Other Baby Musical Toys:
Activity Toy, Baby Keyboard, Learning Toys, Musical Toys
Fisher-Price
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table

fun, wonderful educational learning toy

We have used this learning table for 3 kids in our family, we have had it for over 4 years and it's just in excellent condition.  It's amazing to see how much your baby/toddler enjoy playing with it, and as they grow you will notice how much they have learned because of the interaction with this toy.

It teaches the kids colors, words, the alphabet, by using cute sounds and songs.  It also teaches them about music.  It is also great for your baby to learn how to stand on his own and start cruising, getting ready to walk, since it is very sturdy and the baby can just stand and play with it.

It keeps the kids distracted, and teaches them at the same time!  Doesn't get any better than that.

My daughter loves it, but very light weight

My daughter loves this toy that she got for Christmas.  We have used it in both modes: flat with no legs, and as a table with legs attached.  My big concern with this product is how light weight it is.  While my daughter was sitting on the floor she was able to lift this toy by one leg to a height that I felt very uncomfortable with.  My daughter is 11 months old and weighs about 20 pounds.  When she first started pulling herself up to a standing position this toy was not very stable.  I understand that if the toy was heavier it would also be a safety hazard, so I suppose it needs to be created to provide stability for kids who will be pulling themselves up to a standing position with this toy.

Back to the positives, I really like all the different sound modes this toy provides.  They include English, Spanish, music and play.  It is nice to mix up the sounds your child will be playing over and over again.  Every once in a while I will switch the mode, and my daughter seems to like the variety.  The songs are really cute, even though I can sing along with just about everyone at this point.  My daughter especially loves the phone; this usually goes immediately in her mouth.  It is not attached to the toy, and so far we have not lost it yet.

If I was going to get an activity table again I think I would do some shopping around and look specifically at the stability of the toy when babies pull themselves to a standing position.

Great toy for hours of fun!

Comments about Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table:

My daughter loves this activity table! She started playing with this at 7 months and is still playing with it at 15 months! Some of the activity tables we looked at appeared to be something that would be outgrown quickly. This has a variety of songs, sounds, letters, and numbers and our daughter loves all the different options for play.

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn fun

Comments about Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table:

I love this table for little ones. So much for their little minds to take in and learn off this one toy. First let me start by saying that the legs come off so you babies that can not yet stand can sit on the floor and enjoy this toy as well. When the time comes for them to start pulling themselves up, re-attach the legs and not only is this a super fun educational toy, but a toy that will help them learn to stand. I love all the interactive features of this toy, provides a lot of fun for my little one. The music is upbeat and makes her dance, there is also a spanish option to teach kids another language. The phone teaches numbers and the little laptop will teach little ones shapes and colors. My first child used this toy from around one till he was around two and a half. I wish I had gotten this sooner for him! My daughter started getting into it around six months and loved it from the get go, the music and story book make her smile and giggle. Overall a great toy to have.

Laugh and Learn Fun was had

Comments about Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table:

I registered for the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table. I really liked the look of it. It wasn't too large. So many baby toys are so huge and you start to lose your house. I thought this was a perfect size. It was also very light. I would be able to transport it anywhere in the house. It's very sturdy and my son was able to use it before he could stand on his own. I would prop him up and he was able to support his body on it and play with the toys. The colors were bright which he loved and the music melodies were fun. Once he was able to stand on his own he really loved it because he was able to walk around to all the different areas and had a blast playing with all the different activities. The feature of the two languages was also nice. He would go back and forth from English to Spanish and was able to pick up some basic Spanish words. Research shows, the best way for a child to learn a second languge is when they are first learning to talk. So that was a nice little bonus.

Love This Table!

Comments about Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table:

My child got this toy 3 years ago. It was loved then, and it is still loved now! It grows with the child. For example: When they are really young, it's very entertaining because of the phone that you can shake for noise, the piano, and other fun sounds. They also can hold onto it to help them stand. Then as they get older it teaches them their letters, spanish, numbers, and opposites. Very sturdy table as well!

Fisher-price table

Comments about Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table:

This Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table is so much fun! It's so versatile, and there's so much for a child to do. The table comes up to about the waist of a two year old. It's the perfect size for a toddler to stand and play. One corner of the table has a little piano on it. It lights up, plays music, and teaches colors. There is an English and a Spanish setting on the table, so the child can learn in either language. One corner has buttons that are different shapes with numbers on them. One corner is a phone, and the buttons teach numbers. The other corner has a little flip book. The thing I like most about it is that the legs can be taken off. That way, the child can just set it on the floor and sit down and play with it. That's what I did for my youngest because he couldn't stand on his own. The only thing I don't like about it is the little phone that comes with it. It should have a string that attaches it to the table because it is always getting lost.

Keep them busy!

Comments about Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table:

This is a lovely toy, not expensive, easy to clean, and so may options to keep your little one entertained! Do not put on hard wood, as it will move and slide. Put on carpet to be safer! This is just the right height for 9 mon and older to start learning to stand up, as well as walk around the table to explore. My 4 year old nephew even plays with it when he comes to visit!

A Childhood Classic!

Comments about Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table:

We received the Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table from friends before my son was even born. He started showing interest in it as soon as he could pull up (around 6 months). Since then, he has played with it every single day! He is now 15 months and still can't get enough of it. He pushes it all around the house on the hardwood and tile. He knows how to switch the different modes and interacts for quite some time playing music, learning abcs, learning spanish, and more! Whenever his friends come over, it is the first toy they are drawn to. I can't imagine NOT having this for my child. Everybody should own one of these. It is a childhood classic for sure!

94 Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table

Comments about Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table:

94 Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table is a great toy for young children because it is educational. I was given this toy for my child and was impressed when I saw her learning while playing. I recommend it to all parents that have small children.

It's a magic table.

Comments about Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table:

I bought it, when my baby was only 5 months. I remembered that my girl was really interested in it, when the music sounds. At first, I show her how to play it. One months later, She flipped the book, played the piano,or shaked the phone by herself.It makes her very happy and busy.And I can have my own time. Now she is 11 months, she still plays with it quite a bit each day. Oh, I just gave my baby the tabletop before she could stand. Three months later, I put the legs on. It also encourages her to practice standing and walking. Now she is a good walker.

This product is amazing!

Comments about Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table:

I love this product! My son is 8 months old and has refused to crawl so he also did not learn to pull up or walk with furniture until I got this. He will pull up to play with it walk around it while still holding on! He still wont crawl but he is learning to pull up now. It teaches numbers, colors, letters. Every child should have one!