Other Baby Musical Toys:
Kepps Babys attention so well!!, Learning Toys, light up sleep aid, Musical Toys
Baby Einstein

Pros

Cons

Baby Einstein Takealong Tunes plays gentle and soothing music!!!

**Baby EinsteinTakealong Tunes**

**Baby EinsteinTakealong Tunes**

The **Baby Einstein Takealong Tunes** is a toy I picked up at Wal-Mart for my baby when he was 3-months old. It plays classical music that you know from the Baby Einstein videos. This musical toy is very colorful and fun for your little one. Your baby or toddler will love this musical toy.

***About The Baby Einstein Takealong Tunes~***The **Baby Einstein Takealong Tunes** promote music appreciation and auditory development by introducing your little one to baby friendly versions of classical masterpieces by Mozart, Vivaldi, Chopin, and Rossini. A large, easy to press button allows your baby to toggle through seven (7) high quality and enjoyable classical melodies at home, or for on-the-go fun! A colorful caterpillar handle is easy for little hands to hold and take anywhere.

When you push the multi-color button on the front, a classical song plays. Every time you push it, a different one plays. The music is not annoying it is very gentle and soothing. When the music plays, it has colorful lights that dance across the screen to enhance each entertaining melody and promote visual perception. There are two (2) volume options and an "off" feature, which is a wonderful way to save on batteries! The **Baby Einstein Takealong Tunes** measures approximately 5 ½" x 5" x 1". The recommended age is from 3-months and up.

***My Viewpoint***I bought **Baby Einstein Takealong Tunes** for my baby and it has been a great little entertaining toy. It is perfect for an infant to hold. The handle is colorful that grabs your baby's attention. It is small and is not a heavy toy. Most of all, the sound quality is fantastic. It is not electronic sounding at all. The tunes are all pleasing to the ear and the songs play for longer than most toys do. You don‘t have to reach over and hit the button as often for your baby!

The one big button is easy to push. Just push that button to activate the music and light affects. The **Baby Einstein Takealong Tunes** will entertain your baby or toddler when the music plays and when they see the dancing lights. The volume is at a very good level and not annoying at all. The music is soothing and you don't get sick of hearing it like some other baby toys. There is a high and low volume settings as well as an off option.

The **Baby Einstein Takealong Tunes** provides both visual and audio responses to the pushed button as I stated earlier. My baby who is 16-months old now will pick up the toy and walk around the house playing the music and lights. He also will dance for us all when the music starts to play.

I always carry the **Baby Einstein Takealong Tunes** with us anywhere we go. It is great for the car or when eating out because it keeps your baby busy. I always put this toy in the stroller or shopping cart with my toddler so he won't grab products off the shelf. You know what happens when a toddler or child grabs something that they can't have ~ the screaming and crying starts. This has happened before when we forgot to bring his toy one time. I also let my baby play with this toy when changing his diaper. It is a great distraction.

I would recommend the **Baby Einstein Takealong Tunes** for parents, grandparents, or childcare givers who are looking for a toy to entertain a baby or even a toddler. I give it ***5 stars***!

Are you looking for more toys? Listed below are reviews that I've written on other toys.[Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks][1] [Fisher-Price Counting Friends Phone][2] [Fisher Price Lil' Laugh & Learn - Sing 'n Play Puppy][3] [Kids II Baby Einstein Octoplush][4] [LeapFrog Discovery Ball][5]

*Thank you for reading. If you would like to read more of my reviews, please click [*here*][6] *!*[*Krista Lynn*][7]
[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Fisher-Price-Babys-First-Blocks-review-16383
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Fisher-Price-Counting-Friends-Phone-review-2afa7
[3]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Fisher-Price-Lil-Laugh-amp-Learn-Sing-n-Play-Puppy-review-e6db2
[4]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Kids-II-Baby-Einstein-Octoplush-review-857d7
[5]: http://www.viewpoints.com/LeapFrog-Discovery-Ball-review-5b1d0
[6]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn/profile_reviews
[7]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn

Baby Einstein keeps a child entertained, but not for long.

I read reviews about this a few years ago. It looked like a fun, interesting toy for my son. I was expecting something more for the price, but it did entertain my son at times. He liked to watch the lights and talk with it. The lights are kind of bright though. I wish it was a darker light or maybe one that could be controlled for brightness and volume. The music is very nice for an electronic toy. I like it, but I don't think I would buy one for my friends having a baby. It plays about 7 full length songs and keeps a child entertained for a little while atleast..The songs only play for a short time though, maybe 30 seconds. It still works. The music and lights work well when you need to get a baby's attention and stop the crying or screaming. It can be a stress reliever. The flashing lights are fun, but the classical music that it plays is wonderful to hear. My son looked very relaxed while listening to it. I think it is very soothing for children. The toy appears to be made well, and very durable. I didn't have any issues with it breaking. I ended up giving it to a little cousin. This would be wonderful if the handle was like a teething ring. I know a lot of babies like to bite on it.

Lights are way too bright! The classical music is nice.

Comments about Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes:

I would have rated this much higher if it didn't have those shocking bright lights! The doctors are the NICU said that it is really unhealthy for baby's eyes and development to be subjected to jarring bright lights so close up (close enough for them to be able to hold the toy and press the music button). I think this was irresponsible of Baby Einstein to come up with a toy that developmentally isn't beneficial to our little ones. So, I attached the toy to his play gym, and have it turned away from him-- I press the button so we can hear music, but I never let him look directly at the lights.
I like that my child is exposed to classical, beautiful music during playtime, and the songs aren't so short that I'm just constantly pressing the button.
I think many people see "Baby Eistein" and they think that the toy will make their child smarter, or engaged in some beneficial way, but don't let the name fool you!

Great Toy

Comments about Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes:

My little boy has had so much fun with this toy since he was three months old. He is now six months old. He loves to hit the button on his own and see the pretty lights flashing, along with the music. I think it has helped him realize that he can make things like this happen. The music isn't too repetitive, for my tastes. We haven't had any technical issues with it. It seems to be a pretty safe and fun toy for ages 3 months and up. I expected my son to get bored of it already and he is still enjoying it. He will smile at it when it flashes. I think this is the perfect toy for walks in the stroller, car rides, and having them in the bouncy seat. It is also an extremely affordable toy. This toy can do no wrong by me. We jokingly call this my son's MP3 player due to the fact that he plays with it so often. It will also calm him when he is in the midst of a tantrum. It definitely does the job.

Comments about Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes:

I got the Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes for my daughter for Christmas. She's five months old, and I thought it would be perfect for her. The site I bought it from had it listed as one of the top selling products, but it's not that great. The lights on the screen are not that bright, so my daughter doesn't really pay that much attention to it. She likes the music, but the songs are really annoying. The button is also a little difficult for her to press. They should have made it easier so a small baby can play with it. The handle was difficult for her also. The picture is very deceptive. The picture makes it look like the handle is just one piece, but it's not. The different colored parts of the handle are big beads. They are not connected. My daughter is constantly pinching her hands in between the beads. If she wasn't so small, she might would like it more. Maybe I will put it away until she's older. I also looked at this product on a site that rates toxic levels of toys, and this had a pretty high rating.

Very durable and my kids love it!

Comments about Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes:

This take along music toy was given to us used, but it had already survived three children before surviving my own two children. It is very durable and tough. My children love it still...even at four years old and one and a half years old. It is a very simple music toy, but the lovely music it plays is so pleasant. It has two volume selections, which is convenient. We kept it in the car for traveling since it was so easy and entertaining for the children. The child has to push the big round circle on the front, which is easy for little ones to do on their own for it to play music. My children also chewed on the handle of it when they were teething. It has survived a total of five children and been played with rough. It's been dropped, tossed, slobbered on, etc and still going. We haven't had to change the batteries often either. My children have always been drawn to it because of it's simplicity and beautiful music. Highly recommend for any child.

My son loves

Comments about Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes:

This toy. He doesn't get bored with it and it keeps him occupied. It plays music and lights up, some of the music is calming and the lights have multiple colors, green, blue, red etc. the volume also increases and decreases. It takes four double a batteries and surprisingly the life on the toy seems to never end haha. Overall I give the toy a great review

Great Gift!

from Saint Cloud, FL

Comments about Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes:

We got this as a gift and happy to have it. Again, one of those great toy to have from day one. The colors are bright and the sound quality is good. This is one toy you can always tag-along wherever you go. Even few weeks old kid can tap on it easily and with that she learns about "actions & outcomes" early on- tap means music. The music it plays are very soothing and "educational/motivational" too for the mind. This is one toy we carry everytime and we call it our "lifesaver" because the crying stop as we play it and the colorful lights helps too. By now, she learns the song and hums them already while playing. It withstand banging, dropping and that counts for its durability. Can be kept and pass on too. Very good for the price, value and use :)

The perfect music player for 1-2 1/2 year olds

from Round Rock, TX

Comments about Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes:

I bought the Baby Einstein take Along Tunes for my son and it quickly became one of his favorite baby toys. I loved that it was Mozart music and not annoying kiddie tunes. It is the right size and easy to handle. It kept my son entertained in the car, in stores, at night, and it the Doctor's. It also took a beating- I had to replace it when the original got lost in a trip and i was so happy that it was still available. I highly recommend this toy!

NB to 4months and still loves it!

Comments about Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes:

My son really enjoys this toy. He has been drawn to the lights and music since he was born. I carry it in my purse and use it to distract him if he's fussy while I run errands. I like the music it plays, too. It doesn't get annoying like some sounds from baby toys do.

our kids have all loved the music and lights on this toy.

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes:

This toy has been used for all 3 of our kids when they were babies. They loved the lights and music. The button to press is big enough for them to press themselves. It plays classical music which I love. It also lights up to the beat of the music. Overall I would definitely recommend this toy.

so cute and fun!

from Royersford, PA

Comments about Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes:

My daughter received this as a gift when she turned one. It came from a grandparent so I thought it was some cheap-o toy that my daughter would outgrow in 2 minutes. Well she is almost 2 and it is one of her favorite toys believe it or not! She loves to control the music and the volume. This little toy is cute and her favorite!