4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

It's an "Aphrodisiac".

I absolutely love Dove chocolate, the darker the better.It gives me such satisfaction when I bite into a dove bar.

I actually don't buy them that often...Read complete review

I actually don't buy them that often because they are such a treat to have, and I savor every bite when I have one.

Really at Christmas I look for the reduced candy, but all I'm interested in is the Dove Chocolates because they are so smooth, and so creamy when you have them in your mouth. Now the word is spreading, and it is so hard to find them . You have to get out there quicker to get the bargains or they are gone so fast.

Dove has put out a delicious product, and I am in love with the taste,and yes it's like an "aphrodisiac" for me, it's a great feel good pleasureable moment when I'm savoring a Dove Bar.

Love my dark chocolate!

I am a huge fan of dark chocolate, it's the only kind of chocolate I'll eat. With that being said, I felt like the Dove Dark Chocolate was seriously lacking. It didn't have the strong taste like most dark chocolate bars have. It was pretty cheap, so I can't complain too much about the quality. I felt like most of the cost associated with this chocolate was the branding though. I think I'll stick with other brands though.

I never enjoyed dark chocolate so much!

Comments about Dove - Dark Chocolate:

I am a major chocoholic. I love any and every type of chocolate. One of my favorite brands of chocolate is Dove. I honestly don't like any type of dark chocolate but when I tried Dove - Dark Chocolate, I really enjoyed it. I thought it was so good and ate the entire bar in one sitting. I loved it so much that I would constantly tell my friends about it, and I would try to convince them to begin eating it instead of regular milk chocolate.
My kids don't like eating any type of dark chocolate either but I convinced them to try Dove - Dark Chocolate. They loved it just as much as I did, and honestly as much as I don't like them eating chocolate, I did not mind them eating this at all. It does not have as much sugar as regular chocolates so I was very glad my kids enjoyed it.
The only thing I can complain about is the price. I do admit that it is the tastiest chocolate I have ever eaten, but it is a little expensive for a chocolate. However the good thing is it usually goes on sale at least once a month at the grocery store I shop at.

Love this chocolate!

Comments about Dove - Dark Chocolate:

I used to hate dark chocolate, until I tried these. Im gonna be honest.. the first one I ate I though “ehh, its alright” but then I went for another. I ate more and then loved them! who knew I would ever love dark chocolate?! Its so creamy, and rich, but not to sweet. Its made perfectly. These are one of my weaknesses.

Very creamy chocolate

Comments about Dove - Dark Chocolate:

Dove chocolate is probably one of the smoothest, creamiest brands of chocolate that you can buy without going to a specialty chocolatier shop. It is more expensive than something like hershey's but way better quality in my opinion. It melts in your mouth and has very wonderful flavor. Really a nice treat.

Dove is great chocolate.

Comments about Dove - Dark Chocolate:

I am a huge chocolate fan. Dark chocolate is by far my favorite type of chocolate. What I love about Dove Dark Chocolate is that it's a bold, rich, expensive taste for a cheap price! Dove is readily available at most stores, so I can always have my rich dark chocolate fill at any moment. Dove has a great texture to its chocolate. It is very smooth and melts in your mouth. I recommend Dove Dark Chocolate to any chocolate lover!

Love it

Comments about Dove - Dark Chocolate:

I have fell in love with Dove chocolate. I was introduced to Dove brand chocolate through a friendly gathering where these small tasty treats were offered complimentary after dinner. I will say I love the texture as the chocolate begins to melt. It reminds me of gnache and the taste isn't too far off either. Overall, this is the perfect chocolate for when you want that expensive taste or imported chocolate without the expensive price.

Very smooth, dark chocolate taste

Comments about Dove - Dark Chocolate:

If you enjoy dark chocolate, this is a top of the line product that is worth enjoying sometime. Dove makes a nice, rich, smooth chocolate that is easy to eat. This product is just straight chocolate with nothing in it, so if you want other flavors it would be wise to look elsewhere. But if you are looking for straight chocolate, this is a big winner.

Love this!

Comments about Dove - Dark Chocolate:

I'm a huge dark chocolate fan, so I don't eat just any dark chocolate. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I tried Dove's dark chocolate for the first time. It's very rich in flavor and the chocolate is very smooth and creamy. I love this chocolate so much, I could probably eat only this for the rest of my life!

delicious

Comments about Dove - Dark Chocolate:

I am not a chocolate expert and I cannot usually tell a big difference between chocolate bars, but this one seems especially delicious. my dad always has a bag of them open and I steal a bunch every time I am there! I wish they cost a little less, but I think they are delicious and a good size - not too much not too little

Best dark chocolate

Comments about Dove - Dark Chocolate:

I'm not much of a dark chocolate person, but Dove dark chocolate is a really good one. Dove chocolate (both milk and dark) is exceptionally smooth and creamy tasting, especially when compared to Hershey's products. "Special Dark" doesn't even compare to this product in taste, texture, and overall enjoyability.

A dark chocolate candy bar made by Dove.

Comments about Dove - Dark Chocolate:

Dove dark chocolate is an intense chocolate candy bar that is rich and creamy too. It's one of the few chocolates that is best when savored slowly because it tastes so good. I feel like this dark chocolate has more caffeine than other chocolates though, because I can only eat a few pieces before I feel the effects.