes, it will get everything off. We have a tough waterproof liquid eyeliner that I have always had an issue with. Once I started using this remover, it wipes off in a breeze. I'll never need to try another product because this one is so wonderful!

This is gentle yet it removes even tough water proof eyeliner and mascara.

This remover is extremely easy to use. All you need is a cotton swab (or tissue in a pinch) and rub it over your eyes.

Best all around!

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

I purchased Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make up Remover because my dad's wife is a fanatic of Mark Kay and she persuaded me into buying this one product that she claimed was one of Mary Kay's best products. So I couldn't wait with what she had told me about this product to receive my product and try it. Everything she told me was definitely true! It's effectiveness in removing make-up is great. This remover removes make-up that you didn't even think was still there after washing your face. I love this remover because it gives me that clean feeling that I'm not going to bed with make-up on my face that could cause a break-out in the future. Also I love the feeling of knowing that I can wake up in the morning with out eye liner under my eyes. The use is simply easy. I just apply a small amount to a beauty pad or cotton ball depending on where I'm removing my makeup. I use this remover everyday even if it's just to remove a small amount of mascara. It's great for my sensitive, dry skin. I definitely will purchase again.

A good eye make up remover!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

The Mary Kay eye make up remover worked pretty well. It did a good job of taking off my eye shadow, eye liner and mascara. It's easy to apply and use. The container is plastic and holds up well. It's a good size bottle to put on the counter and not take up a lot of space. I like the scent of the liquid. It's a nice soft and clean smell. I will say that although it is an oil free product it is greasy. It wasn't too bad though. I have sensitive skin and other eye make up removers have irritated it. This one doesn't seem to bother my skin at all. I would use this product again. It's a good eye make up remover. The liquid in the bottle lasts awhile.

This product does a good job of removing eye make up. It does the job that it is suppose to do. A little bit goes a long way.

It is very easy to use. Just a little bit on a cotton pad or ball and apply. The lid screws on and off easily and the opening is small enough that it won't come out fast.

eye makeup remover

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

I've used many products to remove eye makeup and this one is by far the absolute best. Mascara removal has never been easier.

Very very effective. Most women are concerned damaging the already delicate eye area; with this product, there is no need to be of concern. It is by far, in my opinion, the best eye makeup removal product on the market.

Use with a cottonball and the makeup gently wipes away clean. You don't have to wipe with pressure; it's that easy!

Mary Kay Oil Free eye makeup remover

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

This is my favorite Eye Makeup remover I have ever used!

This remover only requires a small amount to clean both eye areas. I use a little on a square cotton pad, and remove mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow. One side of the pad for each eye. This remover does not dry the eye area out, and it is not greasy afterward. It does not irritate at all.

The squirt top is very easy to use. It does not drip or gush out.

I have used better.

Comments about Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover:

Yes, this produce removes eye make-up, but it left me disappointed in a few areas. I was expecting a "refreshing" feeling after I used it, but it made me feel more like I had added more make up to my face. While it may not be oil, there is definitely some residue that stays behind. It makes me feel like I should wash my face right away after using it.

I don't really like the screw top cap. It seems like I have to unscrew it forever. Really, this is not that big of a deal, but for someone that hits the alarm 5 times in the morning, ever second counts.