Other Coffee Makers:

Presto 6-Cup Coffee Maker

Strongly Recommended

from NA

Comments about Presto 6-Cup Coffee Maker:

This is my second coffee maker which I purchased this year and the same brand is owned by my colleagues in my office as well. They told me to try it out as it is very light to carry while travelling and makes six cups of coffee instantly. I always carry this coffee maker when I travel out of town and it fits easily into my bag and the coffee produced is excellent in taste. The coffee maker is made of stainless steel and it is very easy to clean it. Even while it is ON, I am able to hold the knob without using any cloth as the knob always remains cool and does not heat up.
The coffee remains hot for a long time in this coffee maker and so I do not require heating it again. It also can be used to heat tea water and I have also used this coffee maker to make green tea. I am very impressed with this coffee maker introduced by Presto and the price of this model is very reasonable. I have never had any problems with this product and I strongly recommend it for others to try.

• Brew Performance:

Happy with Presto purchase

from Alpine, TX

Comments about Presto 6-Cup Coffee Maker:

At first, I was hesitant to buy the Presto coffeemaker because of the cost.  I started thinking of my mom's great tasting coffee she used to make with her old percolator and I decided to give it a try.  I really like the sleek design and size compared to standard coffeemakers with the glass pots.  It looks great on the table, is very sturdy, and drip-free.  My first pot was a bit too strong, but I guess it just takes a little getting used to.  The time it takes to make the coffee depends on how much you're trying to make.  I am so happy with this purchase, the newest addition to our kitchen.