Other Waffle Makers:
Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker
Rca_2013_overall

Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker

Super Yummy Waffles!

I'm a huge fan of waffles, and the Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker makes it really easy to have delicious waffles pretty much whenever I want them. It's small enough to put away, so I don't have to leave it on my counter and it doesn't take up space, which is totally helpful since I don't have much counter space to begin with.

It heats up fast, cooks fast, and cleans easy. What more could anyone ask for in a waffle maker, other than having it mix the batter and clean itself? I used to live on frozen waffles, but now that making them from scratch is so easy, I do that all the time instead of wasting money on frozen waffles that are mediocre. This machine is easy to clean, which is a big deal for me 'cause I'm short on time. Also cooks waffles quickly, which is fantastic.

I'm in love with my Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker and will never go back to frozen waffles!

Not that satisfied

I have owned a few waffles makers and I only had one previously that actually worked good, but it ended up getting ruined after lending it to someone. So anyways I went to an online site to look for a new one and when I came across the presto flip side Belgian waffle maker, it looked okay. Nothing spectacular, but it had some good reviews so I figured it was worth a shot. It was kind of in between on the expense chart. After using it I can say it was probably not worth what I paid, but back to when I first used it. I followed the directions and made sure it was cleaned before I used it and even used a little cooking spray to make sure nothing stuck. I did it how I always make them with a little pancake mix and poured it in. I've never had this problem before, but when I put in the batter and closed it, it seemed like it was so heavy it was making batter come out of the sides. Regardless as it kept cooking, the timer went off, but when I opened it only half of the waffle was cooked and the part that was cooked was overcooked. It should have had even cooking considered it wasn't in a frying pan where it could cook more on one side. I tried it only a couple more times after that with no luck and receieved a refund. I wouldn't recommend it and maybe try a well known brand and it probably is worth the price if you enjoy making breakfast and home cooked waffles.

Not that satisfied

from Nesconset,ny

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

Cons

• Difficult to Clean
    • Heavy
    • Uneven Cooking

Love this little thing

from Alabama

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Consistent Results
      • Fast
      • Non-Stick

Cons

• Difficult to Clean
      • Difficult to Store

• Brunch
      • Continental Breakfasts
      • Restaurant
      • Whole Wheat Batters

Comments about Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker:

I love love love my Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker!!! I am a total Belgian Waffle fanatic, and this Belgian Waffle maker is an absolute necessity in my kitchen for weekend mornings. :-) it works well, and cooks thoroughly and evenly, and the resulting Belgian waffles are a perfect size and shape and totally delicious!! It is a little bulky and takes up a fair amount of storage space in the kitchen, but if you love Belgian waffles as much as I do, then it is not too much of a hindrance. Great value and quality for what the product is, and fair price. Only downside is it is a little difficult to clean with all the grooves that it has. But overall a great product and I love this Belgian Waffle maker. No complaints, highly recommended.

Homemade Waffles And Ice Cream Cones In Minutes

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Consistent Results
      • Easy to clean
      • Non-Stick

Cons

• Short cord

• Breakfast
      • Waffle Cones (for ice cream)

Comments about Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker:

The Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker is a nice alternative to using a fixed waffle maker, It is a great gift for those that love to make breakfast treats but can't lift a traditional waffle maker. this provides even heat distribution so you never have burnt or raw spots; it is possible to burn the waffles especially if you are using a recipe that uses molasses in it. I love using this with a waffle cone recipe to make 10 to 15 of the large cones for ice cream or other dessert items like cake cubes or funnel cake pieces. If you want to make waffles and freeze them you are going to want to let them cool off them put them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and put them in the freezer. Once they are frozen you can store them in a thick plastic bag or plastic container.

well deserving of its praise.

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker:

I wanted to purchase a small waffle maker for our vacation house. Counter space is limited and I loved the compact design of this particular model. Easy to clean and even easier to use: watch for the lights to change and your waffle is done. So much easier than trying to use a griddle, or having to settle for blah boxed waffles!

Makes nice golden fluffy waffles. We like our waffles a little more on the " done" side and this maker always let's us make them golden brown.

Depending on how well we judged the batter, there is some sticky overspill to clean up. We have always just used a dishrag and soapy water. I would not recommend using a scrubber sponge as it could wear off the nonstick coating.

Pour, close, and flip. I demand simple to use appliances when I have to make a quick breakfast for my family. It takes a little trial and error to perfectly measure out the batter, but other than that, this is so easy to use. My 12 year old goddaughter uses it!

This is not something that we use on a daily basis, but when we do use it, we give it a workout! The non- stick coating is holding up very well, and nothing is broken or scratched. The handle still flips with ease.

Great

Comments about Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker:

I love the Presto Flipside Belgian Waffle Maker. This product is easy to use, convenient, and has a nice design as well. Do you love waffles? Do you love waffle ice cream cones? If you answered yes to either of those questions, then you should try the Presto Flipside Belgian Waffle Maker today! It is very fun and user friendly. This belgian waffle maker performs great, making perfect waffles every time with ease. You never have to worry about making a mess or having a hard clean up job whe you use the Presto Flipside Belgian Waffle Maker. I just love it! My best friend convinced me to try it out, and I am so thankful that she did!

Performs great making perfect waffles easily every time.

Settings/Features
      Very self explanatory settings and features.

So easy to clean up! No more messes! Just a quick, easy breakfast!

Very easy to use!

The Presto Flipside Belgian Waffle Maker is very durable.

• Settings/Features:

Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker is the best!

from Canton, OH

Comments about Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker:

The Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker is the best that I've tried. Myself and my entire family love Belgian waffles so we do get quite a bit of use out of ours. We often have breakfast for dinner because of our love of Belgian waffles. This waffle maker has been the best that I've tried so far.

As long as you keep an eye on your waffles the performance is perfect. I don't think I've ever had waffles that were over done or under done. They seem to be near perfect with every batch I make.

Settings/Features
      The settings/features of this waffle maker are simple to read and easy to use.

Clean up is simple with this waffle maker. The sooner after use that you clean up the easier it is. Just basically wipe and go. No scrubbing to get clean.

Very easy to use. Whether you're a pro or a beginner you can make the most tasty Belgian waffles around without a problem.

With normal use the durability of this product seems to be all it needs to be. I think it would hold up with normal use for many years. This isn't a cheaply made product at all.

• Settings/Features:

The right balance of performance, size and price

Comments about Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker:

After having a regular waffle iron for many years, my husband decided he really wanted a Belgian waffle maker. We considered a number of options, including the Waring Pro models, but we live in an apartment and didn't want something that would take up quite so much space. Then my work cafeteria started serving Belgian waffles once a week, so I asked the chef about the waffle iron and he told me it was a Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker. He also said he also has one at home, because it's inexpensive, easy to store and reliable. You don't get a much better personal recommendation, so we got one and have been happy with it.

It makes delicious, evenly golden waffles. My only quibble is that it doesn't heat up quite as quickly as I'd like.

Settings/Features
      It flips very easily to ensure crisp, fluffy Belgian waffles every time. It has a built-in timer, but to be honest, we've never used it. One of the best features for an apartment-dweller is that it can be stored upright, so it doesn't take up much counter/shelf space.

It's non-stick, so with a light spray of oil it just needs to be wiped down after it cools and before you put it away.

It's very easy to use: pour the batter into one side, let it sit for a few minutes, flip, then wait for the second side to be done!

We've had it for several years with no durability concerns.

Great breakfast tool

Comments about Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker:

Absolutely adore making waffles for my family! Especially Belgian waffles! They are so thick and delicious! I really have always loved to cook and I had just about every cooking tool imaginable but a Belgian waffle cooker. I got it last christmas not thinking that I would use it much but I use it all the time! I really live using this tool to make simple but delicious breakfasts for my family! This product is so easy to use and it cooks the waffles perfectly! There is a timer and you always know when your waffle is done! I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys cooking!

Always produces a wonderful product! Great performance.

Settings/Features
      Great settings and features! I always know when my waffle is done!

Well, this part is a bit tricky! It's not the easiest thing to clean in the world but it's not terrible either.

So easy to use. Even my grandmother could use it!

Very durable. I keep it stored in my basement when I'm not using it and it keeps perfectly fine in the original box! It is just like new after I clean it and I have had it over a year now!

Delicious Waffles Anytime!

Comments about Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker:

I love this waffle maker. I purchased some belgian waffles at a restaurant, and loved them so much. I never really like buying things that I can make, with ease , at home. So that's what I did. I went to my local department store, and picked up this Presto Flipside Belgian Waffle Maker. It has worked phenomenally, and makes the most delicious and fluffy waffles. I like the ease of use, as I've already crafted my own recipe, you just pour the batter into the maker, set it, and forget it...until a few minutes later, then you've got yourself some delicous homemade waffles, and all without leaving your house! I highly recommend this item!

This waffle maker does get some getting used to, cleaning wise, but with the all the time you save making this waffles from scratch, you won't even mind spending that little extra time, cleaning this appliance out.

It's super easy to use, even your kids can help out,at breakfast time, in making some waffles!

• Settings/Features:

Delicious waffles made easy!

Comments about Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker:

I would eat breakfast three times a day if I had my way about it. I've tried other waffle makers but the Presto FlipSide Waffle really surprised me in a food way. It was given as a gift but I've priced it and it is a deal for the price. The first time I used it I thought this is too good to be true. It cooked quickly and evenly. It was very easy to clean and put away, doesn't take up much space under the counter. But the waffles themselves were the payoff for me. They were fluffy on the inside and just the right amount of crisp on the outside. Delicious! With the quick prep time and cleaning time, you can make waffles as a quick snack any time, or make a huge family breakfast. I have had no problems with it at all, and it is so easy to use my kids love it as much as I do because they can make their own snacks on the go. I would reccomend this product for everyone to try. You won't be disappointed!