Other Waffle Makers:

KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

Can run your own Denny's with this product!

This product is amazing!!!

This product is amazing!!!

We have a lot of summer visitors to our lake home to the point where we feel like we are running a bead and breakfast. This product has been a savior on a number of occasions so that I don't have to work too hard to prepare a beautiful and nutritious breakfast/brunch for my house guests.

The prodcut is extremely hefty and feels very durable. It actually counts down on the timer for you and beeps/timer display goes red once it is over the specific time you have set. SO nice for forgetful cooks such as myself or ones that try to get others involved in the cooking process. Even my 4 year old niece can help out with this product!

Only negative is when batter gets in between the small crack betwen the cooking plates and the framework of the prodcut. Annoys the heck out of me to have gunk in there, but we make it work!

Highly recommend, it makes a great under the christmas tree present!

Waffle maker

I have used this waffle maker only a few times, but since I love waffles and have owned several styles I decided to write a review for this one. This waffle maker has an advantage: the size of the waffle is just the right portion for an adult.. with other waffle makers the waffles are either too thin or too small, but this is just right. One big dissadvantage is that you can only make one at a time, so if you are going to have a big waffle party (or you have kids) this waffle maker may not be the best fit for you. There are other good qualities it has: it cooks the waffle evenly and has an easy light switch that tells you when the waffle is done. On the other side it has a few dissadvantages: you need to know exactly how much you pour into it, since it can be difficult to turn the waffle when you have added a lot of batter (since it doesn't really close) and this could cause a lot of mess. Overall once you know what you are doing everything should run smoothly.

A bit pricey but really great!!

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker:

I finally decided to invest in a more expensive Waffle Maker so I purchased this KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker in hopes that it would last a lot longer than the cheaper versions and I certainly made the right decision. This waffle maker is very similar to the heavy duty ones you see in the restaurants. First off I love the fact that it has a timer and every time the timer goes off waffle is cooked to perfection. I have never over cooked a waffle with this product. Another good thing is that it cooks the waffle evenly and they always come out soft and ready to eat. I do suggest using non stick cooking spray because if you do not sometimes they will stick. I have had that happen a few times when I have forgot to. This product is kind of heavy but it is very durable and not easy to break. It is not made cheaply that is for sure. This waffle maker is kind of expensive but well worth the price I paid for it. It is relatively easy to clean sometimes but not often some will get on the side but it just wipes clean. It has a few settings to help you cook your waffle to the consistency you prefer. Over all this is a great product and very easy to use. I think anyone who loves making waffles should invest in this product.

Great but big

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker:

I do love this waffle maker - it cooks them perfectly and evenly, and it's great for people who want to make only a single waffle at a time (a big waffle). This cooks the waffles pretty quickly, but it is big and takes up a lot of space. All you have to do is pour the batter in and turn the handle, like the waffle makers in hotels. The maker itself is pretty easy to store, even though it is big (it's not big width wise, more height wise than anything). Overall, I recommend especially if you like waffles a lot and can keep it stored on the counter for easy use.

Any waffle maker is not that easy to clean, but if you spray it with nonstick cooking spray then the residue waffle comes off pretty easily with the wipe of a damp cloth.

This is a pretty big machine but it makes it durable. With all the turning of the handle you would think that the pivot would wear out over time, but I'v had this waffle maker for a while and I can't complain about any wear and tear to the product.

• Settings/Features:

Easy to use and yummy waffles!

from Kansas

Comments about KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker:

The KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker is a very high quality device. At the small homeless shelter I work at we have two of these machines. It allows you to easily and quickly make waffles. Plus, the waffles are huge! It is great for feeding a large crowd of people quickly. You simply lightly spray the cooking area, pour your waffle mix in, set the timer for the doneness you want and wait. There are indicator lights on the front that tell you when it is done. You just have to wipe it off when you are done. It is really extremely simple.

Now the very few negative aspects. This is a very heavy machine and takes up a lot of space. It is not ideal for small spaces. The price of this machine is a little higher than some people can afford.

Makes great waffles!

Settings/Features
You can chose how done you want your waffle, which is a great setting.

You can usually just wipe this the machine out. Sometimes batter will get stuck in the hinge though and that part is sometimes a hassle.

Easy for all ages.

Makes amazing waffles!

Comments about KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker:

I have owned a number of less expensive waffle makers and have had to replace each of these after a couple of years of use. I decided to invest a little bit of money into the KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker and am so glad I made the investment. This is a fantastic waffle baker and it makes perfect waffles each time I use it. First, I find that the design of this waffle baker is truly ideal. It is sturdy enough that it is not going to tip over and parts are not going to break off of it but it is light enough that it is easy to get into and out of the kitchen cabinet. Next, I like how consistently it heats the waffle batter. It cooks the waffles evenly each time and there are not areas that are overdone or underdone. Finally, I really like that the inside of the waffle baker has a non-stick coating. I use just a little cooking spray to "season" the waffle baker but it's not really even necessary to use this each time. Overall, the price is a little high but you totally get what you pay for. This is a wise investment for anyone who is a fan of making homemade waffles!

Perfect Waffles

Comments about KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker:

I had been wanting a waffle making for some time now but never got around to purchases one. Just a few weeks ago I finially bought this product and I am already in love! It is such a great quality and easy to use. Makes delicious waffles that are gorgeous to look at and fun to eat. So happy with my purchase.

This waffle maker work great. So far I have had no problems with it. It is easy to use and always delivers an excellent waffle.

Settings/Features
This waffle maker is truly high quality. I feel like I am a professional chef with this new maker. I love how to spins over so the waffle gets evenly cooked and the batter gets evenly distrubuted. Could not ask for more in a waffle maker.

This product as just as easy to clean as any other waffle maker I have ever used.

So easy to you! The flipped ability really makes making great waffles easy. You do not need to know how to cook to make a waffle using this. Just pour, flip and wait. SO simple.

I have not had the product very long so I do not know how durable it is personally. I have heard great reviews though so lets hope it lasts

• Settings/Features:

Great waffle maker when you need alot of waffles.

from Toledo, OH

Comments about KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker:

I do big breakfasts for the grandkids when they are over, plus we always have a huge gathering Christmas morning. In the past I had a one-at-a-time waffle maker and it just couldn’t keep up when we had a lot of people for breakfast. I will admit that the KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker is a bit expensive, and normally I wouldn’t spend that much on something like that, but the fact that it can make waffles twice as fast was worth the price to me. I always use non-stick spray on it just to make life easier, but in all reality you probably would not have to do that. The waffle timer works well and you actually do get them the doneness you would like. This is a bulky small appliance so it does take up quite a bit of storage space. This waffle maker is a quality product though. It is much heavier and more durable than my previous waffle maker. You can use it to make one or many waffles very easily and and it’s easy enough to use so the grandkids can help make them.

• Settings/Features:

makes some really yummy waffles

Comments about KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker:

Just put some batter mixture in the waffle maker,hit start.Turn waffle maker over,Its just as simple as that to make golden brown waffle cakes very delicious.Its very good i would garentee a 4.5 rating out of 5.You wont be disappointed with this purchase,infact you would never try another brand and you wont ever go hungry.

This waffle maker has really fast heated system and you get hot fast delicious waffles in no time at all.

Settings/Features
Has many settings to choose from to make an exceptionally waffle so you can have more than just a few options.

Just use a paper towel and wipe it out and it will be clean and no more worries the end.

Just turn over and over its so easy.Just add ingredients mix them together and poor them in the waffle iron close and boom ready made waffles very little work.

Takes very little upkeep to maintain and is a one piece indestructable mechanical masterpiece.

Huge Waffles

Comments about KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker:

As with all other Kitchenaid products, this waffle baker is built very large and bulky. The manual was helpful and the instructions were pretty straightforward. The KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker is very easy to operate and the waffles made with it are just great. The way I like to make waffles is from scratch, which only takes a few minutes more than a mix but tastes much better, and pour it onto the appliance. I then turn on the timer, which is also very simple to use, to four and a half minutes.

The waffles come out delicious, and BIG. It's possible to make a many waffles very quickly, but the size of these waffles are such that only a few are needed to feed a crowd. Once made, the waffles separate into quarters easily, and each quarter is definitely a nice-sized portion for a plate. Overall, this waffle maker is excellent and sturdy enough to handle crowds of hungry people.

Produces great tasting waffles

from Fort White, FL

Comments about KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker:

I have owned this waffle maker for about one year now. I usually pull it out on the weekends when the kids are home, but there are times where I feel a little more daring and pull it out on a school morning as well. If I'm not mistaken, the waffle maker did come with a recipe book, but I just use a boxed mix when I'm making waffles. I usually turn on the waffle maker first and then get my ingredients ready so the waffle maker is nice and hot once I'm ready to pour in the batter. The timer on the front really makes it easy to know when the waffles are ready to come out. I do spray the waffle maker with nonstick cooking spray first just so the mix doesn't stick once cooked.
The setting knob is great as well. Some of my family likes "well done" waffles, and I like the light fluffy ones. I can change the knob at any time to give each family member their desired doneness.
Once done, the waffle maker is very easy to clean up. Just a quick wipe with a towel and it's clean. Storage is a breeze. I sometimes make more waffles than needed and freeze then for future use.

• Settings/Features:

KitchenAid goes above and beyong

from Brighton, MI

Comments about KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker:

The KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Maker is really more than i need. It really is top of the line. It works great, makes very good waffles, and is easy to use. It is bulky to store and is very expensive. I would be fine with one that cost half the price honestly.