Other Body Lotions:

Renew Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Renew is the BEST dry skin lotion around, no exceptions!

Renew Lotion is amazing stuff.

Renew Lotion is amazing stuff.

I live in Northern Indiana, so in the winter, the weather can be pretty cold and dry and I typically suffer from dry, itchy skin at that time of the year. In fact, it's not unusual for me to scratch my legs until they're raw at night from being so dry. Since I've started using Renew, that has not been a problem. No scratching, no dryness and not even alligator elbows!  A friend of mine tried it too, and after 2 weeks of consistent use, her eczema is gone. I'll never use another lotion again!

Renew is sold by a company called Melaleuca. All their products are naturally derived and very safe to use. The company is also very focused on the environment, which is a good thing! According to company research, it says that Renew has been proven in lab tests to be 7X more effective at moisture retention than Eucerin.

Horribly toxic! Loaded with Petrochemicals and sythetics!!

Worst product anywhere! The skin is supposed to breathe!! I should have known it was bad when the first ingredient is Petrolatum is the 3rd ingredient. I have NO idea why Melaleuca says their products are so natural because they aren't!!

My favorite hand lotion hands down!!

from Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Renew Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion:

"Renew Intensive skin therapy" is the best hand/body lotion I have used in a long time. My hands are in and out of water alot throughout the day. Renew keeps my hands feeling soft, smooth and comfortable. It absorbs in quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy or heavily coated. I've used it all over my body, legs, knees, feet. It has satisfactorily addressed and solved my dry skin issues. I cannot speak regarding the Excema issue as I don't suffer from it. But as an
    everyday hand lotion, you sure can't go wrong using "Renew intensive skin therapy"

Bad!

from Oklahoma

Comments about Renew Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion:

This product is horrible for people with bad skin. My son tried it for atopic dermatitis and I had to take him to the dermatologist to correct what this product did to him. It has unnecessary alcohol and fragrance. Do not use this!!!!!! I gave it one star because their are no negative stars and you have to have it.

Renew: It's pretty good

from Spring, TX

Comments about Renew Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion:

I'm always trying to find the latest and newest in eczema clearing lotions. So when I saw this lotion, I had to try it! I really liked how soft my hands felt after I put it on. So I think for dry skin this product works really well.

I don't know how great it is at actually clearing the eczema. It does leave your skin feeling soft and your skin doesn't feel tight immediately after so it feels like it actually works.

The smell seems to be fine and I don't think it has the over powering scent that tea tree oil does.

My only complaint is that the lotion isn't very thick so it makes me think that it won't work as well. Doesn't mean it won't but I've found that the thicker the lotion is, the better it works. But I would recommend trying it at least once. If you're searching for a remedy for dry skin, this would be a good choice.

Absorption
    Your skin feels silky soft after using it.

Again not sure how effective it is.

Renew Lotion

Comments about Renew Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion:

I got some Renew Intensive Skin Therapy lotion as a gift for Christmas last year and it has done a great job of keeping my hands hydrated through this winter. I usually have very dry cracked hands in the winter from doing dishes, washing my hands and from the dry air in the winter.
    I have been using the Renew lotion after every hand washing and sink full of dishes and so far I haven't had any problems with cracked fingers.

I love the soft baby powder scent of this lotion. My daughter thinks it smells like old lady's but I think it smells very soft and feminine.

Absorption
    Renew lotion absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. A little goes a long way and it doesn't take much to moisturize your hands. My 8oz bottle is only half empty and I have been using it for about 2 months.

Renew lotion has worked great for me and kept my hands very moisturized all winter. We have had a very cold dry winter and I haven't had any cracks in my hands all winter.

• Absorption:

Renew Melaleuca lotion is an awesome product. I love it!!!

Comments about Renew Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion:

Renew Melaleuca lotion is great for dry skin and it keeps your skin moist, healthy and soft-this is a great product!! This product is effective for dry, itchy, sensitive skin. If you have a skin condition such as psoriasis, rosacea, or eczema Renew Melaleuca lotion provides intensive therapy to help relieve the itchiness and irritation for your skin. It is a very high quality product that will you your skin soft and hydrated throughout the day. This product is worth the price that you pay for it. Renew Melaleuca doesn't have a strong smell, in fact it has a nice light smell to it for either a man or women to enjoy!! I strongly recommend this product you won't be disappointed. I have to keep this lotion on hand at all times. I was so amazed at the incredible results this lotion had on my skin. I even put the lotion on my face to keep it moist. Renew Melaleuca Intensive lotion can also be used on children's skin. This is a product that you will want to keep buying over and over. For me it is a must have!!

Great Absorption

• Absorption:

Great lotion for dry skin

Comments about Renew Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion:

I've been using this lotion since I was about six years old. It's an amazing lotion for those with sensitive skin or who live in cold climates. When my skin endures a harsh winter, Renew lotion is my go-to treatment. Dry elbows and knees, dehydrated hands, and even dry, rough feet. Apply a good amount and just let it sit. It's pretty much a miracle in a bottle.
    The scent isn't great (not in my preferences), but it's certainly not bad. Honestly, it's a somewhat soothing fragrance, as I've been using it for years.
    My favorite thing about Renew lotion is that it's not greasy. You put it on, leave it for about thirty seconds, and it's okay to grip doorknobs again! It absorbs quickly, and just feels absolutely amazing. I love to slather it on at night before I go to bed at night, and I always wake up with skin like a newborn baby's. So soft and smooth, and it just starts my day off right.
    Renew lotion, please never change!

• Absorption:

Best unscented body lotion I've used.

Comments about Renew Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion:

After wasting countless hours in beauty shops, engulfed by the wonderful (and not so wonderful) array of scents and promises of smooth, soft skin, I decided to cut loose and try something different.

If you're like me and have sensitive skin, this lotion is a huge plus. Not only does it work quickly and easily, it helps the annoyances of eczema and overall dryness of the skin. I put it on at night and before I go out for the day and it works throughout the year.

Now, if you find yourself struggling to part with those nicely scented lotions, I recommend getting a hand lotion in your favorite scent to go on top of this one. That way your hands/arms will stay soft and you will still have that pleasant aroma to keep you company.

Say goodbye to greasy, oily, no good, smelly lotions and say hello to a new beginning.

If you don't like scented lotion, this is for you!

Absorption
    Absorbs quickly and easily.

Lasts all day in warmer months and around 6-7 hours in colder months.

lightweight formula

Comments about Renew Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion:

I have used this lotion for years and it hasn't ever let me down. This is definitely a lotion type of body lotion, in that it is a thin formula and not at all leaning towards a body cream end of the spectrum like some other lotions can do. Because this is a thin formula I find that it absorbs into the skin very quickly. This lotion definitely packs a punch with the level of moisture it delivers, a little goes a long way. If you use too much of this lotion in any given area of skin it does have a tendency to become a little greasy and slightly sticky. However if you start with small amounts you will get very moisturized skin that is nice and soft.
    This lotion works very quickly and provides almost instant relief no matter how dry and cracked your skin was to begin with. One possible downside to this product is that it is not quite as easily accessible as other lotions out there, so more people aren't aware of it.

Great for eczema

Comments about Renew Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion:

Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion is great for eczema and other dry skin conditions. I have used Renew on and off for several years, but it wasn't until my eczema flared up that I realized how great that it is. I applied Renew to my eczema rash several about four times a day and after about two days

The scent is not unpleasant, but you can smell the Melaleuca (tea tree) oil in the product

Absorption
    The lotion absorbs fairly quickly

Very effective product

• Absorption:

A good lotion, but not my favorite

Comments about Renew Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion:

While Renew is a decent lotion, there are other brands that I prefer to use instead. I have a few bottles of Renew lying around the house, but once I use them up I do not plan to buy this product again. At least not in the near future. For some this brand is quite helpful and efective, but it just doesn't do the trick for me.

Personally, I do not at all like the scent of Renew lotion. It tends not to linger for too long, but in my opinion the smell is quite unappealing and distracting.

Absorption
    The initial absorption time is decent; within a minute. However, the lotion tends to leave a slightly greasy feeling to your skin for a few minutes longer.

This lotion makes my hands feel soft soon after application, but it doesn't "heal" the skin like some of the other lotions do. With Renew, it's something that I have to apply frequently or my skin will become dry once more. It is not very long-lasting.