Other Space Heaters:
Portable Heaters
Pelonis Portable Oscillating Ceramic Heater

Pelonis Portable Oscillating Ceramic Heater

This Pelonis Ceramic Heater is a POWERHOUSE!

from Xenia, OH

Comments about Pelonis Portable Oscillating Ceramic Heater:

The Pelonis HC0109 Ceramic Heater is a powerhouse of a heater! Hubby and I initially bought this heater to take the chill off of our bedroom. It does that and more! **LOVE **the portable size--only weighs five pounds! Also love the simplicity of it--has two heat settings and an adjustable thermostat. It's amazing that this heater can output SO much heat, yet the housing remains cool to the touch! I especially **LOVE **the fact that if the unit accidently falls over, it will automatically shut off. There is a GOOD amount of air that comes from this heater, and the heat seems to be evenly distributed throughout our bedroom. I like that fact that this heater comes with an oscillating feature, but you really don't need it. When the heater is NOT oscillating, the heat is still evenly distributed. If I knew that before I purchased it, I would have opted for the non-oscillating heater (which was a bit less expensive). I honestly cannot think of any cons re this great, little heater. It serves its purpose--and then some!

• Safety: