4.8
Hershey's
Hershey's - Kit Kat Original

Hershey's - Kit Kat Original

4.8

"Break Me Off a Piece of that Kit Kat Bar"

I am a chocolate lover by nature and I will always choose a chocolate candy snack over a fruity or other flavored snack. I love candy bars most of all and there are several that rank among my all time favorites. One that immediately comes to mind is **Kit Kat Original** a chocolate wafer candy bar from Hershey foods. **Candy Commentary:**Kit Kat Original is a chocolate and wafer candy bar. The wafers are nothing more than thin cookies and they are surrounded on all sides with a chocolate coating. The two primary flavors in Kit Kat Original are chocolate combined with the vanilla flavor from the wafers for a delicious combination. The balance of flavors is very good and neither one really dominates. The texture is slightly crunchy, but not too crunchy, making Kit Kat very easy to eat. ** **Kit Kat Original is a delicious candy bar that I have been enjoying for as long as I have memory. I enjoyed my first Kit Kat around the age of two, following a good night of trick- or- treating. Since that time, I have been unsuccessfully fighting my Kit Kat addiction. The combination of chocolate and vanilla makes Kit Kat Original a candy bar that most everyone will like. Thanks to the design, you can even break apart your Kit Kat for easy sharing, although I can't imagine eating only half of a Kit Kat. The small amount of stimulation would most certainly induce me to purchase another full bar. Kit Kat is a crispy candy bar but without too much crunchiness. I don't like candy bars that are too crunchy or too chewy, and Kit Kat is neither. Unlike some candy bars that are a chore to eat, Kit Kat is crispy and easy to consume. The thin wafers make Kit Kat Original crisp, but the candy bar is still easy to sink your teeth into, even when your Kit Kat original has been refrigerated. Kit Kat Original is not only delicious on its own, it also makes a nice addition to other sweet foods. Some people like to add Kit Kat to their cookie recipes. Others like to combine Kit Kat in a blender with ice cream to make a delicious shake. Others enjoy crumbling Kit Kat and serving it over vanilla ice cream for a tasty treat. I have also noticed Kit Kat offered as a mixer at some ice cream cone establishments, so it is apparent that others like eating Kit Kat in this same manner. Because the chocolate flavor is less dominant with Kit Kat, the flavor isn't too rich. I love the taste of chocolate, but some candy bars take the chocolate taste to extremes, almost to the point that you want to gag.  But Kit Kat isn't like that. Yes, you can certainly taste the smooth, creamy milk chocolate but it is balanced by the vanilla flavor from the wafers.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Kit Kat is a delicious, highly addictive candy bar that is and will always rate as one of my all- time favorites. I try to avoid having this and other candy bars within easy reach because, quite frankly, I do not have the willpower to keep my consumption under control. The delicious flavor of Kit Kat and the ease of eating make it too tempting, so I limit myself to only a few Kit Kats with each purchase. It's an original and one of my favorite classic candy bars, delicious any time of day.

Hershey's kitkat orginal tastes so good

Hershey's Kit Kat original is so delicious. Many years ago my rommate give me piece of Hershey's Kit Kat original to try and I immediatly love it. It is a great idea to put wafers inside the candy. It is very crisp and delicious. Later introduce Hershes kit kat original to my friend with a sample. Her reaction was exactly the same and she asked for more samples.

For years Hershey's Kit Kat original is one of my favorate candy. It is very unique among other candys. It is a very popular candy and you can find them in every store. The small package is usually displayed in the checkout area.

Need to be very careful do not eat too much of it, because it is very sweet, need to watch out the side effect from suger. Another thing is do not stock them too long, as the wafers inside does not remain crisp for long time. So next time when the big bag of Hershey's Kit Kat go on sale, need to keep in mind that you need to eat them quickly.

Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Hershey's - Kit Kat Original:

Just saying the name Kit Kat gets the give me a break song stuck in my head. Kit Kat is a good chocolate bar. I wouldn't label it as one of my favorites, but it is a good chocolate bar and I can see why people have it as their favorite. It has a nice crisp bite to it when you eat it. I like the wafer on the inside and the smooth chocolate on the outside. I also like that you can break off pieces. For some reason it seems to last longer than other chocolate bars out there and you can share a piece if you really want to. This has an all around good taste to it. It's one of those things that you save out of your Halloween bag as a kid. The bars of kit kat are a good size treat and you get a lot in each bit. I like the crunch when you bite into it. It has a good chocolate taste, but also a light airy bite as well. It's a good chocolate bar to have if you are looking for a good treat. Every now and then I will crave one of these and grab it from the store. You can find them pretty much everywhere.

Hershey's Kit Kat Original

from Georgia

Comments about Hershey's - Kit Kat Original:

I love Hershey's Kit Kat Original because it has a nice crunchy taste on the inside with delicious chocolate on the outside. It is so delicious and one of my favorite chocolate candies I love to get from the store. I wish they were a lot bigger but they taste absolutely great. I like the sweet, crunchy taste in the inside and also the flavor of the candy. I don't know what they put in this candy but it tastes really great. It leaves me begging for me. I recommend this candy to those who are chocolate lovers like myself or those who need a sweet snack. I put this in stockings on Christmas.

Kit Kat

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Hershey's - Kit Kat Original:

Hershey's kit kats are amazing!! They have been my favorite candy for as long as I can remember! They have a light and crispy wafer on the inside and are covered in chocolate! They taste amazing and the chocolate just melts in your mouth! I like how it comes in four easy to split sticks so I can share with my friends or my son! I have also tried other kit kat products like kit kat chunky (which is like a jumbo kit kat single stick) and the newest kit kat invention, kit kat minis! They are little rectangular kit kat pieces in one large bag and they have got to be the best thing I have ever tasted! Overall I would recommend any kit kat variation because the quality and great taste are always consistent. They are easy to share and portable and they will definetly satisfy all of your sweet or your chocolate cravings! They are also great for those who have a lot of food allergies like my cousin but she is still fortunately able to enjoy a kit kat with me!

Hershey's Kit Kat - 10 out of 10!

Comments about Hershey's - Kit Kat Original:

I really question anyone who would give these scrumptious chocolate and wafer fingers any less than 10 out of 10! They really are delicious. There's something about the wafers, which lets face it by themselves are rather unimpressive, yet when covered with smooth milk chocolate, they become indulgent! I love the sound of that 'snap' you get when you detach one of the wafers from the rest of the pack, then I know something good is coming! My mum used to buy these for me for my packed lunch at school 30 years ago. She would buy a multi pack of 5 x 2 fingers and I would eat them all on Monday. She didn't mind, but Tuesday till the following Monday was hard going! Now, I like to dip them quickly in my hot tea and they melt in my mouth, thankfully for me, now that I do my household's grocery shopping, there is no-one to tell me there are no more until next week. As far as little indulgencies go, I don't believe they're so high in calories that I need to take that into consideration!

What would YOU do for a Kit Kat bar?

Comments about Hershey's - Kit Kat Original:

If you're a fan of chocolate-coated wafers, look no further than Kit Kats! Timeless classic that's sweet, crunchy, and just delicious, you won't find another kind of chocolate wafer bar like it or better. You're lucky if you've ever gotten to have the single king size Kit Kat bar that's as big as a Snickers!

Give me a break!

Comments about Hershey's - Kit Kat Original:

Kit-Kat is delicious. It's a delightful combination of creamy chocolate and crunchy cookie, and it easily breaks apart into shareable little bars. Kit-Kat is a traditional, chocolaty American candy that reminds me of Halloween. I have fond memories of breaking Kit-Kats apart after trick or treating and passing them around. They're fun, nostalgic, and yummy, and kids love them just as much today as they did when I was young. They're a holiday classic around our home.

Break ME Of a Piece of THAT!

Comments about Hershey's - Kit Kat Original:

Everyone has got to LOVE a Kit Kat Bar! It is the perfect chocolate and wafer cookie combination. They do not use too much of either ingredients, the chocolate and wafer blend excellently. They come in so many different sizes. I particularly like the ones that come around during Halloween. Those are just enough for a good snack without making yourself feel too guilty! The best part is breaking off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar. I think it is fun! So I recommend you put KitKat bars on your grocery list!

Arguably the best candy bar

Comments about Hershey's - Kit Kat Original:

Kit Kats are quite a novel candy bar. Coupled with their catchy jingle and delicious taste, these unique treats are a contender for the best candy bar out there. Made with delicious Hershey chocolate, these little treats sure do pack a big punch. One of my favorites for as long as I can remember.

Give me a break.. It's great!

Comments about Hershey's - Kit Kat Original:

This classic candy snack is crispy and delicious. The filling is a cookie/wafer thing. It doesn't have too much flavor, but just enough to make a difference. The chocolate is soft and sweet. This is a very refreshing treat. Not very filling, so you will probably be hungry after eating.

Great Snack

Comments about Hershey's - Kit Kat Original:

Hershey's Kit Kats are a great snack, and they are the perfect size if you buy them in mini size or only have a small portion of the Kit Kat. The only problem is that they can end up being addicting! It's hard to have just one!

Kit Kats are a sort of wafer with chocolate coated around the outside of the wafer cookie. There are a few pieces per Kit Kat that you can break apart. These chocolates are made by Hershey, which makes me especially like them since I live close to Hershey.

I just recently found out that there are different kinds of Kit Kat bars. I tried the white chocolate bars, and they were really good, if you are a fan of white chocolate. They are just a slight modification on the Kit Kats that everyone is used to eating.

I'm not sure how many calories are in these bars, but, like I mentioned, it's possible to tailor this to how many calories you want to eat by breaking the Kit Kat into a smaller bar. They are relatively low priced, so they are an affordable snack!