Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Ponds
Ponds cleansing cloths

Ponds cleansing cloths

Really good makeup remover at an affordable price!

Comments about Ponds cleansing cloths:

I've been breaking out really bad lately and decided to buy the citrus and cucumber scented ponds cleaning cloths. While I don't really like the smell, it certainly gets the job done. You'd be surprised how much makeup stays on your face even after showering!
This is a great product to use when you're too tired to do a length-y beauty regimen or if you're on the go and don't have your usual products. I don't think I'd recommend this product for every day use because it did dry out my skin a little (I have oily skin). My face also feels a little sticky after each use but it goes away within the next 10 minutes.

I still broke out while using these but not nearly as bad as it was prior to using these. I started noticing changes after 3 weeks and I only used these 2-4 times a week.

I got the citrus and cucumber scented one and it's a little too overpowering for my likings, however, the smell did die down within minutes.

• Ease of Application:

A Great Product for Lazy Face Washers!

from Independence, MO

Comments about Ponds cleansing cloths:

I actually bought this product by accident. However, I'm really glad that I made my mistake as I do love these. I've always been kind of lazy about washing my face and these cleansing cloths make it so easy that I really have no excuse. The jar I bought also had a very generous amount of the cloths. Of course, a wash cloth and face cleaner are always going to be more economical but these cloths add just enough convenience that I will actually regularly wash my face!

My face always feels clean and ready to go after using this product!

Ease of Application
It does not get any easier! The cloths are already moistened so all that is required is to rinse the cleaner off your face.

I found these to have a very clean, pleasant scent that wasn't overpowering.

• Ease of Application:

Quick and Easy

from New Cumberland, PA

Comments about Ponds cleansing cloths:

Ponds cleansing cloths have been an excellent find for me.  By the end of the day I am so tired that the last thing I feel like doing is going through an entire beauty routine.  Ponds cleansing cloths have been the easy answer to this.  With just one cloth I am able to wipe away all the days’ dirt from my face.  Waterproof mascara?  Not a problem!  The cloths remove makeup with a couple sweeps.  I can go to bed knowing that my face is clean and free of makeup and dirt.

This brand is fairly inexpensive and I find that it is just as effective as the more expensive, pricey brands.  Sometimes you can even find coupons for Ponds and some drugstores do put the products on sale.

I do recommend keeping this product in either a tub or a Ziploc bag in addition to the package it already comes in.  If you do not seal the packaging correctly, they will tend to dry out and therefore are not nearly as effective.

Gets all the dirt !

from Gambrills, MD

Comments about Ponds cleansing cloths:

I usually hate to wash my face, except in the shower where I can multi task, So, needless to say when I found Ponds Cleansing Cloths, I was elated and let me tell you, THEY WORK. They get all the grit, grease and grime I collect on my face throughtout the day. Removes mascara in a single sweep...even waterproof mascara. They are gently but effective and I just throw them away when finished...and that saves me time and money! I love them!

Makeup be gone

from Escondido, CA

Comments about Ponds cleansing cloths:

After a long day of working, playing and all of the other lifetime stresses, it sure makes it so much easier on me at the end of the evening to gently remove my makeup. This is exactly how I find Ponds Cleansing Cloths to be. There is not a lot of muss and fuss I just take a cleansing cloth and wipe away all of the makeup, dust and stress of the day. I also appreciate how easy it is to take these cleaning cloths along with me while traveling, visiting, emergency makeup mishaps or in my car when I want a quick touch before going on a date. I also really like the way that the cloths do not have a medicine smell that some other cloths have. I am very impressed by how soft and oil free Ponds Cleansing Cloths tend to leave my skin after every use. There is no soapy residue either,  which can leave your skin feeling tight and uncomfortable. I have tried other cleansing cloths but when I find a good thing I usually stick with it and this is a good thing.