3.7

3.7

WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN THEY CHANGED RECIPE TASTE HORRIBLE

from DALLAS TEXAS

Comments about Popsicle Brand Sugar Free Popsicles:

SHOULD NOT HAVE CHANGED RECIPE HAS BAD AFTER TASTE AND HORRIBLE FLAVOR WILL NOT BUY ANY SUGAR FREE POPSICLE BRAND PRODUCT AGAIN

Popsicle Brand Sugar Free Popsicle

from Nacogdoches, TX

Comments about Popsicle Brand Sugar Free Popsicles:

I don't know what you did to them to make them sweeter, but in my opinion they taste too much like you put in too much sweetener. I really enjoyed these and now I cannot enjoy them anymore. I wish you would go back to the way they were. I'm very disappointed.

Popsicle Sugar Free Popsicles: Frozen Yummy Treat

Comments about Popsicle Brand Sugar Free Popsicles:

I would imagine, like most women, I like to watch what I eat and count calories to keep the extra pounds at bay. These popsicles give you a sweet treat but not any of the guilt. They taste just like their sugary counterparts and I can practically eat the whole box. They come in several flavors and hold up well for weeks in the freezer but mine don't usually last that long. The children don't know the difference, they just know they taste good. My favorite is the cherry and I sometimes eat 2 at a time leaving my lips and tongue a tell-tale red for all the world to see. The grape is good too and are all the flavors. You can eat healthy and not feel deprived with these sugar free treats. I really enjoy them.

Surprising

Comments about Popsicle Brand Sugar Free Popsicles:

I've never like anything sugar free, but when I bought these sugar free popsicles, I was amazed. I loved them! They're aren't many flavors in the box and that's a bit of a negative. Other than that, these popsicles are great. Easy to open, don't make huge messes, and are pretty good in size.

Great sugar free treat

Comments about Popsicle Brand Sugar Free Popsicles:

These are wonderful! They are sugar free and that's great for kids because my children get enough sugar from other stuff. My daughters can't even tell that these popsicles are sugar free because they taste so good. The price is very cheap for the amount you get too. Great for a hot summer day!

Cherry is yummy

from Laramie, WY

Comments about Popsicle Brand Sugar Free Popsicles:

The sugar free popsicles are quite tasty. Really, I only like the cherry flavor and would purchase several boxes of just that flavor if they would make it. These have only 15 calories each and I do not think they have an aftertaste. I tolerate that grape flavor, but grape is not a favorite of mine so if you are a grape fan you would likely love those as well. These can be used in a weight loss program

Great for the kids and the adults w/o all the sugar

from Sherman Oaks, CA

Comments about Popsicle Brand Sugar Free Popsicles:

My husband loves these popsicles because they're sugar free and taste like real sugared popsicles. They have the regular as well the Tropical flavored ones. They're inexpensive and don't last long in my freezer and I don't have any kids. My husband ends up eating them faster than any kid in Smalltown USA. They are sweetened with Splenda, which is perfect because my husband can't have sugary popsicles. He swears they taste like the original ones that he used to eat when he was a kid back in the day. So the fact that he eats them like there's no tomorrow is fine with me. They won't do him any harm. They don't even melt and drip all over the place like kids have a tendency to do because they go so fast. Another little treat with these: In many, not all, boxes, the wooden sticks have kids' riddles on them to be solved once the popsicle is eaten. For example: What is a cat with manners? An eti-cat (etiquette). lol