Other Snacks & Cookies:
Candy
Tootsie Roll
Junior Mints

Tootsie RollJunior Mints

So good they fly out of the candy jar at work!

I was at the store the other day to look at all of the candy selections.  I wanted to try something new but wasn't sure what I should buy.  I felt like I always had the same boring candy choices in the office candy jar and wanted to give everyone something new to select.  I noticed the snack size Junior Mints and remembered seeing them on a Seinfeld episode and decided it would be fun to add them to the selection. So I bought the Junior Mints snack size candy and added them to my candy jar at the office.  Everyone in the office loves the Junior Mints so much they fly out of the candy jar! Even people that come in the office such as vendors, clients or the building management truly enjoy the bite size fresh minty fresh taste so much I have to refill my candy dish daily.   Everyone enjoys Junior Mints so much I think I might need to have a jar with Junior Mints only. I had no idea this many people would enjoy Junior Mints or I would have started buying them before now. So if you want to jazz up your boring candy dish go to the closest store and buy all the Junior Mints they have because once you get them home or to the office they will not last long.

mom loves it

junior mints are the bomb-- at least to me. i don't think the kids are too crazy about them which makes them even better because there are always plenty left over and i have something to snack on i really like. the best part is the dark chocolate covedring that has that nice little sheen that doesn't melt too fast and then the nice zingy creamy center is a nice finish. i really like the little holloween size boxes with just enough candy to be satisifying without being too much.i like the little tiny bite size because it fits just nicely on the tip of my togue without overwhelming my mouth., the full size pepermint patties always crumble and melt before i finish them and have too much filling for the chocolate and the chocolate isn't as dark as the junior mints. as a holloween candy i guess i can't give it 5 stars since the children don't really care for  them that much but i always like to get them because i know i can always count on finding a few boxes left behind in the bottom of their buckets.

Bite Sized Yumminess!!

Comments about Tootsie Roll Junior Mints:

If you savor anything minty, then these bite sized treats are right up your alley! You get a whole box of individual bite sized chocolate candies that have a minty surprise inside. Each little candy has dark chocolate on the outside and when you bite into it has a cool, minty center. It is not a liquid center, sort of a soft nouget that is pure mint in each bite. These are the perfect combination of mint and chocolate and a little goes a long way. These remind me of York Peppermint Patties, just in a mini form. Delicious and refreshing every time.

Not my type of candy

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Tootsie Roll Junior Mints:

For the life of me, I don't know exactly what it is but I just don't like Junior Mints. The coated chocolate is semi sweet and sub-par. The inward filling has a some what odd texture. It is gummy and sort of sticky. It is also very pliable. I don't like that very much. The mint flavor is very strong and piercing. It is some what overly sweet and overpowered by the strong mint. The outward chocolate coating does a little bit to soften the mint's blow. The outer dark chocolate flavor is the only one I actually enjoy about the whole thing. Overall, I simply don't enjoy them and will not be trying them again.

Junior Mints

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Tootsie Roll Junior Mints:

Junior Mints are a nice tasty treat. I really like the mint and dark chocolate combo. The center of this candy is a smooth soft mint cream that I love. The outside of this candy is a semi sweet dark chocolate shell that melts in your mouth.

Whenever I go to the movies I always buy a box of Junior Mints. These are my favorite chocolate and mint candies.

Smooth minty delight

Comments about Tootsie Roll Junior Mints:

When it comes to candy I am a fanatic! I love all types of candy. Junior mints chocolate candies are so fabulous that I can eat an entire box in minutes. I don't really like dark chocolate, but with these candies it has the right amount of dark chocolate and creamy mint. They taste like mini peppermint patties. I just love these.

A small chocolate candy filled with a mint cream.

Comments about Tootsie Roll Junior Mints:

Junior Mints were always my favorite candy to get at the movie theater when I was a kid, but they have lost some of their appeal for me as I've gotten older. They are almost too sweet and too minty. They kind of make my teeth ache after eating just a couple.

Childhood Favorite

Comments about Tootsie Roll Junior Mints:

Juniors Mints are such a creamy, minty treat, I have ate these minty, chocolate treats for years and they still taste just as incredible now as they did then. I have even starting adding these little treats to cookie and cake recipes. The best part about Junior Mints is the fact that they don't have nearly as many calories and sugar as other tasty popular candies do.

I'm a huge fan of mint and chocolate.

Comments about Tootsie Roll Junior Mints:

I'm a huge fan of the mint and chocolate combination. Junior Mints make for an awesome snack, especially in the movies! What I love most about Junior Mints is the center. Unlike other chocolate and mint candies, the inside of Junior Mints is liquid! I love biting into them halfway and getting to taste all of the textures together. They're tiny so they can pop right into your mouth! Junior Mints have always been my first pick at the movie theater and I 100% recommend them for any mint lover!

Great candy without all the guilt!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Tootsie Roll Junior Mints:

If you're looking for a satisfy your sugar fix, then this is it. Such a great little candy. Great chocolate of creamy little mint. And it's such a smooth chewy texture. I have grown up on this candy and enjoy it immensely. Much more then a peppermint pattie, as it is very similar to that candy.

These are some of my favorite candies to buy at the movie theatre. It's great cause it's a wonderful taste but yet you eat them slowly because each little bite packs a huge punch of flavor. That mint bursts in your mouth and it slows you down and keeps you from chugging the whole box.

I will say, you can't eat too many without feeling a little sick, as there is a ton of sugar, but that's not a bad thing healthwise as it keeps you from eating a whole box!

If you like mint and chocolate, highly recommend giving it a try!

I lie having these around the house cause it's a great little snack without all the calories as compared to other candies.

I LOVE Jr Mints!

Comments about Tootsie Roll Junior Mints:

This is one of my favorite candies, especially at the movies! They have a very soft and creamy consistency, with a delightful minty center. They're small bite sized candies that taste similar to a York Peppermint Patty, but both the chocolate and center are a bit softer, and the mint flavor is a little bit stronger.

yummy

Comments about Tootsie Roll Junior Mints:

Who does not like chocolate covered mint? I love these at the movie theaters, just wish they were less expensive. I love the amount of mint flavor, it is not overwhelming. I love that they do not get hard and are always soft and delicious. these are a great stocking stuffer