Other Body Lotions:

Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion

Pros

Cons

Cocoa Butter has Always Been Good To Me

As I grew up I learned how to work with my Dad even before I started 1st grade. All of my brothers were different though. When I was almost 6 I was on a tractor plowing a field so Dad seeded it for Corn. Working outside was ok then but after I was in my 20s my dry skin just started. I did mechanics with my dad and at 15 started roofing and both you had to use a corrosive cleanser to clean your hands.            So working in the heat and the sun like that plus the cleaners I have really dry skin. My mother used the Cocoa Butter for years and I love what this does to my skin. I have to use it regularly to stay ahead of it as cold as it has been. Queen Helene Cocoa Butter is a natural protection ffrom sun and wind,natural cocoabutter and lanolin in a non-greasy moisturizing base.Helps restore and contol moisture balance, prevent dry skinwrinkles,lines or crow's feet,even relieve skin after being pregnant. It is made in the U.S.A. at PARA LABORATORIES Hempstead,N.Y. 11550. I might try other things but I will always use this. You can also get it with Mango and Cocoa Butter. You should try it you may just like it.:~)

This Cocoa Butter By Queen Helene Will Help Your Dry Skin

Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion 32oz works well but smells strong. I really like cocoa butter and when anything with cocoa butter comes out; I will try it. I like this one for dry skin. This lotion works really well on irritated skin and my skin is often irritated. It is due mostly to sun and wind. This lotion helps reduce, wrinkles, fine lines and crows feet. If you love summer and your skin is exposed to the sun, this will restore moisture. You will notice how well this works after a few applications. It is made with natural ingredients. It does not have harsh chemicals either. It has pomegranate oil and other oils in it, which will help with antioxidant protection. It helps prevent or re-duce skin aging. Cocoa Butter with Lanolin is a magical pair and good for the skin. The texture of this lotion is just right. It smells a little bit like petroleum. The smell is a bit much and the main reason I give this lotion (3 STARS). This lotion is also a little greasy. I do “not” recommend this for oily or acne prone skin. It might make you break out. If you have dry to normal skin, I think you might like this. This is great for dry hands and you can use it as a body lotion too. It is gentle enough to use everyday. It comes in a large container with big writing. You won’t run out of it quickly. I think the price is a little high, unless you get it on sale. I give Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion 32oz a “6” on a scale of “1-10”.

A good product that gives Palmers a run for their money.

from West Virginia

Comments about Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion:

When it comes to cocoa butter, I didn't think I'd find a product from another brand that I liked as much as I do Palmers. This brand has finally managed to sway my mind. I really like this lotion. It's not too thick and not too thin. It comes out of the bottle easily and it smooths into my skin nicely.

Overall, I feel moisturized and silky after using this product. It gives me a nice scent that I love and my guy can tolerate. The scent of it is very similar to Palmers formula and I am satisfied in respect to that.

It seems to help soften my elbows and feet. I love using it on my entire body as it gives my skin a glow and a soft feeling, plus the scent is nice and soft.

The scent smells like pure cocoa butter. It's soft and smooth smelling and it doesn't irritate my sinuses like some lotions do.

Absorption
This absorbs very well. I can layer it on a little bit or a lot and I don't feel greasy at all. I feel like I can slather it on in the areas I really need it and my thirsty skin keeps soaking it up.

It instantly goes to work softening my hard areas and smoothing and silkening the rest of me. I am very pleased with the way it works and how quickly it goes to work.

Best Kept Secret!

from Ohio

Comments about Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion:

I am always looking for a lotion that actually works and holds moisture in the skin all over, and I can't believe this one is available for the price. You can purchase this lotion at almost any local drug store or market, which is always convenient. I am a firm believer in the positive effects cocoa butter has on the skin, and Queen Helene is the most trustworthy and affordable brand you can find. This lotion is in a generously sized bottle, which means you don't have to purchase it as often as other lotions without compromising quality. It does have a light perfume scent, as well as hints of that comforting, delightful cocoa butter aroma that you're used to. I would recommend always having a bottle of this on hand. It has so many useful purposes, even helping sooth sun damage and reducing scar appearance. Go ahead and purchase Queen Helene's Hand and Body Lotion, you won't be disappointed with it's quality or price!

Nice lotion

Comments about Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion:

I use this all over my arms and legs and it really does help with my very dry skin. I have psoriasis patches and although this is not stated for psoriasis it helps with the dryness and the itching. It has a very light scent and is very creamy. I also buy the cream form which is very nice too. This lotion is very inexpensive.

Very light scent, almost non-existent.

Absorbs right in.

Makes A Excellent Massage Lotion

Comments about Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion:

Economically priced, quality product. The bottle is huge great for liberal application. Improves the appearance of the skin. Is good for use all over the body use

The strength of sweet cocoa scent is most potent during the application. I'm not especially fond of it, but fortunately after about 20 minutes most of the scent fades. The scent clashes with my perfumes, therefore I use it primarily at night. The scent is well suited for both men and women.

Absorption
Absorbs easily into the skin. The lotion is neither greasy or sticky. Unfortunately, once you take a shower , the sheen all seems to wash away, but your skin still remains soft.
Frequent reapplication is necessary for better results.

It improves the appearence, and texture of the skin upon application. Reduces fine lines and blends dry patches. I use it regularly as a massage lotion. It is a thin lotion,but not at all watery. It's very easy to apply. It remains slippery until it is all absorbed into the skin. If it was thicker, it might be longer lasting.

• Absorption:

Great if you can get pass the smell.

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion:

I usually use Palmer's Cocoa Butter, but I figured all cocoa butter was the same so I purchased Queen Helene Cocoa Butter. Let me start by saying the smell of this cocoa butter isn't pleasant. It smells nothing like cocoa butter and almost didn't want to use it. The smell isn't strong enough to repel a person, but it's very noticeable. The closest thing that comes to mind when smelling this product is dark chocolate. I applied the lotion to my entire body everyday after showering. After a couple weeks the smell no longer bothered me and my skin started to feel really soft. Over the course of months my complexion started to even out especially on my back. Also old stretch marks faded a little. I was surprised by this considering I had been using other brands of cocoa butter and never experienced any noticeable change besides softer skin. I would definitely recommend the Queen Helene Cocoa Butter because the results outweigh the smell and over time you will become accustomed to it.

This Cocoa Butter By Queen Helene Will Help Your Dry Skin

from Stockton, CA

My All-In-1 Daily Moisturizer

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion:

I absolutely love this cocoa butter lotion. I actually purchased it as a face moisturizer because I was tired of spending money on expensive products that promised to fade scars, marks, and blemishes. Let's just say that I am incredibly amazed at the results over the course of three weeks. My scars that had been left behind from black heads have diminished. In addition, I use this as an eye moisturizer below and around my eyes and not only have the fine lines faded away, my eyes look more brighter and alive when I wake up each morning. I literally don't use anything else on my face after applying this lotion and it's great for oily skin. Other cocoa butter lotions/creams have caused me to break out because they were too oily, but not Queen Helen's Cocoa Butter Lotion.

Now ladies and gents, I do have oily skin so I didn't purchase this lotion on the basis of being an intense moisturizer. If you have dry skin you should try Queen Helen's Cocoa Butter Cream which comes in a jar because it's thick and richer than the lotion, or if you really want a pure cocoa butter scent which provides intense moisturizing capabilities, try Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion or Cream. Palmer's is fantastic for applying on my body, but too oily for my already oily skin on my face.

• Absorption:

Dry never-more! Thanks Helene!

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion:

I stumbled across this little gem of a body/hand lotion in the travel sized section of tolietress and was immediately addicted.  I have lived in some of the driest places in the U.S. for the last few years and my standby lotion is Queen Helen's Coca Butter.  You can FEEL it soaking in as you put it on.  It is rich without being greasy and leaves your skin nice and soft.  I have heard from friends that it will even prevent stretch marks from pregnacies if used regularly.  While I cannot speak to that in particular (but trust the sources) I can say that whenever I am using it regularly my skin becomes younger-looking, softer and smoother.  Additionally, this lotion is entirely afordable and in many cases is one of the cheaper options!  During the summer I LOVE its nice cocoa smell which reminds me of the beach.  However, this lovely smell becomes depressing around mid-November when there is not a beach in sight and summer is long-gone.  Thus, while the smell is delightful and the product great occasionally I will change brands to something less 'tropical' for the winter!

Love the Smell!

from Campbell, OH

Comments about Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion:

I have been using Queen Helene products for years. Just love the fact that they are easy to use and are offered at a great price. The cocoa butter lotion is great. The lotion is thin so i dont have to fight with it to come out of the bottle, and it smooths on my skin very easily. I dont think that its greasy, but that it absorbs into my skin fast. I always use it after a shower, when my skin is still a little wet and my pores are open. I get the best results that way. I always buy the larger 32oz bottle in the winter becasue the cold months combined with my very hard water, makes a bad combination. My skin dries out a lot faster becasue of that reason.

Over all I love using the Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Lotion. It has a great smell also. My husband tells me he would rather me to use this lotion over other becasue he loves the smell of cocoa. I would recommend this lotion to anyone with normal to dry skin that needs a good smelling lotion at a good price.

Queen Helene Cream Cocoa Butter hand and body lotion is great

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion:

Queen Helene \Cocoa Butter  hand and body lotion is great! It is a ligher alternative to the Queen Helene Cocoa Butter cream... I use this version in the summer months when my skin is not as apt to be dry.