4.8

Hershey's - Assorted Miniatures- all sizes

4.8

Pros

Cons

Great choice for portion control!!

Hershey Minatures have always been a favorite of mine.  Not only does it offer an individual portion control, it gives you variety--all in one bag.

I...Read complete review

I "try" to watch what I eat and my husband is a type II diabetic.  Hershey Minatures allow both of us to enjoy the occasional taste of chocolate without going overboard.  My favorite is the Dark Chocolate, and my second is the Milk Chocolate.  If you really want to experience the depth of the chocolate, let the minatures just melt in your mouth.  If you are on limited portions of chocolate because of diet or health like we are, this also makes the chocolate last longer.

Hersheys minatures are also great to have around for company.  I try to have a bowl of the Minatures out for everyone to enjoy.  There are enough choices to please everyone.  Come Christmas time, I buy a few bags of Hershey Minatures and make little goodie bags for my co-workers.  The first thing that get demolished/eaten out of the goodies bags are the Minatures.  Who doesn't love them!!

A very nice snack

The big bag of these assorted candy snacks is a great thing to have for a quick little after dinner treat. You need to look for this product on sale or with a coupon because they can be a little expensive, but the different flavors of the assorted kinds are all very good and worth a try.

mmmmh Yummy Hersheys minatures

from Rosamond,CA

About Me Health Conscious, Simple Tastes

Pros

• Addictive
  • Balanced Sweetness
  • Delicious
  • Rich
  • Smooth

Cons

• Entertaining
    • Snacking

Comments about Hershey's - Assorted Miniatures- all sizes:

I buy these ocassionally when I am in the mood for something sweet but small, these little chocolates are easy to put out in a candy dish for when company is coming or just when you want a little sweet treat, these minatures are big on taste just like their bigger counterpart, they are creamy, smooth and full of flavor, they have one of each big candy bar flavor, just enough to satisfy that sweet tooth the package contains special dark, krackel, mrgoodbar minatures a different one for each one of your sweet tooth moods, I myself am partial to special dark and krackel variety and they all are just the right sweetness you also can not go wrong with this chocolate since it is well known Hersheys, I recommend this brand and variety of chocolate for those times when you feel just like having just one piece to take away those sweet tooth cravings and not add all those calories and fat

What's so fun about less candy?

from Utah

Comments about Hershey's - Assorted Miniatures- all sizes:

My biggest problem with these small candies is the name. They are often called "fun size," but there is absolutely nothing fun about less candy (particularly with a pregnant wife having candy cravings). However, a variety pack of these little chocolates is a very versatile purchase. As mentioned, it can help satisfy cravings of those who desperately need chocolate. They are also great for trick-or-treaters, small prizes and party favors at a child's birthday party, and snacks to put out at holidays such as Christmas. My favorites are the plain chocolate and krackel bars (I don't like nuts, so I don't like the Mr. Goodbars and some of the others). But a variety pack offers lots of choices for different people, which is one of the reasons that these are the main candy that we get for events with many people. One good part about the small size is that if you do enjoy multiple flavors, then you can have one of each without eating a ton of candy at once.

The perfect assortment!

Comments about Hershey's - Assorted Miniatures- all sizes:

The Hershey's Candy Assorted package that includes KitKats, Almond Joys, Reeses, and Hershey bars is the best assortment of candy available. I personally love all the candy bars that are included in this package. I really enjoy KitKats because I like how crunchy they are. I also really like the regular Hershey candy bars. The milk chocolate is very rich and creamy. The Hershey's Candy Assorted package is a perfect variety for Halloween candy. There are many assortments of candy that offer a few good candy bars but also candy that I do not feel comfortable handing out to children, such as bubble gum. The only thing that is not good about this package is that it does not include a large amount of the candy bars. On Halloween there are usually a lot of children that come by my neighborhood, and it would be way too expensive if I only purchased Hershey's Candy Assorted packages.

Nice variety of chocolate.

Comments about Hershey's - Assorted Miniatures- all sizes:

I buy hershey's assorted miniatures for many of our holidays. I like them because the chocolates are perfect size to put in a bowl for guests when they come over. My kid's print off different wrappers and hand these out in school with their favorite characters on them. They have always been fresh and I've never been disappointed with the quality.

Hershey's is the best

Comments about Hershey's - Assorted Miniatures- all sizes:

Hershey's is the chocolate that every other chocolate is measured against. I love these assorted miniatures, because they are the perfect snack size in my favorite varieties. That way I can grab two or three and get a mix or flavor and texture. A classic for a Halloween handout if for everyday.

A little something for everyone

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Hershey's - Assorted Miniatures- all sizes:

Hershey's chocolates are classics. The natural milk chocolate flavor is the only chocolate that makes an authentic S'more. My favorite in the flavor variety bag is the dark chocolate. I love the slight tangy, bitter sweet combination. The Krispex with the crispy rice mingled with the classic milk chocolate is amazing. Mr. Good Bar has shards of peanuts that are not too big to enjoy. Delicious and refreshing. Hershey's - Assorted Miniatures are the perfect size for just about everything. I like them for S'mores. I also love to put one in a lunch box every now and then for a surprise special treat. Since we have quite a few different tastes in the house, these are great because they have a great mix with something in the bag for everyone to enjoy. They are great for road trips, trick or treat goodies and giving out with Valentine's Day cards, all of which I personally do. I recommend them to any and everyone - except in the summer time on hot days.

Hershey's Chocolate

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Hershey's - Assorted Miniatures- all sizes:

Hershey's chocolate candy bars comes in four different flavors. My favorite candy bar is the special dark chocolate. These miniature candy bars are the perfect size for candy dishes.

Every Halloween I purchase a few bags of these candy bars to pass out.

Timeless assortment of Hershey favorites!

Comments about Hershey's - Assorted Miniatures- all sizes:

Whether you're giving a gift or receiving one, these assorted Hershey's Miniatures are perfect if you or someone you know is a fan of original Hershey bars, dark chocolate Hershey bars, the chocolatey crisp rice Krackle, and the chocolatey peanut Mr. Goodbar. Since they're tiny and come in a big bag you'll be able to savor them for days!

A great product!

Comments about Hershey's - Assorted Miniatures- all sizes:

You can't go wrong with Hershey's Assorted Miniatures! If you're looking for small, bite-sized versions of your favorite candy bars, buy this! It's great for keeping in your candy jar, a small snack, for kids, for party favors, and for Halloween! There is a huge selection between dark chocolate, milk chocolate, Krackel bars, Mr.Goodbar, etc! I highly recommend this for any chocolate lover or parent.

A Perfect Mini Treat

Comments about Hershey's - Assorted Miniatures- all sizes:

Everyone loves Hershey's, so it just makes sense to have a mixed bag of miniature candy bars. The bag that particularly includes Mr. Goodbar, Hershey's original, Hershey's Dark and Krackle; that would be the best bag. All 4 bars are excellent tasting and fun to eat. I buy the miniatures so that I can have a small treat every now and then. Even a few pieces aren't an equal to an entire candy bar. They are wrapped in paper wrappers, easily unfold. Its a great mix, good for holidays, birthdays or just for a treat!