Other Baby Musical Toys:

Playskool Wheels on the Bus Music Toy

My girls love this toy

from Powell, TN

Comments about Playskool Wheels on the Bus Music Toy:

I am the mother of two daughters ages 2 years and 9 months and they love this toy very much.   The actually even fight over it at times because they love it so much.  We received this toy as a hand me down from cousins and couldn't be more thrilled with it.  They actually had another school bus toy but rarely ever played with it...but this one gets lots of use.  It is very brightly colored and the music is very cute.  There are four characters with it - the driver, a school boy, a school girl, and a dog.  They fit into the bus by matching their shape with the shaped slot in the bus.  My two year old can get them into the bus, but the 9 month old can not yet.  The bus has a movable door, lights, wheels, and windshield wipers.  The only thing that I would suggest to the company in making this product better would be to make more verses to the song - like it could sing the windows on the bus etc.  Overall we are very pleased with this toy.

My grandson still loves his Playskool bus!

from Americus, GA

Comments about Playskool Wheels on the Bus Music Toy:

We bought our grandson this toy for his first birthday and he still loves to play with it.  It is the Playskool Wheels on the Bus Music Toy.  The bus is brightly colored and has several characters riding in the bus.  The characters are removable and safe for a small child.  There are no small pieces on the characters.  They are molded one-piece objects.  The bus plays different verses of the song "The wheels on the bus go round and round".  The verses change depending on certain parts of the bus that are manipulated; i.e., wheels, door, lights, etc.  The bus top is made like a handle for easy carrying.  My grandson is now 2 years old and he still love playing with his bus.  He plays with the bus every time he comes to visit.  He's more into pushing it around now and making bus sounds, but he still likes to hear the tune. This is one of the best toys we have ever bought him.  It's a simple, durable and good toy for young kids.