Other Primers:
Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer

Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer

Hides pores and fine lines, foundation smoothes right on.

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer:

I was a little skeptical going in, but decided to give Revlon's foundation primer a try. Applied to a clean face after light moisturizing (my skin is normal to pily), I found that it helped my foundation (I used a matching liquid by Revlon) go on smoothly and blend well. Having the primer on beforehand filled in the pores on my nose, which are too big and tend to show and look unsightly and spotty if I just use foundation with nothing under it. The primer also fills in the fine lines around my lips from smoking (I am 41), and the fine lines between my nose and lipline, which stand out more when foundation and powder get in them and make me insecure. So overall, this primer does a good job, and makes my skin feel soft, also. It doesn't clog my pores; I haven't experienced any breakouts so far. So long as you wash your face before you go to bed, you should be fine using this primer. It's not too pricey - other primers I have seen cost more and they all seem to do the same thing, the primary ingredient appears to be dimethicone. So I am comfortable in recommending Revlon's primer. It works well, smells fine, isn't sticky, and isn't too expensive.