4.9

4.9

My all time no. 1 Hershey's confectionery product

from Ottawa, Canada

About Me Baker, Foodie, Review for the fun of it, Simple Tastes

Pros

• Addictive
  • Chocolate and peanut butter's baby
  • Delicious
  • Rich
  • Smooth
  • Sweet with just a bit of salty from the p.b.

Cons

• Canbe used for desserts
    • Snacking

Comments about Reese's - Peanut Butter Cups:

Peanut butter and chocolate have never quite come together as well as it does here. You either love Reese or you hate it. I'm one of the happy people who loves them.

Favorite Peanut Butter Candy

Comments about Reese's - Peanut Butter Cups:

I absolutely love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Other than plain chocolate, it is by far my favorite candy. It's one of those things that has been around forever, and you know what you're getting when you buy it.

The best time to get Reese's peanut butter cups is around a holiday. They are usually freshest at that time, but the regular ones are usually pretty good. I've rarely gotten an "old" one that wasn't as fresh as I would have wanted.

This candy can be a bit expensive, especially since the prices of things are going up all the time. I've found coupons sometimes for bags of candy, but if you just want a small amount, it would be best to get it in the "impulse" aisle at the store.

One of the best parts of Reese's is the peanut butter itself. It's different from "regular" peanut butter and goes great with the chocolate. The proportions are perfect. They have a lot of good uses too with lots of great recipes online.

Yummy

Comments about Reese's - Peanut Butter Cups:

Reeses peanut butter cups are delicious! They have just the right amount of chocolate and a unique flavor of peanut butter. The peanut butter cups melt in your mouth. They are a satisfying sweet treat. My children and I like to pack them in put lunches as a dessert; they are a perfect addition to our meals!

A favorite treat in my house!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Reese's - Peanut Butter Cups:

If these are in my house they will be gone that day. Everyone in my family loves these and they are my husband's favorite treat. They are creamy and smooth and melt in your mouth. I'm not a big peanut butter person, but I find these delicious. They go great cut up and on top or a peanut butter pie or ice cream sundae. You can by these in different sizes to fit your liking. The only thing that I don't like is that the chocolate always seems to stick to the bottom of the wrapper. The chocolate and peanut butter tastes in this go together really well. The peanut butter is very smooth, so you won't find chunks or a weird texture. Actually I think they might have a chunky kind in these. They are a good price and easy to pick up at any store. These will continue to be bought for years to come in my house. They are a great surprise to sneak into a lunch, a good stocking stuffer or just a good treat if want something yummy!

Tear me to Reese's!!!!!

from Georgia

Comments about Reese's - Peanut Butter Cups:

Omg!!!! I have loved this chocolate snack since I was a little boy. The taste is beyond satisfying, especially for me, someone who is a chocolate lover. I love the peanut butter being inside of the thick outer chocolate coating. The inside or middle portion of the peanut butter cup is so soft and it makes my mouth water. I have used Reese's peanut butter cups at parties and it is my preferred choice of candy to give to kids on Halloween. I also love to fill my nieces and nephews stockings with it on Christmas. The smell of this chocolate is delicious and it really is irresistible as when I see it, I tear it into pieces. It gives you a mouthwatering experience..

Who doesn't love a peanut butter cup?

Comments about Reese's - Peanut Butter Cups:

There is no match for a Reese's peanut butter cup candy bar. They have the right flavor of chocolate that combines with the creamy peanut butter filling and are delicious. I especially enjoy that they make these in different holiday shapes like hearts for valentines, etc., and they are even better, it seems. It is great that they come in a 2-pack and are as reasonably priced as any candy bar. You cannot go wrong with one of these puppies.

Best candy on earth!

Comments about Reese's - Peanut Butter Cups:

Reese's Peanut Butter cups are the best candy on earth! The peanut butter center is a sweet mix between dry & crumbly and creamy. It definitely has some sugar mixed in that peanut butter to make it so addictive. The chocolate coating on the outside is simply for holding the peanut butter center together. Although the chocolate coating on the outside isn't why I eat this candy, it does provide a wonderful compliment to the peanut butter center. It is just a thin layer of chocolate on top and an almost crunchy thicker layer of chocolate on the sides. Yummy is all I can say! These come in bite size or regular size. I prefer the regular size because of the larger ratio of peanut butter to chocolate. But, it's easier to eat one or two of the little bite size ones and walk away than to buy a regular pack of two. These do melt in your hands so don't put them in your pocket for later!

The best of both worlds!

Comments about Reese's - Peanut Butter Cups:

One of my favorite candies has to be Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. A pack of these contain two cups, which you can choose to share, or keep for yourself. These cups are relatively small and have a nice thin coating of chocolate with a peanut butter and sugar mixture within. The peanut butter mixture in the center is sweeter than regular peanut butter, and the chocolate coating is milk chocolate. Both cups have a plastic liner on them that is to be removed prior to eating. These peanut butter cups are the best on the market, and are easy to eat. If you haven't had a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup yet, you are missing out.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Comments about Reese's - Peanut Butter Cups:

When I was a young girl, my mum used to make peanut butter candies covered in milk chocolate and she would parcel them as Christmas presents when we couldn't afford to buy any. These days, peanut butter cups which you can buy from any retail store, are a so much more sophisticated version with serrated edges and individually wrapped in a paper case. The smooth sweet chocolate pairs perfectly with the moist, slightly salty peanut butter center. Reese's is the original innovator of mixing sweet and salty. The pack I am eating today is a dark chocolate version which I was prepared to warrant too sweet, but it is definitely not. As a general rule, I'm not so keen on dark chocolate - it can sometimes taste slightly bitter however today, I'm a slave to the 210 calorie packet which only contains two cups of peanut butter heaven. Is one cup worth 105 calories? I'm not sure and for this reason, I have dropped the overall rating to 9.

My one true love!

Comments about Reese's - Peanut Butter Cups:

I love Reese's peanut butter cups. They have a great combination of smooth peanut butter and chocolate. I can't go one day without eating these. I like to bake with them when I have some left over. When we buy the larger bags my family likes to freeze them. You can never go wrong with a Reese's.