Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

from River Grove, IL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel:

The Peter Thomas Roth Aha/Bha Acne Clearing Gel 2oz is a product that will remove acne when wanted to, You have to follow instructions and use this product correctly. This product does absorb quickly so that is a huge positive about it. The results are really fast. Some people say that its a negative that it costs a lot but in my opinion for the cost you are paying this product works faster than any other and is more efficient, provides you with more results than anything else out there, especially similar to this one. All you have to do is use a little and it can all go a long way for you. All you have to do is really give it a chance. Best way to buy this is go online and order from any website online, and you will always get a great deal. The price will vary, and shipping will very depending on the location that you live in. For first time users, they will be thrilled about the first time results.

Its ok to be honeset

from Pearland, TX

Comments about Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel:

I’ve never really suffered from an intense acne breakout before, but when I do get some trouble areas I like to try different products so I can tell which are the best on the market and which just don’t quite measure up. In all my years of reviewing acne medications, never have I come across one as intriguing and different as this specific product.

First off, it’s creamy, at least when it first comes out of the bottle. That whole story changes once you start to rub your hands together to “froth” up the lotion. The entire creamy foam turns into some kind of thick sludge which sticks to your hands. The sensation only worsens from there.

Once you apply the product to your face, it sort stays there. But that’s not the end of your worries. It starts to burn about 10 seconds into the treatment. The burning continues for about 30 seconds or however long you continue to use it. Whichever comes first. But I am frank by telling you that this is one stinging product.

Be sure to pack on the moisturizers after using this because your face will feel like its been attacked. On the good note however, it is effective at doing its job.

Peter Thomas Roth Aha/Bha Acne Clearing Gel 2oz really works!

from Mundelein, IL

Comments about Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel:

The Peter Thomas Roth Aha/Bha Acne Clearing Gel 2oz really works great!  Anyone who has had acne problems needs to try this product immediately because it works wonders on acne.  I used to be so self conscious of my acne problems but now I am confident and know that my problems are over because of Peter Thomas Roth Aha/Bha Acne Clearing Gel.  The gel is great because it absorbs very quickly into your skin so there is any residue left over which is something I've had to worry about with other  products.  The results are so quick that I saw a significant difference within days!  It was faster working than anything I had tried ever before.  I know that I won't have to use this forever, just as long as it takes for my acne to disappear.  The only downside is that it is kind of expensive but it is well worth it for what it has done for my complexion.  I reccommend this product to lots of people.

"The peter roth acne clearing gel does not work to well"

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel:

My son has had problems with acne for awhile now and i have been pruchasing and trying new acne medicens on him. i thought for the price i paid for this product that it would definately work but i was wrong. i was disappointed in the results and felt that i wasted my money.

Peter Thomas Roth Aha/Bha Acne Clearing Gel worked miracles!

from Flushing, NY

Comments about Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel:

I don't know what is about this gel but it saved my life. I spent more of my 20's fighting acne, tried product after product, wasting tons of money, only to be disappointed time and time again, and then Peter Thomas Roth came into my life. I honestly had never heard of the brand before, until one day I was shopping online, looking for acne treatments, and came across this. I originally bought the acne trial size kit because it had the whole line and was relatively cheap. I saw improvement within a week. The kit lasted for a long time, so I just bought that for a while. Finally I caved and bought the full sized bottles. I really believe it was the Clearing Gel is what made the biggest difference in acne. It absorbed quickly and didn't dry my skin out, at least not at first. When my skin was better balanced and clearer, it became apparent that I didn't need to rely on the Clearing Gel for everyday use. That makes me love the product even more, knowing that I don't have to rely on it forever like with some other products. It is a little pricey but because you don't have to use it all the time, it's worth the investment. My only complaint about it is the packaging it comes in is a little awkward and can become clogged. A little warm water usually clears that up. I now use PTR cleansers and moisturizers to maintain my skin, and if I ever have another serious breakout, I know which product I'm reaching for.